Obama KNEW 3 months prior to the election that Russia was meddling. Why did he do NOTHING?

Obama KNEW 3 months prior to the election that Russia was meddling. Why did he do NOTHING?

Another lying fake news bullshit thread.

President Obama ordered more sanctions against Russia.

President Obama closed TWO Russian compounds in Maryland and ordered 35 Russian diplomats (spies) out of the country.

President Obama told Putin face-to-face to "cut it out".

How is that doing nothing?

Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin's election assault - Washington Post

Obama Strikes Back at Russia for Election Hacking - The New York Times

promo306133967

Thanks ... Again I hate Obama but the OP is so wrong like Trump..

That was AFTER the election you insufferable, gullible twat.

Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.
We all knew well before that.
You have no idea what you are outraged about. :laugh2:
Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump
I'm outraged? It's the left running around with their hair on fire screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Well, all of them EXCEPT Obama when it actually mattered.
I'm outraged?

Why did he do NOTHING?

Sure seems like it. It's your whiny thread, chief.

Fuck off, one thing I despise is revisionist history...and you and Trump is out right lying.

Obama's own right hand guy called this a NOTHING BURGER. I don't know what has you so triggered. We knew this was a trumped-story from the start (pardon the pun).

Yea, I was reading about this, about the DNC not cooperating on giving access to their servers to the investigators. Don't know why the OP didn't cite the article. Maybe, he wanted to impress us with his 'independent' thinking.
I didn't cite it because this thread is about Obama not the DNC
And what should have he done? Trump was already bitching about a 'rigged system' and tacitly threatening to contest the election had he lost. Do you think that if President Obama had done more than shut down,the Russian compounds and expelled a few Russian operative the election would have gone on without further turmoil?

Had Trump acted like a responsible grownup and not started bitching and complaining before the fact (good luck with that) perhaps more reasonable and responsible actions could have occurred. As it was, anything President Obama would have said or did would just serve to muddy up already fetid waters.
Obama's FBI & justice department should have taken the servers by force if necessary. He could have nipped this shit in the bud but KNEW the end result would have guaranteed a Trump victory so he chose to put party over country.

Comey was doing what he was paid to do. Sweep Obama's and Clinton's and their cronies crimes under the rug.

He did what he did to rescue her campaign and keep her out of jail despite the fact according to The Espionage Act she was forbidden for running for public office.

The best he could do was let her off the hook and proclaim she was too Phucking stupid to know when she was committing 30,000 crimes, and that No In The Bag Corrupt Prosecutor would ever prosecute her
A) Did a lot. B) Hillary was winning by 6 11 days before election...Before Comey jumped the shark.
Watch some real news sometime...conspiracy nutjob...Those 30,000 e-mails were personal. Ay caramba.

Obama kicked out Russians ...

Say what?

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama learned of the Russian hacking in August 2016.

As you know well, President Obama did nothing to the Russians until AFTER THE ELECTION.

So what purpose was served?

What was he suppose to do meddle in an election like god damn Comey?

No matter how much I hate Obama he took the high road and did it after the people spoke..

What was Obama supposed to do ?

Do it iwhen people were voting?

Because he knew the evidence to bust Russia was in the DNC servers. In order to dig up the evidence of Russian hacking he would have also exposed the collusion between Hillary, the media & the DNC.

THAT is why Obama did nothing. To take down one he would have to topple the whole house of cards.

The only person likely to fall on our side of the pond from all this bullshit is a member or two of the Democratic party.
We all knew well before that.
You have no idea what you are outraged about. :laugh2:
Russian government hackers penetrated DNC, stole opposition research on Trump
I'm outraged? It's the left running around with their hair on fire screaming RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA. Well, all of them EXCEPT Obama when it actually mattered.

What in the hell is Trump doing that even comes close to Obama's response?

Trump can't even say definitively that it even happened at all.

Your outrage is misplaced and frankly retarded.

Comey was doing what he was paid to do. Sweep Obama's and Clinton's and their cronies crimes under the rug.

He did what he did to rescue her campaign and keep her out of jail despite the fact according to The Espionage Act she was forbidden for running for public office.

The best he could do was let her off the hook and proclaim she was too Phucking stupid to know when she was committing 30,000 crimes, and that No In The Bag Corrupt Prosecutor would ever prosecute her
A) Did a lot. B) Hillary was winning by 6 11 days before election...Before Comey jumped the shark.
Watch some real news sometime...conspiracy nutjob...Those 30,000 e-mails were personal. Ay caramba.

Getfo..

Yea, I was reading about this, about the DNC not cooperating on giving access to their servers to the investigators. Don't know why the OP didn't cite the article. Maybe, he wanted to impress us with his 'independent' thinking.
And what should have he done? Trump was already bitching about a 'rigged system' and tacitly threatening to contest the election had he lost. Do you think that if President Obama had done more than shut down,the Russian compounds and expelled a few Russian operative the election would have gone on without further turmoil?

Had Trump acted like a responsible grownup and not started bitching and complaining before the fact (good luck with that) perhaps more reasonable and responsible actions could have occurred. As it was, anything President Obama would have said or did would just serve to muddy up already fetid waters.
Obama's FBI & justice department should have taken the servers by force if necessary. He could have nipped this shit in the bud but KNEW the end result would have guaranteed a Trump victory so he chose to put party over country.
That's would have meant serving the DNC with subpoenas. Were they the criminals?

That's would have meant serving the DNC with subpoenas. Were they the criminals?
So serve them....duh

I'm going to be served in a child custody case and I'm neither the parent or under any investigation.

Deer Obama Bin Lying deek breath... There were TWO Federal Court Orders "Preservation Orders" forbidding even one email to be deleted on that server.

Comey and Clinton Willfully violated those court orders and that is a crime.

2ndly any computer used for GOV business becomes the property of The US Gov and so do the contents on the hard drive. So again every email on that server was GOV property.

What Comey and Clinton did to cover their crimes were Felonies. We need to start prosecuting corrupt politicians and bureaucrats again. And the penalty for Treason is death by hanging

Another lying fake news bullshit thread.

President Obama ordered more sanctions against Russia.

President Obama closed TWO Russian compounds in Maryland and ordered 35 Russian diplomats (spies) out of the country.

President Obama told Putin face-to-face to "cut it out".

How is that doing nothing?

Obama's secret struggle to punish Russia for Putin's election assault - Washington Post

Obama Strikes Back at Russia for Election Hacking - The New York Times

promo306133967

This is conflated bull shit. Obama's sanctions against Russia were related to Ukraine/Syria. And the booting of Russian diplomats was after the election so that the lapdog media could get the ball rolling on their fake news Russia story.

No Obama kept it quiet, if he did anything people would of accused him of trying to influence the election

No Obama kept it quiet, if he did anything people would of accused him of trying to influence the election

His job is to secure the nation from all foes both foreign & domestic REGARDLESS of any polls or lunatic lefty outrage.

Say what?

Petulant former President Barack Hussein Obama learned of the Russian hacking in August 2016.

As you know well, President Obama did nothing to the Russians until AFTER THE ELECTION.

No matter how much I hate Obama he took the high road and did it after the people spoke..

That's exactly right. He protected the integrity of the process. If he had intervened earlier, this thread would be about how Obama attempted to sway the election for Clinton.

Obama was protecting the integrity of any future investigation and it's findings by removing himself until after the fact.

Fuck off, one thing I despise is revisionist history...and you and Trump is out right lying.

Obama's own right hand guy called this a NOTHING BURGER. I don't know what has you so triggered. We knew this was a trumped-story from the start (pardon the pun).
The investigation is one until it ends. Never stopped Fox from actually finding Dems guilty for the dupes. And never telling them how the charges and findings were fake. Never a retraction. A disgrace.

His job is to secure the nation from all foes both foreign & domestic REGARDLESS of any polls or lunatic lefty outrage.

What's Trump's role in that ongoing concern, dope?

Say what?

That's exactly right. He protected the integrity of the process. If he had intervened earlier, this thread would be about how Obama attempted to sway the election for Clinton.

Obama was protecting the integrity of any future investigation and it's findings by removing himself until after the fact.
He "protected the integrity" lololololol

He protected the media & the DNC.

Period, end of story.

Getfo..

Exactly what President Trump said to Comey after he found out what a seditious treasonous viper and cowardly weasel he was!

Forum List

Back