Obama Is Ruining America - Really? Tell Us Exactly HOW He Is Doing That

Your take? YOU remain uneducated.

You are the ones that are against education. Try to keep it straight. You remember. Because Bush was very ordinary in college and Obama was particulary successful at it. Ever since then the right has been against college. :lol:
Bush did better in college than Kerry, and Obama hasn't released his transcripts.

I don't think he became president of the Harvard law review without excellent grades.

You are the ones that are against education. Try to keep it straight. You remember. Because Bush was very ordinary in college and Obama was particulary successful at it. Ever since then the right has been against college. :lol:
Bush did better in college than Kerry, and Obama hasn't released his transcripts.

I don't think he became president of the Harvard law review without excellent grades.

The term educated fool comes to mind--when speaking of Obama. He obviously didn't know that it takes years of engineering and design--to obtain the 1st permit--(before the shovel goes in the ground)--for road and bridge work. He obviously didn't get--that what took thousands of men with shovels back in the 1930's to build road and bridges can now be done with a couple of heavy equipment operators.

$1 billion dollars.jpg

1 billion--$100.00 dollar bills stacked on pallets.

$trillion dollars.jpg

1 trillion--$100.00 bills stacked on palets--look at the size of the man in this chart.

One trillion is what Obama signed off on in fire department speed after assuming office. He borrowed and spent 787 billion dollars and with interest it will be over 1 trillion. All of this to supposedly create millions of jobs. It went from creating jobs to saving government workers jobs--to eventually Nancy Pelosi referring to unemployment checks as economic stimulus. We have lost another 1.4 million jobs AFTER he signed this bill and unemployment jumped up again last week to 9.1%.

Lately, I have heard a number of conservatives/Republicans grousing about the fact that, in their opinion, Obama is "sinking the country" or is "ruining America."

Is that what you think? If so, howz about coming on this thread and telling us SPECIFICALLY what you think he is doing to "sink the country." Frankly, I would like to know if there is anything to this claim, or if (as I strongly suspect), he just isn't falling in line with what the cons want to have happen.

Gentlemen (and ladies) - start your engines!

5 simple words sum it up bud.

Spending to Fucking much money!

Lately, I have heard a number of conservatives/Republicans grousing about the fact that, in their opinion, Obama is "sinking the country" or is "ruining America."

Is that what you think? If so, howz about coming on this thread and telling us SPECIFICALLY what you think he is doing to "sink the country." Frankly, I would like to know if there is anything to this claim, or if (as I strongly suspect), he just isn't falling in line with what the cons want to have happen.

Gentlemen (and ladies) - start your engines!

5 simple words sum it up bud.

Spending to Fucking much money!
And demanding MORE.

Yeah. Too bad he's got something to hide and hasn't released his records, huh?

If they were so great? One would think they'd be advertised...to DATE? They aren't. SOME here are dillusional, and FAIL fundemental questions.

If they were so great? One would think they'd be advertised...to DATE? They aren't. SOME here are dillusional, and FAIL fundemental questions.
We're supposed to believe he's the smartest man in the room...because his fawning lickspittles say so, I suppose.

We're supposed to believe he's the smartest man in the room...because his fawning lickspittles say so, I suppose.

We're suppose to believe Obama is the most intellectual man alive--because he can give a perfectly pronounced speech--that is written by someone else--and read from a teleprompter.

I remember the 17 minute answer--2500 words--that wasn't an answer.

44 - Obama's 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman's claim of being 'over-taxed'

$obama-lip-service.jpg

We're suppose to believe Obama is the most intellectual man alive--because he can give a perfectly pronounced speech--that is written by someone else--and read from a teleprompter.

I remember the 17 minute answer--2500 words--that wasn't an answer.

44 - Obama's 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman's claim of being 'over-taxed'

View attachment 13730
If you can't dazzle 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bullshit. :lol:

shes a fatty and hasnt been laid in a while

:disagree:

My guess is she'd kick your puny ass.

im more scared she'd sit on me

What's wrong with that?

You Gay or something?:gay:
Exhibit A:

Your Honor, observer how the RW subject IMMEDIATELY reverts to it's natural state of homophobia.

Economists said the recession ended in the Summer of 09'.

But here it is 2011 and the housing market is still getting worse. The Dodd - Frank bill has us on course for another housing market collapse. Obama's New Financial Regulation Bill Strangles America's Economy with Red Tape - FoxNews.com

So the logical conclusion is that the current President, who would rather golf then cut spending, believes in spending to get us out of a recession, and is putting the screws to businesses and banks is the primary cause.

Oh, did you hear yesterday he's finally gonna start working on jobs.......again???

oh fox news i see...... the same news station that said in court they dont have to tell the truth on TV. certainly very reputable. im not even gonna go there.

Speaker Boehner has admitted he spends rought $80k a year on golf. how many people make that much money on here?
Wedge issue: John Boehner PAC splurges on golf - Jake Sherman - POLITICO.com

so now in essence you are blaming Dodd Frank for housing not coming back? not Obama? can you clarify?

housing hasnt come back because people over paid for their houses in a really big and stupid way creating false wealth. its gonna take probably 10 years before housing gets back to where it was at the peak.

Your arguments are so juvenile.

If you want to have an intelligent discussion about the issues let me know.

But up until now you're just full of generalities and stereotypes.
Exhibit B:

Your Honor, notice how the subject then turns right around and project their own phobias and deficiencies in hypocritical ways.

Your Honor, I present to you the characteristics of today's "conservative."

I rest my case

Exhibit A:

Your Honor, observer how the RW subject IMMEDIATELY reverts to it's natural state of homophobia.

oh fox news i see...... the same news station that said in court they dont have to tell the truth on TV. certainly very reputable. im not even gonna go there.

Speaker Boehner has admitted he spends rought $80k a year on golf. how many people make that much money on here?

so now in essence you are blaming Dodd Frank for housing not coming back? not Obama? can you clarify?

housing hasnt come back because people over paid for their houses in a really big and stupid way creating false wealth. its gonna take probably 10 years before housing gets back to where it was at the peak.

Exhibit B:

Your Honor, notice how the subject then turns right around and project their own phobias and deficiencies in hypocritical ways.

I rest my case
Overruled. Funny how you never complain about the Left's homophobia.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

I rest my case

Okay Marky-Mark, try finding a sense of humor.

I know it's tough for ya.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

I rest my case

I remember the howls when I blew the whistle on Alfonse Gore's penchant for playing the Skin-flute.

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B:

I rest my case

I remember the howls when I blew the whistle on Alfonse Gore's penchant for playing the Skin-flute.
Well, not really, but I can imagine.

Yeah? Like where his real Birth Certificate is?:eusa_whistle:

Well, he has released a statement of live birth, but birth certs have a footprint on them.

So he has not released any originals. Merely a photocopy over the internet.

Well, he has released a statement of live birth, but birth certs have a footprint on them.

Just goes to show that the oppostion will never ever be satisfied. There will alway be some kookoo who'll poopoo's anything the man does.

"It's merely a flesh wound. Come back and fight you coward!"

Released was a certified copy of Obama’s “long form” “certificate of live birth,” the underlying document signed by his mother and the doctor who delivered him on Aug. 4, 1961. That document — never released until Wednesday — is what the State of Hawaii uses for a “short form” computer-generated “certification of live birth” accepted by the state and federal authorities as the legal proof of birth.

http://www.suntimes.com/news/sweet/...th-certificate-calls-birther-issue-silly.html

Just goes to show that the oppostion will never ever be satisfied. There will alway be some kookoo who'll poopoo's anything the man does.

"It's merely a flesh wound. Come back and fight you coward!"

Released was a certified copy of Obama’s “long form” “certificate of live birth,” the underlying document signed by his mother and the doctor who delivered him on Aug. 4, 1961. That document — never released until Wednesday — is what the State of Hawaii uses for a “short form” computer-generated “certification of live birth” accepted by the state and federal authorities as the legal proof of birth.

Obama releases

Problem is when Obama was born a computer that generates a short form or it's attached long form didn't exist. So he had to produce it long after his birth...so it is not an original. Back then they used typewriters. They hadn't even invented the IBM Selectric by then.

I'm just saying.

It's not by any stretch his original birth certificate nor an official certified zerox copy of it, one of which I have in my possession.

But of course I'm not a birther. I think he is a citizen. But this BS he's showing us isn't an original.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back