Obama Responds To Girl Who Cried Because He Won't Be President Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many blacks thought that Obama was a deity sent from heaven to rule over them. .... :cool:

....and he was......the best president ever in my lifetime, gonna miss the hell out this black man.....sniff, sniff!!
images

brainwashed, like many of her peers

2 landslide elections and if the man ran again, he'd win a 3rd term and a 4th and a 5th, so sit yo ass down somewhere.

Just search him and Mooch when they leave the WH, silver is expensive

Uh, just so you'll know, after Bill and Bush being in the white house, the whole fuckin place was fumigated from the stench of white people!! You dog smelling vomit eating roach crunching maggots!! They still trying to get white hairs off the sinks and toilets from you balding fucks!! :banana::banana:

Obama has been showing a lot of white hair lately

Uh, just so you'll know, after Bill and Bush being in the white house, the whole fuckin place was fumigated from the stench of white people!! You dog smelling vomit eating roach crunching maggots!! They still trying to get white hairs off the sinks and toilets from you balding fucks!! :banana::banana:

Obama ate a poor puppy dog.

Obama eats puppies and white women eat black men, and?

Not this white woman...black men are hella repulsive....that and broke jokes

Bitch please, there ain't a white women alive in this fuckin country that hasn't sampled black dick or dreamt about it.
images

Not me. Won't be me either.

Bitch please, there ain't a white women alive in this fuckin country that hasn't sampled black dick or dreamt about it.
images

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....let me tell you what you bitches do, you grow old, grow fat and run to nigga's for reassurance.......LOLOLOLOLOLOL, so miss me on this bs. And good luck with your future nigga lover...LOLOLOLOLOL

images

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL....let me tell you what you bitches do, you grow old, grow fat and run to nigga's for reassurance.......LOLOLOLOLOLOL, so miss me on this bs. And good luck with your future nigga lover...LOLOLOLOLOL

Pulease, I married a real man, I don't need or want some brainless half wit with his pants hanging around his knees. No wonder they get arrested, they can't run

Obama has been showing a lot of white hair lately

White yes, stringy nasty fake blonde..NO, them's some white bitch first lady hairs LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, especially from Hillary, I know that bitch lost a patch a day with all the shit Bill was doing and Laura, that clown looking troll, was pulling her hair out dealing with a dickless moron for a husband and 2 slutty daughters!!

I have no doubt that some blacks in the future will start a cult religion based on Obama worship. ...... :cool:

Yeah, kinda like that white worship you motherfuckers do over that dead ass Reagan, eh?

Under Reagan the black unemployment rate was 14%. Under Obama it's 35%.

The Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that during the month of January, African American unemployment increased from 8.3 percent in December to 8.8 percent last month.

The national unemployment rate in January was 4.9 percent.

First if your gonna lie, try not to do it with Google at all our disposal, secondly, some black motherfuckers just don't want to work. My company hired a whole shit load of lazy good for nothing nigga's and just about all ended up quiting cause they lazy and don't want to work....ain't Obama's fault, some people just don't want to work, duh?

images

Pulease, I married a real man, I don't need or want some brainless half wit with his pants hanging around his knees. No wonder they get arrested, they can't run

Oh, so you married a real man.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL....I just hope you don't run out of hay, you horse loving dick freak!!!:banana::banana::banana:

images

Oh, so you married a real man.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL....I just hope you don't run out of hay, you horse loving dick freak!!!:banana::banana::banana:

Reported

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back