Obama is the man.....dude rocks it for Hillderbeast!!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
6000 people showed up in Philly to watch a 58% approval rating of a black man Mr. Obama show them that life is good in this country, people are working, unemployment is down, income is up and despite the hillbillies who want their country back to white......all is good.

President Obama is the only person to date, that will rally and produce for the DNC and those who ignored his appeal, all have falling by the wayside, in both congress and the senate....only Obama can get me to vote Hilderbeast and he better come to my neck of the woods or else...I'm voting for myself!!
57d8e12c180000e00031465b.jpg

I love bread...and Obama!!!

That boy best take care of himself on the campaign trail so he doesn't dehydrate himself and catch pneumonia. Word has it there's a lot of both going around.

That boy best take care of himself on the campaign trail so he doesn't dehydrate himself and catch pneumonia. Word has it there's a lot of both going around.
First of all, we got ya boy, and its tucked in the trousers, care to taste it? Secondly, don't you worry your little white balding ass over this brother, the only thing he's gonna catch is you white mf's wishing him a 3rd term.

First of all, we got ya boy, and its tucked in the trousers, care to taste it? Secondly, don't you worry your little white balding ass over this brother, the only thing he's gonna catch is you white mf's wishing him a 3rd term.
You are disgusting. I suppose you are proud of that.

70% of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction. This divisive bullshit ain't working any longer. Funny part is at the same time Obama was lying about how tough Hillary was, crooked Hillary wasn't even around due to "health reasons". Ha ha ha.

That last statement may be very true.

Either way.

You are disgusting. I suppose you are proud of that.

I think the term of the day is deplorable.

Is she a trump supporter ?

70% of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction. This divisive bullshit ain't working any longer. Funny part is at the same time Ibama was lying about how tough Hillary was, crooked Hillary wasn't even around due to "health reasons". Ha ha ha.
FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME.....70% OF RACIST, WISHING THE COUNTRY WHITE AGAIN, TRUMP FUCK HEADS......THINK WE'RE HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.....QUESTION" HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF WHEN YOU HEAR THIS COMMENT, IN WHAT WRONG DIRECTION ARE WE HEADED? GOOGLE IT....NOT ONCE DOES ANYONE EVER GIVE AN ANSWER...WHY BECAUSE ITS WHITE MF'S THEY ASK AND BLACKS WHO ARE ASKED, SPEAK ON THE RACISM ONLY IN THIS COUNTRY...EDUCATE YOURSELF FOOL!!

6000 people showed up in Philly to watch a 58% approval rating of a black man Mr. Obama show them that life is good in this country, people are working, unemployment is down, income is up and despite the hillbillies who want their country back to white......all is good.

President Obama is the only person to date, that will rally and produce for the DNC and those who ignored his appeal, all have falling by the wayside, in both congress and the senate....only Obama can get me to vote Hilderbeast and he better come to my neck of the woods or else...I'm voting for myself!!
57d8e12c180000e00031465b.jpg

I love bread...and Obama!!!

Did he apologize for being a man?

70% of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction. This divisive bullshit ain't working any longer. Funny part is at the same time Ibama was lying about how tough Hillary was, crooked Hillary wasn't even around due to "health reasons". Ha ha ha.
FOR THE LAST AND FINAL TIME.....70% OF RACIST, WISHING THE COUNTRY WHITE AGAIN, TRUMP FUCK HEADS......THINK WE'RE HEADED IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.....QUESTION" HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOURSELF WHEN YOU HEAR THIS COMMENT, IN WHAT WRONG DIRECTION ARE WE HEADED? GOOGLE IT....NOT ONCE DOES ANYONE EVER GIVE AN ANSWER...WHY BECAUSE ITS WHITE MF'S THEY ASK AND BLACKS WHO ARE ASKED, SPEAK ON THE RACISM ONLY IN THIS COUNTRY...EDUCATE YOURSELF FOOL!!
We are headed in the wrong direction economically, internationally, militarily and are divided more than ever thanks to pres. Obama and the Democrat agenda of bringing America down. I find it funny that you call American whites racist, when a majority of Americans, mostly whites, voted for the same black man for president, twice.

Has the thought ever occured to you that Obama has been a failure because he's a radical, ideological America hater who came to office with zero experience, and his being black has nothing to do with his being a failure? Or do you just worship him because he's black.

Nit wit, you are the last person on this board who should be telling someone else "educate yourself." Your (as you'd put it) barely literate.

Say it again....it does not sound any less stupid with each pass.

Do you think you can get away with hate speech here? All you're doing is piling up evidence against you. All indications are that you are mentally unbalanced and a detriment to race relations.

70% of Americans think we are headed in the wrong direction. This divisive bullshit ain't working any longer. Funny part is at the same time Obama was lying about how tough Hillary was, crooked Hillary wasn't even around due to "health reasons". Ha ha ha.
When hasn`t a large majority thought we were heading in the wrong direction? Usually the number of people who think this should be heaven on earth is higher than 70%. Are Americans whiners? You bet they are and they`ve been whining for decades. Some have been squealing like little bitches since a black family moved into the Whitehouse.
We've Been on the Wrong Track Since 1972

Trump be like: Obama is unpopular

Reality be like: 58% approval

Trump be like: Mexicans are coming over HARD

Reality be like: More deportations than ever

he's about 10 times more man than you, boy.

now tell us again you aren't bigoted pond scum.

Forum List

Back