Now that we know our enemies do not at all fear Trump and our allies don't respect him...

...can the right stop pretending he was ever going to be remotely adequate at basic foreign affairs?
He doesn't listen to his advisers and doesn't attend intelligence briefings. What could go wrong in foreign affairs?

Well let's see...when Barry's military advisors told him that pulling out all combat troops from Iraq prematurely would cause a dangerous vacuum of power...did Obama listen?

Fake News...

Bush agreed to the timeline... Obama had to respect it or US Soldiers were going to Iraqi Prisons...

So that was his choice... Should blame Bush for agreeing to it but that would be hard.

...can the right stop pretending he was ever going to be remotely adequate at basic foreign affairs?
He doesn't listen to his advisers and doesn't attend intelligence briefings. What could go wrong in foreign affairs?

Well let's see...when Barry's military advisors told him that pulling out all combat troops from Iraq prematurely would cause a dangerous vacuum of power...did Obama listen?

Fake News...

Bush agreed to the timeline... Obama had to respect it or US Soldiers were going to Iraqi Prisons...

So that was his choice... Should blame Bush for agreeing to it but that would be hard.

The "vacuum of power" was done on purpose just like it was done in Libya and just like it would be done if Assad was taken out just like any country that USA.INC has in their cross hairs. See a pattern here?

You base this on what, Billy? Because CNN told you so? Obama left Trump with a total cluster fuck when it comes to foreign affairs! He has to deal with the mess that Barry left him in Syria...in the Ukraine...in Korea...and with ISIS everywhere! He's doing fine considering...
ISIS? Didn't Trump say he had a secret plan to defeat them in a month? So how's that working out? Is it a month yet?
Funny how you bought all of this madman's lies.

Last time I checked ISIS is about to lose their "capital", Reasonable! Under Trump they've been hemmed in and are systematically being relieved of the territory that Barry let them have when he prematurely pulled out of Iraq! Is it going to take more than a month. Oh, yeah! Is it getting done? Oh yeah!!! Contrast that to Mr. Leading From Behind!
The Iraqi army is responsible for the gains. Obama had them on their heels. Trump didn't do shit. I doubt he could even spell ISIS.
I see you can't address " his secret plan to defeat them in a month."
Imagine saying something so stupid and you still voting for that insanity.

Simple question, Reasonable! Obama's military advisors cautioned him that a premature withdrawal of combat troops could destabilize Iraq. Did he follow their advise...or did he ignore them for political reasons?
Old news. Obama had made great gains against ISIS by the time he left. I see you were too chickenshit to answer my questions. Understandable.

You base this on what, Billy? Because CNN told you so? Obama left Trump with a total cluster fuck when it comes to foreign affairs! He has to deal with the mess that Barry left him in Syria...in the Ukraine...in Korea...and with ISIS everywhere! He's doing fine considering...
ISIS? Didn't Trump say he had a secret plan to defeat them in a month? So how's that working out? Is it a month yet?

Last time I checked ISIS is about to lose their "capital", Reasonable! Under Trump they've been hemmed in and are systematically being relieved of the territory that Barry let them have when he prematurely pulled out of Iraq! Is it going to take more than a month. Oh, yeah! Is it getting done? Oh yeah!!! Contrast that to Mr. Leading From Behind!
The Iraqi army is responsible for the gains. Obama had them on their heels. Trump didn't do shit. I doubt he could even spell ISIS.

Dude, give me a fucking break. ISIS is a CIA/Mossad/MI5/MI6 Saudi intel funded and armed proxy army using Qatar and Turkey as conduits to funnel weapons to them...after all this time how can you not know this? They are doing the dirty work of the globalists and it was only after Russia took up on the side of Syria did ISIS start retreating. ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL has always been a tool of the intelligence agencies to destabilize countries. They are nothing but mercenaries with radicalized muslims that are pissed that USA.INC has been blowing up their countries and leaving depleted uranium behind as a parting gift. One criticism I do have of Trump is that massive weapons sale to the Saudis...since under the petro-dollar deal made by Kissinger in the early 70's where USA.INC pledged to protect them? Why in the fuck do they need billions in military weapons? Wanna bet that it could end up in the hands of ISIS?

Ironically, "ISIS" has kept the part of Iraq de-stablized that concurs with the joint venture of an oil pipeline between Russia and Syria which is a direct attack against the hegemony of the others that believe ALL oil belongs to them regardless of which country has it. Connect the friggin' dots. How many times was our military and MI5 been busted for dropping supplies to ISIS in Iraq and then claim it was met for the resistance? Remember the Toyota trucks? They have uniforms now? Can't tell the players without a program. Holy shit, dude....you haven't the slightest clue AT all........
Thanks for admitting Trump hasnt done shit with ISIS since taking office and he has no" secret plan" as he lied to you about..

Dude, give me a fucking break. ISIS is a CIA/Mossad/MI5/MI6 Saudi intel funded and armed proxy army using Qatar and Turkey as conduits to funnel weapons to them...after all this time how can you not know this? They are doing the dirty work of the globalists and it was only after Russia took up on the side of Syria did ISIS start retreating. ISIS/al qaeda/ISIL has always been a tool of the intelligence agencies to destabilize countries. They are nothing but mercenaries with radicalized muslims that are pissed that USA.INC has been blowing up their countries and leaving depleted uranium behind as a parting gift. One criticism I do have of Trump is that massive weapons sale to the Saudis...since under the petro-dollar deal made by Kissinger in the early 70's where USA.INC pledged to protect them? Why in the fuck do they need billions in military weapons? Wanna bet that it could end up in the hands of ISIS?

Ironically, "ISIS" has kept the part of Iraq de-stablized that concurs with the joint venture of an oil pipeline between Russia and Syria which is a direct attack against the hegemony of the others that believe ALL oil belongs to them regardless of which country has it. Connect the friggin' dots. How many times was our military and MI5 been busted for dropping supplies to ISIS in Iraq and then claim it was met for the resistance? Remember the Toyota trucks? They have uniforms now? Can't tell the players without a program. Holy shit, dude....you haven't the slightest clue AT all........
Thanks for admitting Trump hasnt done shit with ISIS since taking office and he has no" secret plan" as he lied to you about..

Where is ISIS in the news today????? Seems that they have become a toothless tiger. BTW did you know that the Pentagon spent a half a billion dollars on professionally made terrorist propaganda videos under the Barrypuppet? The war on terrorism is being waged on us.....no?

Simple question, Reasonable! Obama's military advisors cautioned him that a premature withdrawal of combat troops could destabilize Iraq. Did he follow their advise...or did he ignore them for political reasons?
Old news. Obama had made great gains against ISIS by the time he left. I see you were too chickenshit to answer my questions. Understandable.

Wow, only 5 months in on this site and you have already become a running joke. What do you plan to do for an encore????

Say critical thought guy, can you explain why liberals like yourself fear Trump while our enemies don't? As for respecting Trump, who are you talking about exactly, progressive "leaders"? Maybe you should learn to respect him, after all, he kicked Democrat ass in November, and has done the same everyday since.

Fake News...

Fake news

Obama didn't have to agree with the timeline ..who was going to make him Iraqs military?

Fake News...

Fake news

Obama didn't have to agree with the timeline ..who was going to make him Iraqs military?

Actually, the timeline crap was just that...crap.

When we had to redeploy troops over there, the Iraqi's didn't change
anything.. We've got 5,000 men back over there and the Forces Deal
(non deal) wasn't reinstated.

If Bull Shit was music...Obama would have been named the Rolling Stones

But half Black Jesus says d Isis was nothing to worry about?

You probably could have picked a better day to post this. Not right after he just kicked ass on his trip to Poland.

Poland is important why?

They're a Demcratic buffer zone between the West and Russia. I believe that an attack on the West from Russia as to go through Poland. Thus the need for them to have missile defense.

Barack Obama has abandoned the controversial Pentagon plan to build a missile defence system in Europe that had long soured relations with Russia.

Obama abandons missile defence shield in Europe

Because he was dining on Russian "Tube Steak".

Fake News...

Obama's "choice" was not to pursue an extension of the timeline, Ted! If he'd really wanted one...Iraq would have given it to him. He chose not to however because he wanted to run for reelection being able to say that he had gotten combat troops out of Iraq.

Forum List

Back