Obama calls Trump out on his lie

Trump told the press that Obama was begging to meet with Kim Jong Un, and Obama called him out on that lie. It never happened. Trump is lying. Good for Obama. It's time we call Trump and this administration out on all their lies. It was news to James Clapper too. Lol!

Trump is a verified compulsive liar, a thief and a disgrace.

Nothing new.

Exactly, nothing new
That is why he is qualified to be in Washington

But anyhoo, as far as lies go, I’ll take...
Obama was begging to meet with Kim Jong Un

Over...
You can keep your healthcare plans
Lobbyists won’t find a job in my White House
Transparency, changing the way we do business in Washington
$700 Billion dollars

...any day!

Except Fox news said Obama would be a traitor if he had met with Kim. Now Fox thinks it's a good idea for Trump to do it. If anyone was looking for the best definition for "full of shit," Fox news is it.

What does that have to do with anything?

Who fucking cares? Does it hurt the American people?

Lying about healthcare did
Lying about lobbyists did
Lying about $700 billion dollars did
Lying about the change so many hoped for did

Lying about healthcare did
Lying about lobbyists did
Lying about $700 billion dollars did
Lying about the change so many hoped for did

Obama was not only the most corrupt in U.S. history, it was also the worst. Obama regularly HURT the interests of average Americans while helping foreigners.

BWK Was Obama telling the truth when he went on national tv and said that the motive for the Benghazi terror attack was a YouTube video?
Benghazi wasn’t the real scandal,
it was the illegal war in Libya

Obama failed to get congressional authorization
to militarily intervene in Libya, which was a violation of
the Constitution and the 1973 War Powers Act.

BWK Was Obama telling the truth when he went on national tv and said that the motive for the Benghazi terror attack was a YouTube video?

The killing of Ghadafi was bad. Hillary did that pretty much by herself at the order of the global bankers.

The killing of Ghadafi was bad. Hillary did that pretty much by herself at the order of the global bankers.

LIAR ^^^

LIAR ^^^

GFY, leftist cocksucker. You're equivalent to a piece of dog poo, k?

Leftism has no place in America. Try that bullshit on Calle Ocho and see what happens.

Be sure and wear your Che Guevara shirt. Lord help ya.
My prediction: Heavy purses raining blows upside your head. You'd swear they had bricks in them.

Last edited:

2011 military intervention in Libya - Wikipedia

Seems your information on our intervention in the Libyan Civil War was published by the Ministry of Truth.

Ghadafi gave up his WMD's. Obama repaid him by helping to have him overthrown and executed. Jung-un is rightfully skeptical of the idea of giving up his WMD's, particularly after what Obama did to Ghadafi. Thanks Obama.

Seems your information on our intervention in the Libyan Civil War was published by the Ministry of Truth.

Wikipedia is a biased source. Besides, do you really expect someone to click on your link and read some dissertation because you're unable to articulate an argument yourself? Is this where you call me a ''moron'' and claim victory?

2011 military intervention in Libya - Wikipedia

Holy fuck you're a dumbass.

Much less so than Fox, but yes, how can any patriot not be biased against Donald Trump. I don't believe CNN lies, I know Fox News does.

I disagree. Fox news employs various liberals that frequently criticize Trump and other Republicans. They also invite liberals to their various shows on a daily basis. That isn't the case with CNN or MSNBC or most other liberal, media outlets.

Wikipedia is a biased source. Besides, do you really expect someone to click on your link and read some dissertation because you're unable to articulate an argument yourself? Is this where you call me a ''moron'' and claim victory?

I claim facts, and it seems you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You didn't read the link, and the source is usually accurate, and when some of the material is not sourced, the editorial board questions it.

Where do you get your information?

I claim facts, and it seems you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer. You didn't read the link, and the source is usually accurate, and when some of the material is not sourced, the editorial board questions it.

Me? From my books, bitch.

You fail. Zero credible sources. You're a dumbfuck.

I have about 5 versions of "The Catcher in the Rye" here.

Along with Oh! My favorite..a shit ton of reference books.

You're a punkass leftist POS dumbfuck. Next!

I've noticed that the crux of your ''argument'' is calling the other guy a name. You're not persuasive.

Forum List

Back