🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama blackmails Illinois schools into letting boys shower with girls

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Most state governments get a third of their revenue from the feds who collect it from you as income tax. Then the feds tell the states "you don't get the money unless you do as we say".

Fed Settlement Will Allow Transgender Boy In Girls Shower

dec 4 2015 Facings federal threats of lost millions in funding for the children of taxpaying parents, a school district in the suburbs of Chicago voted on Thursday to allow a male high school student who dresses like a girl and otherwise identifies as female to use the girls’ locker room and shower there.

The student will use a separate, semi-private area in the girls’ locker room of his public high school.

The settlement between the U.S. Department of Education and the school district — the largest in Illinois — provides that the male student can use girls’ locker rooms as long as he changes in changing stations described as private, according to a Department of Education statement.

This is really sick. I have no problem with the money going to the states, but the progressive leadership seems to have gone insane.

It's a beginning, but they won't stop here.

The end game is that we all wear gray Mao suits and there is no distinction between male and female.

And sex will be outlawed.

Why are people freaked out by the idea. Do they not already know what the body of the opposite sex looks like? Why should gays or transgenders be any threat to girls or vs. Why should boys and girls be made to feel subconciense or uncomfortable by the sight of other bodies. They see others in swim suits and bikinis. Let kids shower in their underwear and put on dry ones they have in lockers.
I think we create phobias and neurosis in our children. Don't you thing most kids know what what their parents look like or siblings? I expect here are coed showers on ships, many military locations, doctors showers at hospitals and shared locker rooms. Probably at many dorms on college campuses as well.

It should not be a big deal if there are a dozen or more other kids there as well.

Most state governments get a third of their revenue from the feds who collect it from you as income tax. Then the feds tell the states "you don't get the money unless you do as we say".

dec 4 2015 Facings federal threats of lost millions in funding for the children of taxpaying parents, a school district in the suburbs of Chicago voted on Thursday to allow a male high school student who dresses like a girl and otherwise identifies as female to use the girls’ locker room and shower there.

The student will use a separate, semi-private area in the girls’ locker room of his public high school.

The settlement between the U.S. Department of Education and the school district — the largest in Illinois — provides that the male student can use girls’ locker rooms as long as he changes in changing stations described as private, according to a Department of Education statement.

Perhaps the states should stop sending the money to this particular federal government.

Democrats only stand for evil now. Pure evil.

Why are people freaked out by the idea. Do they not already know what the body of the opposite sex looks like? Why should gays or transgenders be any threat to girls or vs. Why should boys and girls be made to feel subconciense or uncomfortable by the sight of other bodies. They see others in swim suits and bikinis. Let kids shower in their underwear and put on dry ones they have in lockers.
I think we create phobias and neurosis in our children. Don't you thing most kids know what what their parents look like or siblings? I expect here are coed showers on ships, many military locations, doctors showers at hospitals and shared locker rooms. Probably at many dorms on college campuses as well.

It should not be a big deal if there are a dozen or more other kids there as well.
If it's not a big deal then let him shower with males. That ever cross your twisted mind?

Did you ever go to High School?

If it's not a big deal then let him shower with males. That ever cross your twisted mind?

I don't care if there is a single locker room and showers

I don't think it should be unnatural for kids to grow up seeing each other and not be in fits at the thought of getting a peak. The body should not be hidden. Its just skin.

I don't think it should be unnatural for kids to grow up seeing each other and not be in fits at the thought of getting a peak. The body should not be hidden. Its just skin.

WTF is wrong with you?

Not a kid. He is a teenager. Since your position is no big deal, then let the mental case shower in the male shower and let women have their rights to privacy. You freaks hate women.

It's a beginning, but they won't stop here.

The end game is that we all wear gray Mao suits and there is no distinction between male and female.

And sex will be outlawed.

Bingo.

"University of Tennessee tells staff and students to stop using 'he' and 'she' - and switch to 'xe', 'zir' and 'xyr' instead"

Read more: University of Tennessee: Use 'xe', 'zir', 'xyr' instead of he or she

University of Tennessee: Use 'xe', 'zir', 'xyr' instead of he or she
But it's still OK to say gunman.

Tell us that when you grow up and have a daughter of your own...

Co-ed boarding from 1-12 grades. Was in the military as well, co-ed floors and shared bathrooms. People up and down the halls in all states of un/dress at all hours of the day and night. When you work together and are in combat together or dangerous situations, everyone is equal.
A body can be beautiful but its not such a big deal when there is no place for privacy and everyone has a job to do.

Even growing up in a very restrictive society I was never shocked by flesh. Wasn't shocked by death, butchering, much of what happens in war, cultures around the world (many where they wear little or nothing). I've seen mutilated bodies from massacres and surgeries done where ever needed. I never believed children or adults should be shocked by the human body.

I think prudish behavior and forcing a separation between the sex is far more damaging.

Co-ed boarding from 1-12 grades. Was in the military as well, co-ed floors and shared bathrooms. People up and down the halls in all states of un/dress at all hours of the day and night. When you work together and are in combat together or dangerous situations, everyone is equal.
A body can be beautiful but its not such a big deal when there is no place for privacy and everyone has a job to do.

Even growing up in a very restrictive society I was never shocked by flesh. Wasn't shocked by death, butchering, much of what happens in war, cultures around the world (many where they wear little or nothing). I've seen mutilated bodies from massacres and surgeries done where ever needed. I never believed children or adults should be shocked by the human body.

I think prudish behavior and forcing a separation between the sex is far more damaging.
Bullshit. 100% unadulterated bullshit.
Why does the left need to lie to push their perverted agenda? Never mind, we know.

Tell us that when you grow up and have a daughter of your own...

Two grown daughters, four nieces and two grandchildren. I also provided shelter for children with family situations and didn't want them on the streets. My children would bring home friends like stray pets till they could work out the problem with their family, be emancipated or get other help. I prefers the kids stay local, remain in school and be in a safe place with friends to stand by them.

Children should be treated like siblings, be they cousins, friends, classmates, whatever.

Forum List

Back