Obama: ‘I Don’t Care’ Whether You’ll Like the Nominee, Just Vote Democrat

Obama is an arrogant lying jackal. Obama and Democrats are the ones that are taking America away from traditional values that built this country, not Trump.

Not exactly what he said. Click bait.
"Everybody needs to chill out about the candidates, but gin up about the prospect of rallying behind whoever emerges from this process,"
Yea it's a cherry picked line with flavor added meant to feed hate.

Keep eating.

Obama is a useless asshole and the worst president ever. He made Jimmy Carter look good and your to stupid and pathetic to know it. Asshole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He made Jimmy Carter look good? How so? You don't believe that. You are saying that because this is a free forum and you can say whatever you like. Boy - Go sit down somewhere!

"Everybody needs to chill out about the candidates, but gin up about the prospect of rallying behind whoever emerges from this process,"

Keep eating.

Obama is a useless asshole and the worst president ever. He made Jimmy Carter look good and your to stupid and pathetic to know it. Asshole

The mod's allow these kinds of post. They are not doing their jobs as usual. I got banned for telling a person to keep drinking their wine from a thread. This is WORSE!

Obama is an arrogant lying jackal. Obama and Democrats are the ones that are taking America away from traditional values that built this country, not Trump.

Traditional values like Misogyny, racism and religious stupidity... God, I hope so!

Keep eating.

The mod's allow these kinds of post. They are not doing their jobs as usual. I got banned for telling a person to keep drinking their wine from a thread. This is WORSE!
Look at the third post in the thread.

That's where we are now.

Keep eating.

That's where we are now.
Maybe they should make a film about Obama being murdered. Oh wait, they’ve already done Bush and Trump, a third would be over the board.
upload_2019-12-2_8-2-53.jpeg

upload_2019-12-2_8-3-36.jpeg

upload_2019-12-2_8-4-12.png

upload_2019-12-2_8-5-24.jpeg

Well, given that the alternative is an amoral, corrupt, lying flim-flam man, even a fence-post would look attractive...

I'm not interested in that being the standard. You know in the end there is very little in real difference between Obama and Trump. Both are war presidents. Both have built their economies on debt. Both promised to address immigration but neither has actually done anything. Both lie more than tell the truth.

Keep eating.

That's where we are now.
Maybe they should make a film about Obama being murdered. Oh wait, they’ve already done Bush and Trump, a third would be over the board.
View attachment 292764
View attachment 292765
View attachment 292766
View attachment 292767
Can't do Obama. That would be raaaaaacccciiiiissssttttt.

Keep eating.

That's where we are now.
View attachment 292764
View attachment 292765
View attachment 292766
View attachment 292767
Yes, that's ugly stuff too. Awful. Shameful.

Why are you so proud to be like those you loathe?

Let me guess: They're even worse. I guess that's good enough for you, huh?

Last edited:

Keep eating.

That's where we are now.
View attachment 292764
View attachment 292765
View attachment 292766
View attachment 292767

So awful you never bitch about it, but when someone makes a crack about a Leftard dying of HIV you’re all over it.
Partisan hack.

That's where we are now.
View attachment 292764
View attachment 292765
View attachment 292766
View attachment 292767

So awful you never bitch about it, but when someone makes a crack about a Leftard dying of HIV you’re all over it.
Partisan hack.
Well, there's some irony.

How simple your one-sided little world must be.

Well, given that the alternative is an amoral, corrupt, lying flim-flam man, even a fence-post would look attractive...

I'm not interested in that being the standard. You know in the end there is very little in real difference between Obama and Trump. Both are war presidents. Both have built their economies on debt. Both promised to address immigration but neither has actually done anything. Both lie more than tell the truth.

First off, we have a 70% reduction in border crossings since May thanks to Trump holding Mexico accountable for those people getting to our border. Secondly, who stopped Trump every time he came up with a way to reduce border crossers? If it wasn't the obstructionists in the House, it was one of their commie judges.

Put the blame where it rightfully belongs.

First off, we have a 70% reduction in border crossings since May thanks to Trump holding Mexico accountable for those people getting to our border. Secondly, who stopped Trump every time he came up with a way to reduce border crossers? If it wasn't the obstructionists in the House, it was one of their commie judges.

No we don't.

The facts are we have no idea how many people are getting in. They are counting the numbers stopped. This is the same kind of claims Obama made.

No we don't.

The facts are we have no idea how many people are getting in. They are counting the numbers stopped. This is the same kind of claims Obama made.

Of course we don't know exactly, but we go by the way we've always calculated it, and yes, they are still counting. You just don't like the results.

No we don't.

Of course we don't know exactly, but we go by the way we've always calculated it, and yes, they are still counting. You just don't like the results.

Presidents change the way we count things. Are you arguing Obama didn't?

Wow Obama went FULL retard on that one. :cuckoo:
Yeah, when you think about it.... that's really ironic statement to make, because isn't that exactly what they complained about with Trump to begin with?

Was not the primary complain that Republicans filed in behind Trump, when they should have cared who the nominee was?

I could have sworn that I remember that argument coming up on this forum repeatedly, when Trump was running for the nomination.

Forum List

Back