Obama Caught Bald-Faced.....Again

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Remember this interview.....with Obama swearing

Here is the interview with Hussein swearing….lying about….the investigation:

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

WALLACE: So, just to button this up --

OBAMA: I guarantee it.

WALLACE: You --

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

WALLACE: And she will be --

OBAMA: Full stop. Period.

WALLACE: And she will be treated no different --

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

WALLACE: Even if she ends up as the Democratic nominee?

OBAMA: How many times do I have to say it, Chris? Guaranteed.

Exclusive: President Barack Obama on 'Fox News Sunday'

Lying scum....defended to this day by others of the same character.

And remember, if you like your doctor......

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

Looks like we don't need a thousand Obama's to produce a thousand lies.
One Obama did it all alone.

WALLACE: Mr. President, when you say what you’ve just said, when Josh Earnest said, as he did -- your spokesman -- in January, the information from the Justice Department is she’s not a target, some people I think are worried whether or not -- the decision whether or not, how to handle the case, will be made on political grounds, not legal grounds.

Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, "Hillary Clinton will be treated -- as the evidence goes, she will not be in any way protected."

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. And I can guarantee that, not because I give Attorney General Lynch a directive, that is institutionally how we have always operated.

I do not talk to the Attorney General about pending investigations. I do not talk to FBI directors about pending investigations. We have a strict line, and always have maintained it, previous president.

OBAMA: I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department, or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case.

OBAMA: Guaranteed. Full stop. Nobody gets treated differently when it comes to the Justice Department,because nobody is above the law.

Now this comes to light:

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."
Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

L * I * A * R

New, exposed evidence proved YOU LIE!

Now this comes to light:

Dude, repeat after me....at least a zillion times....Obama is no longer president, that orange clown I voted for is now president...I must find a room, get a hobby and move on, else my white ass is gonna go insane......after your done repeating this a zillion times, lets talk your options, k?

Now this comes to light:

Dude, repeat after me....at least a zillion times....Obama is no longer president, that orange clown I voted for is now president...I must find a room, get a hobby and move on, else my white ass is gonna go insane......after your done repeating this a zillion times, lets talk your options, k?

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore. Please find something else to bitch about.

Now this comes to light:

The picture must be presented to the Tigger again.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Now this comes to light:

What does collude mean in your posts?

What is your definition of collude?

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore.

...while almost a decade after leaving office snowflakes are still bringing up and blaming Bush for everything.

Bwuhahahaha.....

You keep trying to defend the traitors Barry and Hillary, claiming they are no longer relevant; however, both are extremely relevant as evidence continues to be revealed showing both perpetrated crimes to include 'collusion'. Obstruction, Sedition, and Treason...

Now this comes to light:

LOL! I have lost count of the number of times I have told folks Obama is not the president anymore. Please find something else to bitch about.
Tell that to the second SC you moron!
You think by claiming Obama isn't the president anymore will make any difference?
The second SC IS going to get to the bottom of the entire Obama corruption.
"Ya but Obama isn't the president anymore so why bother investigating him and his merry band of corrupt officials?"

Now this comes to light:

Is this like the texts that were gonna show the whole FBI was tainted until the didn't?
Or maybe they are like the texts that were gonna be proof of a secret society of anti trump people until there weren't?
Or maybe they're like the uranium None thing that was gonna hang the Clinton's until it wasn't?

This will turn out to be nothing as usual. Just another weak distraction to occupy the faithful for a few days so they don't start thinking for themselves.

Now this comes to light:

That didn't seem to stop the Democrats for blaming Bush for eight years while Obama was President, did it? Oh wait, that was different...right?

Here are just a few of the Felonies she and her associates committed and Obama and his Administration protected her from Prosecution. They did this, because they themselves were involved in the commission of many of these felonies, either directly, or as accessories by knowingly permitting them.

Even Comey said she was guilty of violations of The Espionage Act, but that she was too stupid to prosecute, and

"No reasonable Prosecutor would Prosecute such an Incompetent Moron."

We all know though that she was playing stupid, to the tune of 30,000 government emails that she "accidentally bleach bitted" despite them being under two Federal Court Ordered Preservation Orders.

That in itself is a felony.

Here are just a few of the felonies she committed, and her fellow corrupt swamp creatures and cronies, refused to prosecute her for.

18 U.S. Code § 2071 - Concealment, removal, or mutilation generally

(a)
Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both

b)
Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

(a)Whoever knowingly and willfully communicates, furnishes, transmits, or otherwise makes available to an unauthorized person, or publishes, or uses in any manner prejudicial to the safety or interest of the United States or for the benefit of any foreign government to the detriment of the United States any classified information

(d)
person convicted of a violation of this section shall forfeit to the United States irrespective of any provision of State law—

person obtained, directly or indirectly, as the result of such violation; and
person’s property used, or intended to be used, in any manner or part, to commit, or to facilitate the commission of, such violation

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

(a)
Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than five years, or both

TREE:

And let's not forget this one, when The Clinton Campaign met with Foreign Agents in the Ukrainian Embassy, and also were working with Christopher Steele, and Russian KGB Agents. Reading this, not only should Loretta Lynch be prosecuted, so should James Comey, John McCain, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton and Barak Obama.

18 U.S. Code § 951 - Agents of foreign governments

(a)
Whoever, other than a diplomatic or consular officer or attaché, acts in the United States as an agent of a foreign government without prior notification to the Attorney General if required in subsection

(b), shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
statement filed under this section to the Secretary of State for such comment and use as the Secretary of State may determine to be appropriate from the point of view of the foreign relations of the United States. Failure of the Attorney General to do so shall not be a bar to prosecution under this section. agent of a foreign government” means an individual who agrees to operate within the United States subject to the direction or control of a foreign government or official, except that such term does not include—

foreign government, who is so recognized by the Department of State;
foreign government; employee of, an officer, official, or representative described in paragraph (1) or (2), who is not a United States citizen; or person engaged in a legal commercial transaction. person engaged in a legal commercial transaction shall be considered to be an agent of a foreign government for purposes of this section if—

person agrees to operate within the United States subject to the direction or control of a foreign government or official; and
person

United States for purposes of this section, unless the Attorney General, after consultation with the Secretary of State, determines and so reports to the Congress that the national security or foreign policy interests of the United States require that the provisions of this section do not apply in specific circumstances to agents of such country; or offense under section 792 through 799, 831, or 2381 of this title or under section 11 of the Export Administration Act of 1979, except that the provisions of this subsection shall not apply to a person described in this clause for a period of more than five years beginning on the date of the conviction or the date of entry of the plea of nolo contendere, as the case may be.

TREE:

And this is why a Special Counsel needs to be appointed, because Mueller's Investigation is a sham, and Mueller was The Insurance Policy discussed in McCabe's office with Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Page and Strozk all present for that meeting.

Now this comes to light:

Is this like the texts that were gonna show the whole FBI was tainted until the didn't?
Or maybe they are like the texts that were gonna be proof of a secret society of anti trump people until there weren't?
Or maybe they're like the uranium None thing that was gonna hang the Clinton's until it wasn't?

This will turn out to be nothing as usual. Just another weak distraction to occupy the faithful for a few days so they don't start thinking for themselves.
people like this idiot is the reason why there is a 2 tier justice system. Bill Clinton who used his power and authority to face fuck and cigar poke an intern gets off scot free, while President Trump a Democrat 10 years ago, banged a whore, and now the lefties are going batshit crazy over this.

Hitlery lies under Oath, gets to run as the Democrat Party candidate, that was rigged against Bernie Sanders. Anyone else lies, and goes to jail.

I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the left. Seeing them this way all the time, I shrug my shoulders and accept their stupidity as normal.

Stupid.jpg

Now this comes to light:

It's only Trump's respect for the office of the Presidency that's keeping Obama out of an orange jumpsuit

Now this comes to light:

people like this idiot is the reason why there is a 2 tier justice system. Bill Clinton who used his power and authority to face fuck and cigar poke an intern gets off scot free, while President Trump a Democrat 10 years ago, banged a whore, and now the lefties are going batshit crazy over this.

Hitlery lies under Oath, gets to run as the Democrat Party candidate, that was rigged against Bernie Sanders. Anyone else lies, and goes to jail.

I used to be amazed at the stupidity of the left. Seeing them this way all the time, I shrug my shoulders and accept their stupidity as normal.

View attachment 185318
Lol, bill was impeached for lying, or did you forget that?
Also, nobody cares who trump slept with or got peed on by. It's the payoffs, cover-ups, and lies that are of concern. But if course you are listening to the garbage coming from the rwnj media so you don't know that.

I seriously doubt there will be a 2nd Special Counsel.

There is enough evidence of massive criminal activity by Hillary Clinton - literally thousands of counts of criminal acts that could be filed - for a brand new Law School Graduate to prosecute her. There is enough evidence against Holder - already Censured for Perjury, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Brennan, and even Obama to put them in prison. The evidence that exists is insurmountable, indefensible, undeniable.

There is no reason why a 2nd Special Counsel has not already been appointed. There is no reason why Sessions has not already appointed one.

The IG has already investigated several key issues / people and has already pointed out that a 2nd Counsel is needed due to crimes / evidence found, such as that already reported about McCabe.

The corruption, the 'Washington Establishment', the 'Swamp', the 'Secret Society'...whatever you want to call it - there are '2 Americas', and THOSE people protect their own while the media is complicit.

Now this comes to light:

View attachment 185318
Lol, bill was impeached for lying, or did you forget that?
Also, nobody cares who trump slept with or got peed on by. It's the payoffs, cover-ups, and lies that are of concern. But if course you are listening to the garbage coming from the rwnj media so you don't know that.
He never was impeached. But then you probably didn't know that. He did lose his law license for 5 years. Oh my.

How the senators voted on impeachment -- February 12, 1999

Now this comes to light:

What lie?

Those texts aren't evidence of a collusion between different agencies to protect Hillary.

The guy who wrote that is full of shit.

He never was impeached. But then you probably didn't know that. He did lose his law license for 5 years.

Bill Clinton was Impeached by the House. Some of the same Senators who saved his ass from full Impeachment were the some of the same ones who were exposed as having criminally preyed on women for decades then paid for their silence with tax dollars.

'Birds of a feather....', as they say.

And bill Clinton had his license to practice law stripped - suspended - for 5 years for his committing Contempt of Court, for his completel lack of ethics demonstrated in court.

Forum List

Back