Obama on Stay-at-Home Moms: 'That's Not a Choice We Want Americans to Make'

Spouses collect SS benefits based upon either their own earnings record or the record of their higher earning spouses. Even if they've never worked, work full time, are divorced, single, or re-married. The best strategy for a stay at home mother is to stay at home and not worry about it.

Obama really wanted to say- please work so we can collect more taxes from you to support our bloated government, but that would be too truthful.

We are rolling into 2015. It's unnecessary. Work and rely on your own earnings or don't collect.

Sorry, but the rules are not going to change.

The big question is - Why do you hate women so much?

Say it, Zander.

Say it out loud. There's no shame in the truth.

You want Americans to support a lifestyle choice.

I support our SS system. I support the family.

Why do you hate women?

How many times can disir say the word "shit" in 10 minutes, I wonder.

It certainly lends credibility to the swill, that's for sure.

Spouses collect SS benefits based upon either their own earnings record or the record of their higher earning spouses. Even if they've never worked, work full time, are divorced, single, or re-married. The best strategy for a stay at home mother is to stay at home and not worry about it.

Obama really wanted to say- please work so we can collect more taxes from you to support our bloated government, but that would be too truthful.

We are rolling into 2015. It's unnecessary. Work and rely on your own earnings or don't collect.

Say it, Zander.

Why do you hate women?

You support sucking the government's teat to support a lifestyle choice.

And are you also a believer that social security is marching towards insolvency ?

Because THAT would be like the cherry on top

How many times can disir say the word "shit" in 10 minutes, I wonder.

It certainly lends credibility to the swill, that's for sure.

Look, the lap dog has arrived. You have no credibility.

You lied again.

Sweet

Still got nothing, I see. It's the norm for you.
I pointed out you've lied ow more than once, works for me.

Context...I quoted your post to show Ed was duped by the pres. Hence, oops. Something you already knew, but can't help yourself kissing up to him.

Actually, the one that was duped was you from the get go. As far as I can tell, he just explained what the guy said.
Which you pointed out was incorrect

Good grief you're terminal.

And you are spinning shit simply in an attempt to detract from the fact that you distorted shit.
I didn't distort a thing, I linked. I agree with the interpretation, which you chose to lie about as cover for being too dumb to get the difference.

I also quoted you when you pointed out Obama was WRONG.

No need to spin. Your desperation is clear and evident. He considers stay a home a "luxury" and doesn't want woman to have that choice.

The two statements are idiotic talking points with loose ends all over the damn place. Just fluff that you feel you need to defend.

So, defend it instead of denying it.

Still got nothing, I see. It's the norm for you.

Context...I quoted your post to show Ed was duped by the pres. Hence, oops. Something you already knew, but can't help yourself kissing up to him.

Actually, the one that was duped was you from the get go. As far as I can tell, he just explained what the guy said.

And you are spinning shit simply in an attempt to detract from the fact that you distorted shit.
I didn't distort a thing, I linked. I agree with the interpretation, which you chose to lie about as cover for being too dumb to get the difference.

No need to spin. Your desperation is clear and evident. He considers stay a home a "luxury" and doesn't want woman to have that choice.

The two statements are idiotic talking points with loose ends all over the damn place. Just fluff that you feel you need to defend.

You relied on distortion. And after the words were put back into context you attempted to spin in another direction. There was no need to distort from the get go. You didn't have an argument then and you don't have one now.

Say it, Zander.

Why do you hate women?

And are you also a believer that social security is marching towards insolvency ?

I support the SS system and do not think it is marching towards insolvency. It just needs a few tweaks (like slowly increasing the retirement age to match longer life expectancies).

But unlike you, I have no problem answering a question. If paying a stay at home spouse a SS spousal benefit in their old age is "supporting a lifestyle choice" then HELL YES ! I do support it . Proudly.

Why do you hate the family so much?

Say it, Zander.

Why do you hate women?

I support the SS system and do not think it is marching towards insolvency. It just needs a few tweaks (like slowly increasing the retirement age to match longer life expectancies).

But unlike you, I have no problem answering a question. If paying a stay at home spouse a SS spousal benefit in their old age is "supporting a lifestyle choice" then HELL YES ! I do support it . Proudly.

No. The question is, Why do you hate the family so much? You're willing to fuck (tweak) hard working 'Murican families where both parents work in order to support your lifestyle choice.

It's all bullshit. There are some people who truly diss stay at home moms. There are some truly believe that any mother who works is shirking her motherly duty. The obamas don't buy either, and I don't think the Romneys do either. Beyond that, it's all distortion.

Say it, Zander.

Why do you hate women?

No. The question is, Why do you hate the family so much? You're willing to fuck (tweak) hard working 'Murican families where both parents work in order to support your lifestyle choice.

My lifestyle has nothing to do with this. I don't write SS policies.

Why do you hate America so much?

You relied on distortion. And after the words were put back into context you attempted to spin in another direction. There was no need to distort from the get go. You didn't have an argument then and you don't have one now.

I've already asked you, do you disagree with him? .....
“Once I was in the state legislature, I was teaching, I was practicing law, I'd be traveling,” he said. “And we didn't have the luxury for her not to work.

You don't answer because you're so full of garbage.

Say it, Zander.

Why do you hate women?

My lifestyle has nothing to do with this. I don't write SS policies.

Why do you hate America so much?

It's enough that you support that lifestyle.

Why do you hate the working class Americans so much?

“Once I was in the state legislature, I was teaching, I was practicing law, I'd be traveling,” he said. “And we didn't have the luxury for her not to work.

I didn't answer because you're a dimwitted individual.

They made enough cash between them to have options. He was done when it was assumed that all jobs were day time available.

They made enough cash between them to have options. He was done when it was assumed that all jobs were day time available.
Tsk tsk tsk..that's not what he said.

You didn't answer before, because you already lied claiming a distortion based on his words was the issue.

Tsk tsk tsk..that's not what he said.

You didn't answer before, because you already lied claiming a distortion based on his words was the issue.

You lied from the get go. You distorted what he was saying because you didn't have a legitimate argument. Katie AND you seem to have a knack for that.

Forum List

Back