Obama fucks over Isreal

You folks believe what you want. I will do the same. If it walks like a duck..

Rev. Wright Was a Second Father to Obama

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/03/06/us/politics/06obama.html

Published: March 6, 2007
CHICAGO, March 5 — The Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., senior pastor of the popular Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and spiritual mentor to Senator Barack Obama, thought he knew what he would be doing on Feb. 10, the day of Senator Obama’s presidential announcement.

Bull:eek:

YOU are the one making the claim - not the Doc. Care to back that up?

CHICAGO, March 5 — The Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright Jr., senior pastor of the popular Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago and spiritual mentor to Senator Barack Obama, thought he knew what he would be doing on Feb. 10, the day of Senator Obama’s presidential announcement.

:lol:

You think I'm trying to convince you of anything? I know that's hopeless. See my signature.

lol.. The questions that were asked are akin to asking why I think the sun rises in the East

Geaux

Wright and Oblama planned the march in 2007.

Obama-Wright.jpg

You think I'm trying to convince you of anything? I know that's hopeless. See my signature.

lol.. The questions that were asked are akin to asking why I think the sun rises in the East

Geaux

You've already shown pretty clearly that you have no ability to rationally back up your claim that Obama is anti-Semitic, yet you still chose to believe it, passionately.

That is entertaining to me.

Geaux

You've already shown pretty clearly that you have no ability to rationally back up your claim that Obama is anti-Semitic, yet you still chose to believe it, passionately.

Let's just call it Circumstantial evidence

-Geaux

Geaux

He DOES have that pic of Obama with his arm around Jeremiah.

What say ye to that?

Geaux

He DOES have that pic of Obama with his arm around Jeremiah.

What say ye to that?

What is your opinion on why Obama would associate with a man of Wright's character? Even going as far as having him baptize your daughters?

So, if I was to go to KU Klux Klan rallies you would not think that was troublesome? That I was not a racist?

-Geaux

Last edited:
We should stay out of other country's garbage.

I hope we lift all sanctions and stop making stupid alliances.

Where would we get our oil from?

Obama keeps preventing us from using our own.

Where would we get all of our cheap shit from?

We can't manufacture anything cheaply because of the God-damned unions.

"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world": it was George Washington's Farewell Address to us. The inaugural pledge of Thomas Jefferson was no less clear: "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."

(folds arms and taps foot...)

Where the hell are you constitution, founding father ding-bats when I need you???

:mad:

Guess you don't understand English.

BTW, why isn't it wise to sign a treaty with a trading partner but it is ok to sign backdoor treaties with the UN and the Muslim Brotherhood?

Geaux

the sun does not rise in the east,the sun is always in the same place.

If Israel is compelled by Obabble's failures to attack Iran on their own, it should be the last straw...Obabble will have to go,

Israel would have attacked Iran already, if they could. They can't.

Isreal's sense of entitlement is disgusting. They want our money and our blood. They should go mooch on some other country.

Where would we get our oil from?

Obama keeps preventing us from using our own.

Where would we get all of our cheap shit from?

We can't manufacture anything cheaply because of the God-damned unions.

"It is our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliance with any portion of the foreign world": it was George Washington's Farewell Address to us. The inaugural pledge of Thomas Jefferson was no less clear: "Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations-entangling alliances with none."

(folds arms and taps foot...)

Where the hell are you constitution, founding father ding-bats when I need you???

:mad:

Guess you don't understand English.

BTW, why isn't it wise to sign a treaty with a trading partner but it is ok to sign backdoor treaties with the UN and the Muslim Brotherhood?

I answered you, not my fault you didn't get it. Read between the lines.

How did I ever indicate that backdoor treaties were OK?

Or the effing UN for that matter???

If Israel is compelled by Obabble's failures to attack Iran on their own, it should be the last straw...Obabble will have to go,

Israel would have attacked Iran already, if they could. They can't.

Isreal's sense of entitlement is disgusting. They want our money and our blood. They should go mooch on some other country.

That goes for the rest of the damn world - let them police themselves.

Obama lifted some sanctions on Iran months ago, without even telling Israel. Give it up for the most transparent administration in history. Obama is on the side of evil folks, there's no doubt about it.

Exclusive: Obama?s Secret Iran Détente - The Daily Beast

I'm against dealing with Iran because they hurt American troops with munitions the sent over the border to the terrorists that were raising the casualties

September 27, 2012: IEDs continue to kill and maim U.S. troops

About 6,572 U.S. troops have died in Iraq and Afghanistan, and 2,483 of those deaths are IED related, according to the Washington Post. IEDs are the top killer of U.S. troops. Thousands more have been wounded by them.
Dr. Steven Scott, a physician at the James A. Haley VA Medical Center in Tampa, recognized early in the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that he was seeing different kinds of wounds. They were more complex and challenging. Some were invisible, traumatic brain injuries every bit as debilitating as a lost limb. Often, severe blast injuries created havoc with many parts of the body at once. Advances in medicine resulted in Haley doctors seeing more profoundly wounded soldiers than ever before. IEDs continue to kill and maim U.S. troops despite multibillion dollar effort | Tampa Bay Times

Obama has no business palling up with people who want to be supported while they're still murdering our troops by sending over more sophisticated IEDs to blow through stronger and stronger Humvees. I remember the Congress passing emergency funds to reinforce Humvees in or around 2004, after millions were spent reinforcing Humbees to a grade that would stop some of the killings. Iran responded with developing IEDs quickly to outdo the old ones and got them over the Afghan and Iraqi borders as soon as they possibly could.

Obama should be making plans to blow up a few of the Iranian plans to kill everybody in the world they don't like, which is just about everyone, to be exact, except for Hugo Chavez who died not long ago, still blaming the United States for his demise as he did everything else we did not do.

"IED" stands for "Improvised Explosive Device". By definition, they are not "sophisticated" in any way.

They are not manufactured, they are improvised from other materials, such as blasting caps, plastic explosives or even unfired artillery shells.
When we sent our Humvees in the first time, they destroyed more legs and appendages that we'd ever seen. We reinforced them to stop the killing. When Iran saw we weren't having as many troop fatalities, they started sending--carte blanche--newly developed I.E.D.s with enough exponential power to destroy the new reinforcements and continue the bloodbath of American soldiers.

If that isn't more sophisticated than the ones that couldn't work against the new fittings, I don't know what is.

And the information about it was all over the news, which is why I remember it. I'm an army brat, and I don't like people messing with the lives of American troops.

We should not be doing secret agreements with terrorist nations who love to spill American blood so much, Dr., and continue on a perilous path to developing weapons of mass destruction for the specific purpose of wiping Israel off the face of the map and then going for America as was done on 9/11, except they are thinking about ending our influence with nukes.

And Obama hasn't done a damn thing about it except to fund al Qaeda terror groups in Egypt to please the Muslim Brotherhood of which there are a lot of Louie Farakkkahan Muslim Brotherhood members over here to give them a head start on targeting whitey.

A medical professional who targets a disease for its disappearance from human misery is no different than our military who has to deal with predators like Iran.

Obama doesn't know what the hell he's doing, and I'm sick and tired of him playing footsie with International haters who've vowed to wipe Israel and the United States off the face of the map. They say they didn't say that, but the truth is, they "didn't" say it 50 times a week for the last 25 years, and I'm mad as a hatter that Obama would put us in the line of their damn fire to sate their extremist religion of murder against infidel nations, starting with us for giving survivors of the German Holocaust a home in their former country that extremists murdered them out of there years ago, went to Europe and lit a fire under Hitler to murder Jews, where they supervised camps and gleefully murdered 6 million innocent men, women, and children because of their birth religion.
1941: The Mufti and Hitler

In 1941, Haj Amin al-Husseini fled to Germany and met with Adolf Hitler, Heinrich Himmler, Joachim Von Ribbentrop and other Nazi leaders. He wanted to persuade them to extend the Nazis’ anti-Jewish program to the Arab world.

In November 1941, the Mufti met with Hitler, who told him the Jews were his foremost enemy. The Nazi dictator rebuffed the Mufti's requests for a declaration in support of the Arabs, however, telling him the time was not right. The Mufti offered Hitler his “thanks for the sympathy which he had always shown for the Arab and especially Palestinian cause, and to which he had given clear expression in his public speeches....The Arabs were Germany's natural friends because they had the same enemies as had Germany, namely....the Jews....” Hitler replied:
Germany stood for uncompromising war against the Jews. That naturally included active opposition to the Jewish national home in Palestine....Germany would furnish positive and practical aid to the Arabs involved in the same struggle....Germany's objective [is]...solely the destruction of the Jewish element residing in the Arab sphere....In that hour the Mufti would be the most authoritative spokesman for the Arab world. The Mufti thanked Hitler profusely.2
In 1945, Yugoslavia sought to indict the Mufti as a war criminal for his role in recruiting 20,000 Muslim volunteers for the SS, who participated in the killing of Jews in Croatia and Hungary. He escaped from French detention in 1946, however, and continued his fight against the Jews from Cairo and later Beirut. He died in 1974.
The Husseini family continued to play a role in Palestinian affairs, with Faisal Husseini, whose father was the Mufti's nephew, regarded until his death in 2001 as one of their leading spokesmen in the territories.

The Mufti and the Führer | Jewish Virtual Library

There's a whole lot more to that tale o' woe. :evil:

But to cut to the chase, there's a page on Iran's Nuclear Program here: Myths & Facts: Iran's Nuclear Program (Chapter 27) | Jewish Virtual Library

Keep in mind, Iran doesn't play nice.

What is your opinion on why Obama would associate with a man of Wright's character? Even going as far as having him baptize your daughters?

So, if I was to go to KU Klux Klan rallies you would not think that was troublesome? That I was not a racist?

-Geaux

I don't care if you are a racist, as long as you don't go around breaking the law. No, I would not have a problem with that.

I don't care what people think, just don't try to push it on me.

Why does Obama need to tell Israel? Does he work for them?

So Israel doesn't factor in to our policy on Iranian nukes? Get real dude. They're our only ally in the ME, and they share plenty of information regarding our national security with us.

Why do you hate Israel?

You mean besides being a bunch of Religious Apartheid assholes?

Forum List

Back