NYC tailor defies state order: ‘I’m opening my doors come hell or high water’

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

One defiant NYC business owner — who’s been deemed “non-essential” during the pandemic — has a message to New York: “I’m opening my doors come hell or high water.”

1588014726057.png

Viva la Revolucion!

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

Last edited:
Don't let blue state leaders keep the economy slow....tell them to f off and go back to work....

The entire nation needs to stand up .....use earplugs cause the usual useful idiots will be screaming you want people to die ! Seeds are non essential!

iu-2.jpeg

Small business owners ought to have some national umbrella group that could bring suit against these
insane harmful policies that are killing our economy.

One defiant NYC business owner — who’s been deemed “non-essential” during the pandemic — has a message to New York: “I’m opening my doors come hell or high water.”
He can open his business up but that does not guarantee people will actually go there.

He can open his business up but that does not guarantee people will actually go there.

That's their choice like being open should be his choice.

I don't see massive lines around a tailor shop developing.

It’s does appear now that US patriots will have to force the issue and bear the repercussions, for a while, because governors are too disjointed and Trump is ineffective in taking this
let 50 others do it stance. That’s about as effective as trying to get one meal for all by asking 50 people what they want to eat.

I personally don't care if he reopens his business or not, but this guy sounds like a horse's ass.

Forum List

Back