Obama on Stay-at-Home Moms: 'That's Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make'

No, you lied. This is something that you like to do frequently. It's disgusting.

And you don't need to. You're a part of the fucking problem and not a part of the solution.

Ed didn't say that. I did. And I want to see just how long it takes you to realize that the information that he is using actually came from a right wing study. I'm betting I could wait all day and you would still never figure it out.
I know, that's why I quoted you. Keep up

You don't know shit. You edited your post.

BUT IT IS OKE IF MEN STAY HOME WITH THE CHILDREN.

You see, a traditional family that produces well raised children is bad. We can't be having that as we must send them into the hands of other people that may do bad shit to our children.

What a crazy fucked up time.

Progressives now are no different than progressives who supported the Nazis, and they are still supporting the same things. Eugenics and the state rearing of the children who escape abortion. They see women as worthless, except as work animals.

Spouses collect SS benefits based upon either their own earnings record or the record of their higher earning spouses. Even if they've never worked, work full time, are divorced, single, or re-married. The best strategy for a stay at home mother is to stay at home and not worry about it.

Obama really wanted to say- please work so we can collect more taxes from you to support our bloated government, but that would be too truthful.

The best way to raise children is the traditional family. A family that stays together to care for their children.

Spouses collect SS benefits based upon either their own earnings record or the record of their higher earning spouses. Even if they've never worked, work full time, are divorced, single, or re-married. The best strategy for a stay at home mother is to stay at home and not worry about it.

Obama really wanted to say- please work so we can collect more taxes from you to support our bloated government, but that would be too truthful.

What he's really saying is get rid of the male and drop your kids off at a nursery or public school!

We are rolling into 2015. It's unnecessary. Work and rely on your own earnings or don't collect.

The best way to raise children is the traditional family. A family that stays together to care for their children.

So, you pulled a bunch of shit out of your ass as well. Good to know.

Ed didn't say that. I did. And I want to see just how long it takes you to realize that the information that he is using actually came from a right wing study. I'm betting I could wait all day and you would still never figure it out.

You lied again.

Sweet

We are rolling into 2015. It's unnecessary. Work and rely on your own earnings or don't collect.

Sorry, but the rules are not going to change.

The big question is - Why do you hate women so much?

You lied again.

Sweet

Still got nothing, I see. It's the norm for you.

Sorry, but the rules are not going to change.

The big question is - Why do you hate women so much?

Say it, Zander.

Say it out loud. There's no shame in the truth.

You want Americans to support a lifestyle choice.

You lied again.

Sweet

I pointed out you've lied ow more than once, works for me.

Context...I quoted your post to show Ed was duped by the pres. Hence, oops. Something you already knew, but can't help yourself kissing up to him.

You lied again.

Sweet

Context...I quoted your post to show Ed was duped by the pres. Hence, oops. Something you already knew, but can't help yourself kissing up to him.

Actually, the one that was duped was you from the get go. As far as I can tell, he just explained what the guy said.

You lied again.

Sweet

Actually, the one that was duped was you from the get go. As far as I can tell, he just explained what the guy said.
Which you pointed out was incorrect

Good grief you're terminal.

You lied again.

Sweet

Which you pointed out was incorrect

Good grief you're terminal.

And you are spinning shit simply in an attempt to detract from the fact that you distorted shit.

Forum List

Back