NYT hit piece is a lie: Ex Girlfreind exposes media bullshit

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
I had a feeling this would be coming. :lol: It was a lamo hit piece to begin with.

"ROWANNE BREWER LANE: It was very upsetting. I was not happy to read it at all.

Well, because The New York Times told us several times that they would make sure that my story that I was telling came across.

promised several times that they would do it accurately. They told me several times and my manager several times that it would not be a hit piece and that my story would come across the way that I was telling it and honestly, and it absolutely was not...

They spun it to where it appeared negative. I did not have a negative experience with Donald Trump, and I don't appreciate them making it look like that I was saying that it was a negative experience because it was not...

That's correct. Yes, and he was never -- he never made me feel like I was being demeaned in any way. He never offended me in any way. He was very gracious.

I saw him around all types of people, all types of women. He was very kind, thoughtful, generous, you know. He was a gentleman."

Former Trump girlfriend hits back at 'upsetting' NYT cover story

Last edited:
I saw the interview on FOX, why she even talked to them is a mystery, maybe a little fame? They put 20 people on dirt sniffing on Trump, if this is the best of it they are hurting.

Even Mika B was criticizing the Times this morning on MSNBC. Not good.

I'm starting to worry about her - between Trump and Hillary, she's had this nauseated look on her face for a while now.

Trump is an asshole. It's why he can't keep a wife.

Pssssssssssttttttt! You have it backwards. He left Ivana and Marla. And for different reasons but they have kept amicable relations over the years.

Last edited:
I saw the interview on FOX, why she even talked to them is a mystery, maybe a little fame? They put 20 people on dirt sniffing on Trump, if this is the best of it they are hurting.

I took her intentions as supporting Trump as a gentleman. Not the way the NYT skewered the story they featured. Man did they ever bastardize her words.

Re: Washington Post Chris Wallace asked Bob Woodward when they were going to assign 20 reporters to Hillary

:lol:

lNothing in the Times article was untrue. None of the quotes were taken out of context. The woman in question was used as an example of how Trump behaved and objectified women, whether married or single. The Brewer Lane woman is upset about the "spin". The spin was that she met him at a party at his Florida mansion where he led her to a bedroom, had her try on a bikini and began a purely sexual relation that lasted a short time. She enjoyed being a routine bimbo back then but doesn't like her promiscuous bimbo days being publicized today.

lNothing in the Times article was untrue. None of the quotes were taken out of context. The woman in question was used as an example of how Trump behaved and objectified women, whether married or single. The Brewer Lane woman is upset about the "spin". The spin was that she met him at a party at his Florida mansion where he led her to a bedroom, had her try on a bikini and began a purely sexual relation that lasted a short time. She enjoyed being a routine bimbo back then but doesn't like her promiscuous bimbo days being publicized today.

She was his girlfriend. What the fuck is with you calling her a bimbo?

Now to the bathing suit incident she turned up at a pool party WITH OUT A BATHING SUIT. He got her one.

You are one hell of a douchebag these days Camp. Calling her a promiscuous bimbo?

Camp's post is priceless. Bill can have an intern on her knees and jack off into her mouth in the Oval Office and here's the part that gets me, with his wife and child upstairs and Camp will declare Trump a whore meister and a true girlfriend a bimbo.

They don't call that DNC/leftwing lying rag the: Newyakslimes for Nothing.

why anyone would pay for their lies, BS dishonesty and smears of the Republican and Conservatives beats the hell out of me.

When are 20+ journalists gonna be assigned to investigate the 'Clinton Global Intiative (re: racketeering fund)'? Huh? When? Ans: Never!!!
F'in media dolts............

Here is the pajama boy who wrote the hit article. His is gay and an advocate for same sex marriage. He's also an advocate for putting a Muslim mosque where the twin towers fell at ground zero.

Michael-Barbaro-articleInline.jpg

Michael Barbaro, Timothy Levin
Michael Christopher Barbaro and Timothy George Levin are to be married Sunday at their apartment in New York. D

NYT hit piece is a lie

It doesn't matter, the left will go right on lying because they know the damage they intended to inflict was done. Lie lie lie lie lie I told you people liberals are filth.

Here is the pajama boy who wrote the hit article. His is gay and an advocate for same sex marriage. He's also an advocate for putting a Muslim mosque where the twin towers fell at ground zero.

Michael-Barbaro-articleInline.jpg

Michael Barbaro, Timothy Levin
Michael Christopher Barbaro and Timothy George Levin are to be married Sunday at their apartment in New York. D

And til' death do they suck each other off..........:laugh:..........

The original piece was a laughing stock. Anyone with a bit of common sense could see that there was nothing there. At any rate, you can't stump the Trump.

Next batter up!!

Forum List

Back