Obama quotes nonexistent Bible verse in immigration speech

Obama's a dumbass, just like you are.

He assumes his audience are idiots, so he makes an idiot of himself by being even less informed than he thinks they are..and he thinks they won't notice because they're just that stupid.

People who have devoted their lives to sneering at the stupidity of the masses are funny when they show how much more ignorant they are than the people they're talking down to, (and lying to).

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ hater dupes with the psychobabble. Look at the issues and you'll see it's megarich Pubs who think you hater dupes are idiots- and they're right. Another dumbass, brainwashed RW thread...

He make me ill. He uses religion and his kids whenever he wants to pass his stinking agenda on us

Other than that he calls us all racist

You see that is the difference between us, you will wrap yourself in the flag and hold a cross. Obama actually helped 5 million people gain the security by not getting deported.

I wonder which one did the christian thing.

When did Jesus promote breaking the law? There's the difference.

Well, he did preach on the Sabbath. That pissed off more than a few of the "law and order" types of the day.

The Pharisees and Sadducees made the sabbath a law. You forgot when Jesus mentioned to them that God made Sabbath for man as a means to rest, not man for the Sabbath.

The question was "When did Jesus promote breaking the law" , not whose law did he break.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ hater dupes with the psychobabble. Look at the issues and you'll see it's megarich Pubs who think you hater dupes are idiots- and they're right. Another dumbass, brainwashed RW thread...

Lol.

Thank you for illuminating the density of your species, franco.

You know Obozo apologist you don't have to stay in the thread. I'm sure they'll still pay you for your stellar service with new knee pads

He make me ill. He uses religion and his kids whenever he wants to pass his stinking agenda on us

No. He doesn't call us all racist. Just you racist bastards.

oh shut up you chihuahua bully

OK, I'll shut up, but before I do, when exactly did he call anybody racist? I know he has said racism is a problem, but you got a link to where he pointed at anyone specific, or are you just hallucinating again.

Calling those who don't happen to agree with Obama racists, would be equivalent as say calling those who happen to hate what Bush stood for and supported as anti-Semite.

OK, I'll shut up, but before I do, when exactly did he call anybody racist? I know he has said racism is a problem, but you got a link to where he pointed at anyone specific, or are you just hallucinating again.

will you be able to sleep tonight if that isn't answered? You don't care what the man implies ABOUT YOU. I don't either. now bully on

Hussein has been in a Christian church ONCE since he's been your president....and that was a photo op with Mooch and his daughters laughing all the way back to the limo.....His only experience with a Bible is probably to hollow it out to stash his weed or clobber Reggie Love if he forgot to use lube....

douchebiden.gif

Calling those who don't happen to agree with Obama racists, would be equivalent as say calling those who happen to hate what Bush stood for and supported as anti-Semite.
A hater of racists is not a racist. You have to believe another race is inferior and discriminate against them. Your definition new bs GOP speak, for dupes only.

Hussein has been in a Christian church ONCE since he's been your president....and that was a photo op with Mooch and his daughters laughing all the way back to the limo.....His only experience with a Bible is probably to hollow it out to stash his weed or clobber Reggie Love if he forgot to use lube....

douchebiden.gif

good post. LOL
that picture of Biden is even better...Pretty much what we would get if he were President. Obama and Biden two bozos. If Obama wasn't so dangerous to us we could laugh our asses off. but HE has put us in plenty of danger by releasing this report on the CIA. We need to pray for our safety

Last edited:

douchebiden.gif
Wrong again, brainwashed functional moron...

Keeping Tabs on Obama’s Church Attendance Is No Way to Gauge His Faith
President Obama has demonstrated the depth and breadth of his faith in numerous ways and in a variety of settings since taking office.
An article in the New York Times last week tallied up the number of times President Obama has attended church while in office: more than Reagan, less than Bush, and when it comes to all presidents, probably somewhere in between. The piece sought to make a broader point about the president’s religiosity based on these rough metrics--but that equation misses a lot else in the process. So I thought it might be illuminating to provide just a glimmer of Obama’s faith, a few moments out of many that stood out to me over the years of working and praying with our president.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CB4QFjAA&url=http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/01/05/keeping-tabs-on-obama-s-church-attendance-is-no-way-to-gauge-his-faith.html&ei=tu-IVNO4JtGfyASMyIC4Cw&usg=AFQjCNFIe293MpNJS6GAcxJpmrWOSIe3hA&sig2=ZrixeB42VyZMTECh_JWLRQ&bvm=bv.81456516,d.aWw

IOW, he's not a hypocrite church going hater dupe like you jackasses.

The proverb " people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones " is not from the Word. I'm pretty certain it is early Brit proverb.

The log reference is from the Sermon on the Mount. Most refer to the "speck" in another's eye more often than "mote".

I still don't get how these jumbled up metaphors fit in with his amnesty EO.
It has nothing to do with immigration. Certainly nothing to do with illegal immigration.

Jesus insists on self-criticism. A man should not judge others before he has examined himself, in which case he will not judge at all. Immigration is not about judging others; it's about us, Americans. We know what is good for us. We know that even legal immigration is not always acceptable, that it must be suspended at times for the new arrivals and their progeny to assimilate.

The log is in the eye of the left, who do not examine history and reason. They're the ones failing to examine themselves as Americans.

Last edited:

will you be able to sleep tonight if that isn't answered? You don't care what the man implies ABOUT YOU. I don't either. now bully on

I'll sleep fine. I didn't expect you to supply proof of a claim that is considered gospel by the right wing, but is nothing more than another lie designed to keep crazy right wingers stirred up. If it was true, there would have been a race for teabaggers to be the first to post it.

Lot of fake christians here- know the words, but miss the lesson totally. Of course it's a more modern paraphrase of the bible duh. Be tolerant, hater dupe hypocrites....
Reverend Wright did a lot of modern paraphrasing too so it's not surprising. However, retard, it's one thing to paraphrase a point, pastors do it all the time but quite another to say "it's in the book".
But it IS "in the book".

Is there a bigger liar or bigger hypocrite than you phony christians?
Yeah, YOU.

I would ask if there is a bigger ass kisser of Obama than you but I know there isn't so I won't ask.

Many atheists do. They start out as devout Christians, and the more study of the bible they do, the less they believe what they have been taught. I'm now leaning agnostic, and I pray that I don't end up further,

Many atheists do. They start out as devout Christians, and the more study of the bible they do, the less they believe what they have been taught. I'm now leaning agnostic, and I pray that I don't end up further,

What really drives them away is the thought that it is not they that are perfect. It is not that that is the be all of all things. Finding out that what they are doing is sin is a real turn off.

Forum List

Back