Obama & modern liberals have destroyed the racial progress we were making in this country.

They just indicted cop for murder, for the shooting of a fleeing black man.

They did, and rightfully so.

I take it you're upset the dead black guy wasn't indicted for trying to steal several police bullets.

No, I'm upset that the bulk of the black community hasn't figured out that the Democrats have been taking them for a ride these last eight decades or so, and that is why most have been kept right where the Democrats want them.

They just indicted cop for murder, for the shooting of a fleeing black man.

They did, and rightfully so.

I take it you're upset the dead black guy wasn't indicted for trying to steal several police bullets.

No, I'm upset that the bulk of the black community hasn't figured out that the Democrats have been taking them for a ride these last eight decades or so, and that is why most have been kept right where the Democrats want them.

Turn off your radio.

There is no question that once Obama became President, the racists came out of the closet

Indeed. Look how fast Sharpton suckered himself ramora-like to Obama, and the fury being whipped up in the cities by the Democrats' hired houseboys.

If anything, Sharpton has toned down his rhetoric since Obama became President

They are repubs now, derp...

And the cow jumped over the moon.

Hmmm, I can't seem to recall Bobby Byrd and Al Gore Sr. - among the other Democrats of the time - jumping to the Republicans after vehemently opposing the Civil Rights Act in 1964.

Any more fairy tales to share?

They are repubs now, derp...

And the cow jumped over the moon.

Hmmm, I can't seem to recall Bobby Byrd and Al Gore Sr. - among the other Democrats of the time - jumping to the Republicans after vehemently opposing the Civil Rights Act in 1964.

Any more fairy tales to share?

Those guys are dead...it was in all the papers

Those guys are dead...it was in all the papers

Irrelevant. The Democratic Party is not, and is worse than ever.

This guy is dead too, yet is nearly the Democratic Party's own Wizard of Oz.

"These Negroes, they're getting pretty uppity these days and that's a problem for us since they've got something now they never had before, the political pull to back up their uppityness.We've got to give them a little something, just enough to quiet them down, not enough to make a difference. I'll have them ni**ers voting Democratic for the next two hundred years"
- Lyndon B Johnson

The level of racial tension in this country is absurd. Before Obama came along things were moving along smoothly. The main rants pre Obama were anti war & anti republican. Now? Anti white. Anti cop. Anti law & order. Anti peaceful order. White privilege. Etc......

Racism is being reignited and sympathy for your "cause" and I use the term loosely, is being pushed to the side.

Just today watching the cop slam that black teenage girl to the ground really pissed me off. Then 5 minutes later I see footage of a crowd of blacks trying to force their way into a concert despite not having tickets only to end up fighting with police about it.

The occasions when your race is mistreated are far outweighed by the complete & utter stupidity you display nearly every fucking day.

We'll be up in arms for weeks, I'm sure, thanks to that stupid cops handling of that teenage girl. YET, the dozens of deaths that WILL happen in inner cities across this country THIS WEEK will be completely ignored.

In your rush to judge white America you leave the children of your own culture who were victims of your own culture to be forgotten. They die in vein because of your incompetence.
At some point they recognized the political advantage of keeping us divided.

So Identity Politics was born, and PC was weaponized.

And that was that.

The level of racial tension in this country is absurd. Before Obama came along things were moving along smoothly. The main rants pre Obama were anti war & anti republican. Now? Anti white. Anti cop. Anti law & order. Anti peaceful order. White privilege. Etc......

Racism is being reignited and sympathy for your "cause" and I use the term loosely, is being pushed to the side.

Just today watching the cop slam that black teenage girl to the ground really pissed me off. Then 5 minutes later I see footage of a crowd of blacks trying to force their way into a concert despite not having tickets only to end up fighting with police about it.

The occasions when your race is mistreated are far outweighed by the complete & utter stupidity you display nearly every fucking day.

We'll be up in arms for weeks, I'm sure, thanks to that stupid cops handling of that teenage girl. YET, the dozens of deaths that WILL happen in inner cities across this country THIS WEEK will be completely ignored.

In your rush to judge white America you leave the children of your own culture who were victims of your own culture to be forgotten. They die in vein because of your incompetence.

And that was that.

Who's they?

And that was that.

Who's they?
Who pushes PC and Identity Politics?

Gosh, I can't imagine.

Clearly today is Obtuse Day.

And that was that.

divide and conquer. right out of marx

Forum List

Back