Now this is going too far....

Need to open up the medicinal uses of LSD, also.
Although, shrooms will put a smile on your face.
Just don't do them at your parents funeral. You'll look conspicuous
laughing all the way through the service.

Shroom a-zoom-zoom, baby!

Seriously though, how many days a year will shrooms actually grow in Oregon? :rolleyes-41:

40 or less?

It has to be over 80 with wet ground and cow poop.

They should DECRIMINALIZE all drugs.
The most lethal and dangerous drugs are PRESCRIPTION drugs anyway.

Now that marijuana is legal in Oregon......they are now considering legalizing magic shrooms??

Psilocybin for the Masses: Oregon Considering Legalizing Mushrooms

This I don't agree with. What's next? Eventually all drugs?
Your OP is intentionally misleading.

How so:?
They are not legalizing them, and are doing this to test them for medicinal uses.

Is not 'legalizing' and 'decriminalizing' the same?

The initiative would decriminalize possession of psilocybin and allow the mushrooms to be grown legally with a license.

Apparently they've already been testing & using medicinally with several illegal drugs

Research into psilocybin is part of a larger trend of promising results in psychedelics-assisted psychotherapy, with once-feared drugs like LSD (acid) and MDMA (ecstasy) getting new life as potential medicine, with growing support for medical and recreational paving the way. LSD has shown promise as a way to help terminally ill patients prepare for death with less anxiety and fear, and MDMA-assisted psychotherapy for PTSD is currently in clinical trials and could be available by prescription as soon as 2021.
Much of the medicinal psychedelics research currently underway is being led, or at least supported, by the Multidisciplinary Association of Psychedelic Studies (MAPS)

Also...…

. “MAPS’ mission is to develop medical, legal and cultural contexts for the careful and beneficial use of psychedelics. In these contexts, no one would be criminalized for the possession or use of psychedelics, or any drugs. People would have access to legal, regulated markets, both medical and otherwise, to safely benefit from intentional psychedelic use.”

try again

Haven't done shrooms in years. The taste of grape cool aid still upsets my stomach.

Seriously though, how many days a year will shrooms actually grow in Oregon? :rolleyes-41:

40 or less?

We're north of Oregon and they grow wild here as do many types of mushrooms.

They should DECRIMINALIZE all drugs.
The most lethal and dangerous drugs are PRESCRIPTION drugs anyway.

Personally I think alcohol is more lethal & dangerous......and has no type of oversight or regulation

Atleast with RX's, a Dr & pharmacies are monitoring use

40 or less?

We're north of Oregon and they grow wild here as do many types of mushrooms.

Not when it's lower than 80 degrees they don't.

I doubt they're magic shrooms, but I have some in my yard right now and it's in the 20's/30's

Well apparently this thread has brought out all the druggies :rolleyes:

…...also explains a lot

CaduUz7UEAAj2cl.jpg

Now that marijuana is legal in Oregon......they are now considering legalizing magic shrooms??

Psilocybin for the Masses: Oregon Considering Legalizing Mushrooms

This I don't agree with. What's next? Eventually all drugs?

At one time all drugs were legal.
You could legally buy heroin, cocaine, pot and enjoy!

Could you please post a list of all the things you wish to deny me the right to choose to use for myself?

And it would be great if you reassured me that you LOVE freedom and you don't want a NANNY STATE.

thanks

Forum List

Back