🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama Stays silent On Chelsea Explosion

This is because in the past he has only made comments that are sympathetic to his terrorist pals. This is one area out of many that history will be very unkind to Bama. Can you imagine how it would have went if a fella with a middle eastern name set off a bomb that injured 29 people under a republicans watch ?

Obama is waiting on Mohammad's 3rd grade report card to see if he might have been abused by Christians...

Last edited:
If a cop had airholed a "college bound" black youth like Mike Brown Obama wouldn't be able to shut his piehole.

If a cop had airholed a "college bound" black youth like Mike Brown Obama wouldn't be able to shut his piehole.

And that just blows me away! He could find a shit ton of bad shootings by cops to comment on a d he would be right! Yet here he is, a man who has been to all 57 states wrong on every instance of a hoodrats getting blasted by a cop. It's kind of what he does with the terrorist to.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?
- "Yeah, this was done by some of the boys I brought in - my bad!"

Obama stays silent on Chelsea explosion but talks election | New York Post

If you do a search to find out if it is 100% Terrorist yet, I am sure he is waiting to hear all of the facts.

Minnesota's stabbings have been confirmed to be terrorist today...

ISIS-linked news agency: Suspect in stabbings at Minnesota mall was ‘a soldier of the Islamic State’

They have only one objective before speaking.

How to spin during election, how to spin during election....

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

If you do a search to find out if it is 100% Terrorist yet, I am sure he is waiting to hear all of the facts.

ISIS-linked news agency: Suspect in stabbings at Minnesota mall was ‘a soldier of the Islamic State’

He's waiting for confirmation? That never stopped him before.

Obama Stays silent On Chelsea Explosion

What do we know yet? It's being handled. What should be said?

I wonder if he will send out his 'Brown Shirt' DOJ to threaten Americans again?

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

I long for the days again when we do have to wait for the president to watch the 11 o'clock news to figure out what's going on.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

He's waiting for confirmation? That never stopped him before.

Who Trump? :lol:

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

BS. Common sense dictates it was a terrorist attack of some type. When one does shit like that it's purpose it to terrorize people. I can agree that calling it Islamic terror out the gate as problematic, but then there was the guy praising Allah while he was stabbing everyone so implying it COULD be Islamic terror would not be a stretch, but to deny it as anything else is just impossible. Eric Randell Rudolf by Bamma's definition would not be a terrorist, yet he did exactly what terrorists do. Killed some folks, and terrified thousands more. Tim McVeigh, same thing. Only diffrence is they didn't shout praise to Allah when they did what they did.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

Eventually he will say we need to reach out to Muslims.

Trust me.

Mudwhistle, this is a big reason that I was / am supporting Trump ... Some of his other ideas well,not so much.

This needs to be handled right away, I see this only getting worse.

OF COURSE HE DOES!

What is he going to say?

BS. Common sense dictates it was a terrorist attack of some type. When one does shit like that it's purpose it to terrorize people. I can agree that calling it Islamic terror out the gate as problematic, but then there was the guy praising Allah while he was stabbing everyone so implying it COULD be Islamic terror would not be a stretch, but to deny it as anything else is just impossible. Eric Randell Rudolf by Bamma's definition would not be a terrorist, yet he did exactly what terrorists do. Killed some folks, and terrified thousands more. Tim McVeigh, same thing. Only diffrence is they didn't shout praise to Allah when they did what they did.

Why do I only see you talking about New York, when it is a proven fact this morning that Minnesota was a terrorist?

Forum List

Back