Obama moves to save the honey bees, targets pesticides

"koshergrl" must think so......just like she thinks nightly enemas are as crucial for our country as are honey bees.

Nightly enemas are the hallmark of dysfunctional statist homos.

Not normal heterosexuals.

Hmm. I think we're entering FBI profiler territory now.

FBI Field Agent: So, doctor, just how disturbed IS your patient?

Doctor: Well, she repeatedly mentioned enemas. But then the conversation took a turn for the even more bizarre when she mentioned dysfunctional statist homos for no apparent reason.

FBI Field Agent: We'll get one of our profilers right on it and try to develop a psychological profile on the person. Is the patient sedated now, Doctor?

Doctor: No, she's surfing the web and posting pictures of police with body armor and automatic weapons.

FBI Field Agent: Hmm, what does any of this have to do with the honeybee, Doctor?

Doctor: Nothing. She's just obsessed. Anything regarding the gov't just sets her off. It could easily be triggered by talk of the school lunch program from what I can tell.

FBI Field Agent: Keep that hypo ready, doctor. We may have to send her to a FEMA camp.

Doctor: You're kidding!

FBI Field Agent: Yeah, I'm kidding. But if I said that in her presence, then you'd need that hypo for sure because they all seem to have this fantasy that there's a massive gov't conspiracy to strip them of their rights and send them to a FEMA camp somewhere as a result of their efforts to save America from totalitarianism and the tyranny that would result.

Doctor: <on intercom> Nurse, prepare a hypo for the patient.

This thread is alight with bizarro homo statist fantasies.

I think it's more a satire on how anti-Obama conservatives have become on anything he does at all.

my thing is words have meaning....when you say "Conservatives" or "Liberals" unless you put a word like "some" or "most" in front of it.....then you mean ALL....

I mean ALL

As In ALL Conservatives hate honeybees

well then maybe you should tell that to Jack the Apiarist out here.....im sure he would find that hilarious....

Nightly enemas are the hallmark of dysfunctional statist homos.

Not normal heterosexuals.

Hmm. I think we're entering FBI profiler territory now.

FBI Field Agent: So, doctor, just how disturbed IS your patient?

Doctor: Well, she repeatedly mentioned enemas. But then the conversation took a turn for the even more bizarre when she mentioned dysfunctional statist homos for no apparent reason.

FBI Field Agent: We'll get one of our profilers right on it and try to develop a psychological profile on the person. Is the patient sedated now, Doctor?

Doctor: No, she's surfing the web and posting pictures of police with body armor and automatic weapons.

FBI Field Agent: Hmm, what does any of this have to do with the honeybee, Doctor?

Doctor: Nothing. She's just obsessed. Anything regarding the gov't just sets her off. It could easily be triggered by talk of the school lunch program from what I can tell.

FBI Field Agent: Keep that hypo ready, doctor. We may have to send her to a FEMA camp.

Doctor: You're kidding!

FBI Field Agent: Yeah, I'm kidding. But if I said that in her presence, then you'd need that hypo for sure because they all seem to have this fantasy that there's a massive gov't conspiracy to strip them of their rights and send them to a FEMA camp somewhere as a result of their efforts to save America from totalitarianism and the tyranny that would result.

Doctor: <on intercom> Nurse, prepare a hypo for the patient.

This thread is alight with bizarro homo statist fantasies.

LOL! From what I can tell, they're only coming from you, darlin'.

my thing is words have meaning....when you say "Conservatives" or "Liberals" unless you put a word like "some" or "most" in front of it.....then you mean ALL....

I mean ALL

As In ALL Conservatives hate honeybees

well then maybe you should tell that to Jack the Apiarist out here.....im sure he would find that hilarious....

It is all quite simple

Republicans oppose everything Obama does
Obama wants to save the honeybees

Therefore, Republicans hate honeybees

I guess Stephanie thinks grocery stores just magically produce food.

that was so uncalled for...and I guess you think this government has money trees growing in the back of the white house
whatever

Uncalled for? Stephanie, in the short time that I have been on this board, I have observed that most of your posts borderline baseless cynicism and thinly veiled insults at anyone who disagrees with you. In fact, you rarely, if ever, post anything of substance and I find it telling that the first thread of yours that I have read thus far is so far off-base that it borders on insignificance.

With regards to the premise of this post, the one clear thing is that you seriously lack the background and understanding of the impact that the declining bee population will have on global food supplies. I suggest taking a few classes in high-school science and read a few books on the subject before you decry the effort to reverse the current trend in the decline of the honeybee population.

you can suggest what you want...I took science and learned about bees 40 years ago, so save the snobby preaching
if you don't get the thread not my problem

that was so uncalled for...and I guess you think this government has money trees growing in the back of the white house
whatever

Uncalled for? Stephanie, in the short time that I have been on this board, I have observed that most of your posts borderline baseless cynicism and thinly veiled insults at anyone who disagrees with you. In fact, you rarely, if ever, post anything of substance and I find it telling that the first thread of yours that I have read thus far is so far off-base that it borders on insignificance.

With regards to the premise of this post, the one clear thing is that you seriously lack the background and understanding of the impact that the declining bee population will have on global food supplies. I suggest taking a few classes in high-school science and read a few books on the subject before you decry the effort to reverse the current trend in the decline of the honeybee population.

you can suggest what you want...I took science and learned about bees 40 years ago, so save the snobby preaching

Oh we get the thread...and continue to laugh at your OP. :D

whatever

Well, you don't seem to understand that the loss of honeybees is a really big deal, Staph.

Which is what happens when your college teaches about talking snakes in Science Class.

oh joey, you aren't cute..keep trying

I just moved from Alaska we didn't have frikken snakes up around Fairbanks...or flees, poison ivy, blah blah blah
just moved back to the Midwest damn got my first case of poison ivy and chiggers in places they should not of ever been...I knew why I left now 30 years ago.....
Your all's insults, put downs mean nothing to me...I've been around this country, done more in my 60 years probably (how many of you can claim working in a Nuclear power plant to the Secretary of a State )? and I've forgotten more information than quite a few of you will ever have
but keep trying

Last edited:
whatever

birds-bee-cartoon.png

Alright, well, if they're going to save this "honey bee" thingy, then I want Suzanne Summers resurrected and 3's company revised. :thup:

They don't?

:confused:

and I guessed a lot of people thinks the government plucks all that money to spend off magic money trees they grow behind the white house

:eusa_shifty:

Why doesnt Staph see growing and producing food as important as money?

Its the same cries when it comes to AGW. The right never asks about the well being on the environment only what its going to cost.

Its going to cost a lot more than fucking dollars I can tell you that

whatever

I suspect you were instructed in the birds and the bees and didn't quite understand the lesson plan.

Forum List

Back