Obama asserts executive priviledge over fast and furious documents

Did we hit on the Jackson Lee comments? And National Review’s Andrew McCarthy's explanation?

Sheila Jackson Lee blames Bush for Fast and Furious | WashingtonExaminer.com

Or am I too late for that as well?

Debunked all by themselves
Holder retracts claim Bush team knew about Fast and Furious | WashingtonExaminer.com

I liked McCarthy's explanation on the differences between the two operations. Any simpleton should be able to understand how the change from Wide Receiver (Bush) to Fast & Furious (Obama) led to the senseless murder of Brian Terry.

Of course, USMB has a special breed of simpleton, so...

It's more and more certain that Obama will not allow an election in November.

He's going to stage a coup and blame it on the Tea Party so he can declare martial Law

Did you notice the front page of Drudge at this moment?

images

:lmao:

I grew up dealing with these bastards at the Pool Halls. Same shit, different guy. A roll of one's wrapped by a 20 dollar bill was known as a ****** Roll and they would fight by squawking a bunch of high pitched shit at you so everyone could hear them while they backed up.

No limits in this Whitehouse

Isn't this the Same Obama who Railed about how Wrong it was for Bush to "Hide" behind executive Privilege in the Fired Attorneys Case?

I guess he thinks that Information was more Important than in this Case, where people DIED.

How can anyone listen to Obama anymore and believe a word he says. Rails against Executive privilege then uses it. Says he has to Enforce the Laws on the Books, then Announces he is going to Selectively enforce one, and not enforce the other.

Man will say and do anything to Win, Cares not one bit about the Constitution, Rule of Law, or Separation of Powers.

Not fucking stupid, fucking criminal illegal operations.

This is such a moronic excuse, they were going to get guns anyway so it doesn't matter if the ATF forced gun stores to violate the law and sell guns the meth addicts.

They already had many weapons and had no trouble purchasing more.

I see the echo chamber is working overtime.

In November 2009, the Phoenix office's Group VII, which would be the lead investigative group in Fast and Furious, began to follow a prolific gun trafficker. He had bought 34 firearms in 24 days, and he and his associates bought 212 more in the next month. The case soon grew to over two dozen straw purchasers, the most prolific of which would ultimately buy more than 600 weapons.[3][5][31]

The tactic of letting guns walk, rather than interdicting them and arresting the buyers, led to controversy within the ATF.[5][32] As the case continued, several members of Group VII, including John Dodson and Olindo Casa, became increasingly upset at the tactic of allowing guns to walk. Their standard Project Gunrunner training was to follow the straw purchasers to the hand-off to the cartel buyers, then arrest both parties and seize the guns. They watched guns being bought illegally and stashed on a daily basis, while their supervisors, including David Voth and Hope MacAllister, prevented the agents from intervening.[3]

Responding to the disagreements, Voth wrote an email in March 2010:
"I will be damned if this case is going to suffer due to petty arguing, rumors, or other adolescent behavior. I don’t know what all the issues are but we are all adults, we are all professionals, and we have an exciting opportunity to use the biggest tool in our law enforcement tool box. If you don’t think this is fun you are in the wrong line of work – period!”[3][33]

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ATF did not force gun shops to sell weapons illegally to anyone.

Oh yeah... wiki-history

Nice job idiot :clap2:

Fuck you, asshole.

It's more and more certain that Obama will not allow an election in November.

He's going to stage a coup and blame it on the Tea Party so he can declare martial Law

Lets Hope he does. Wont be 24 Hours before he finds the Capital Surrounded by Armed Citizens and Members of the Military who Actually Respect the Constitution.

lol

In November 2009, the Phoenix office's Group VII, which would be the lead investigative group in Fast and Furious, began to follow a prolific gun trafficker. He had bought 34 firearms in 24 days, and he and his associates bought 212 more in the next month. The case soon grew to over two dozen straw purchasers, the most prolific of which would ultimately buy more than 600 weapons.[3][5][31]

The tactic of letting guns walk, rather than interdicting them and arresting the buyers, led to controversy within the ATF.[5][32] As the case continued, several members of Group VII, including John Dodson and Olindo Casa, became increasingly upset at the tactic of allowing guns to walk. Their standard Project Gunrunner training was to follow the straw purchasers to the hand-off to the cartel buyers, then arrest both parties and seize the guns. They watched guns being bought illegally and stashed on a daily basis, while their supervisors, including David Voth and Hope MacAllister, prevented the agents from intervening.[3]

"I will be damned if this case is going to suffer due to petty arguing, rumors, or other adolescent behavior. I don’t know what all the issues are but we are all adults, we are all professionals, and we have an exciting opportunity to use the biggest tool in our law enforcement tool box. If you don’t think this is fun you are in the wrong line of work – period!”[3][33]

Oh yeah... wiki-history

Fuck you, asshole.

Scathing comeback for his having exposed you as a Wiki citing loser.

The cartels already had enough firepower and did not have to rely on small time gun walking schemes to arm themselves.

Yes I agree gun walking schemes are fucking stupid.

Not fucking stupid, fucking criminal illegal operations.

This is such a moronic excuse, they were going to get guns anyway so it doesn't matter if the ATF forced gun stores to violate the law and sell guns the meth addicts.

Responding to the disagreements, Voth wrote an email in March 2010: "I will be damned if this case is going to suffer due to petty arguing, rumors, or other adolescent behavior. I don’t know what all the issues are but we are all adults, we are all professionals, and we have an exciting opportunity to use the biggest tool in our law enforcement tool box. If you don’t think this is fun you are in the wrong line of work – period!”[3][33]

You are a god damned lying piece of shit, and the fact that you had to go to Wikipedia to try and prove that the ATF didn't force gun shops to make those purchases and then copy and paste things that don't prove your point---you are an idiot that is so blinded by pure hate and partisanship that you can't even comprehend the severity or the specifics of this criminal operation.

But you are finally doing research and trying to educate yourself on this issue, so it is progress.

I'm going to show you how you are wrong. The people making those purchases at gun stores along the border were known criminals, felons or non-citizens that were not legally able to purchase those weapons.

Why were they able to buy assault weapons? Because the ATF directed the store owners to allow it to happen.

It really isn''t any more complicated than that.

If you can't provide evidence that that is untrue, then shut the hell up.

Ummm...

Didn't Nixon try this and failed?

So did Clinton (Lewinsky).

We can put it all in perspective here:

“After you rejected the Department’s recent offers of additional accommodations, you stated that the Committee intends to proceed with its scheduled meeting to consider a resolution citing the Attorney General for contempt for failing to comply with the Committee’s subpoena of October 11, 2011,” James M. Cole, the Deputy Attorney General wrote in a letter to House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) Wednesday morning. “I write now to inform you that the President has asserted executive privilege over the relevant post-February 4, 2011, documents.” The move is certainly not unprecedented: President George W. Bush asserted executive privilege six times during his eight years in office, while President Bill Clinton did so 14 times.

At worst, I think he's trying to help Holder beat the "contempt of Congress" crap.

Yeah..I alluded to that earlier. Blame Bush has been taken off the table...

Minor detail...

Now its the corner potheads fault... not Obama's regime.

Corner pothead fault? Exactly the opposite. Those who support the laws making and keeping pot(and other substances) illegal. Obama's Administration is in fact culpable in continuing those laws.

Again... make up your mind.

Earlier you blamed it on Americans appetite for illegal drugs... he (Brian Terry) would have been killed anyway remember?

You've been exposed... go away now.

Oh yeah... wiki-history

Fuck you, asshole.

Sorry you cant handle the truth... The truth has NO agenda :eusa_think:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back