Obama: ‘What We Said Was, You Could Keep’ Your Health Care Plan, If…

“If you had or have one of these plans before the Affordable Care Act came into law,” the president said, “and you really like that plan, what we said was, you could keep it… if it hasn’t changed since the law’s passed.”

Wow. WOW. Dang! Right to our face.

Boy, I'd love to know if anyone who has been spinning for Obamacare is even the slightest, teeniest, tiniest bit insulted by this. He's lying right to our face, again, and it's not even close.

Is anyone insulted?

Anyone?

Bueller?

bueller-anyone.jpg

Let me run this by you one more time, Mac.....

They.
Don't.
Care.

Not a bit.

In fact, given the chance they'd either laugh or spit in your face.

They don't care. They got what they wanted and that's all that matters to them.

I've only been calling dimocraps the scum of the Earth from day one in here.

Believe me yet?

And I've gotten in trouble on several occasions in here for telling it like it is.

Was I wrong about who and what they are?

They simply could not care less. They don't care what you think. They have no shame, they have no conscience, they have no honor, they have no morals, they have no feelings, no loyalty.......

Believe me when I tell you that when they get together, when they gather with each other..... They're laughing at you and the rest of Patriotic, Hard-Working America.

You got OWNED big time

fdc.gif

They're dimocraps. There is nothing lower.

Obama is a Cult Leader, there's just no other way to look at it. His Cult Members (Low Information Dem Voters) don't care if he lied to them

Why should a single male at 50 pay for maternity coverage? That's one of the "requirements" of the ACA. Do you really think this person is going to need it? No.

Because women are paying for prostate/testicle coverage. Even steven.

This is why this fucker has to go and his fucked up healthcare act with him~ The whole thing is a bullshit disaster built on lies and idiocy and we the people are its recipients...

Just one simple question; how does the ACA affect you personally? I actually will be purchasing my insurance through the exchange and it is having no big effect on me or my premiums. I realize this is not true for everyone. Some people are actually going to be paying less for better coverage and some people will be paying more for worse coverage. It has it's good and bad but other than the fact that the website is a disaster, the rest of it is not this horrible thing that everyone is making it out to be.

you are not very good at convincing me and most likely many others that Maobamacare is a good thing. the entire thing needs to be ceremoniously dumped in the nearest dumpster..., along with those who agreed with, "we need to pass it to find out what's in it"

But now, as I suspected, the truth about vast numbers of these supposed rate increase horror stories is coming out.

Insurance companies are trying to scam people!!! Who is surprised?

Special Investigation: How Insurers Are Hiding Obamacare Benefits From Customers

Excerpt:

"Before Obamacare, Donna paid a $724 monthly premium for $10,000 deductible, catastrophic health coverage from LifeWise, a subsidiary of the state's Blue Cross/Blue Shield affiliate. She asked that TPM withhold her last name because she was disclosing personal financial information.

The Sept. 16 letter from LifeWise told her that her existing plan was being canceled to comply with the new requirements of Obamacare and that she would automatically be rolled over into a new plan that was the "closest match" to her old plan. "If we don't hear from you, we'll automatically move you to this plan and you'll be covered starting January 1, 2014," the notice read....

Under the new LifeWise plan, Donna would have to pay more than $1,000 a month, a nearly $300 per month increase and a huge hit for a family with an income around $40,000. It was bare-bones coverage by ACA standards, with a $6,350 deductible.The letter, which you can read here, made no mention of the insurance marketplace that was about to open, where she could shop around for other options....

Fast forward a month, and Donna was able to log onto Washington's marketplace and shop for insurance. And what did she find? Options. A LifeWise plan with the same deductible they offered her outside the exchange was a little cheaper. Plans with a lower deductible had the same or lower premiums as the LifeWise plan. What she ended up buying was a plan through Community Health Plan of Washington with a $250 deductible.

And crucially, she also discovered she would qualify for a federal tax subsidy that would knock her monthly premium to $80. Her daughter could enroll in Medicaid, at no cost to the family.

So here's the bottom line: If Donna had taken the default option that LifeWise offered outside of the marketplace, she would have paid nearly $1,000 more per month for a worse plan than she was able to obtain on the marketplace."

This is the kind of thing that is behind the barrage of 'horror stories' you're being fed by the sensationalist dishonest media.

This is also the kind of thing that the USMB rightwing inmates will pretend doesn't exist.

Why should a single male at 50 pay for maternity coverage? That's one of the "requirements" of the ACA. Do you really think this person is going to need it? No.

Because women are paying for prostate/testicle coverage. Even steven.

That's not even an issue to me.

My homeowners policy covers me if my roof collapses due to weight of ice or snow.

I live in South Florida.

That's factored into premiums. What is important is that the Stuttering Clusterfuck, ALL of his dimocrap lackeys and the entire DISGUSTING FILTH of the LSM lied to the American People TO THEIR FACE about obamacare from the beginning.

A LOT of people didn't fight obamacare because they didn't think it would affect them. They thought, "Cool, poor people can get Insurance and if I don't want to participate in the program, I don't have to. I can just keep what I've got because the president said so."

And what I've been trying to tell people from the very beginning of all this is very simple... obama is not a president, he is a lying cocksucker of an America-Hating, RACIST, piece of shit who thinks he's God and the people who back him are lying scum of the fucking Earth.

Now let me end that with an imperative..... "PERIOD!"

obama lied to get the ACA passed and scumbag water-carriers like you continue to lie for him and back his lies with lies of your own.

And you KNEW you were lying because in here, on this Board, this shit was explained to you twenty ways from Sunday and you continued to lie.

I hate dimocraps.

Even murdering communists and Nazis were more honest than dimocraps are.

You think it's bad now?

Just wait. You ain't seen nothing yet. Not only are dimocraps scumbags, you're stupid. You'll screw this thing up more and more as time goes on. You can't help it.

But now, as I suspected, the truth about vast numbers of these supposed rate increase horror stories is coming out.

Special Investigation: How Insurers Are Hiding Obamacare Benefits From Customers

Excerpt:

"Before Obamacare, Donna paid a $724 monthly premium for $10,000 deductible, catastrophic health coverage from LifeWise, a subsidiary of the state's Blue Cross/Blue Shield affiliate. She asked that TPM withhold her last name because she was disclosing personal financial information.

The Sept. 16 letter from LifeWise told her that her existing plan was being canceled to comply with the new requirements of Obamacare and that she would automatically be rolled over into a new plan that was the "closest match" to her old plan. "If we don't hear from you, we'll automatically move you to this plan and you'll be covered starting January 1, 2014," the notice read....

Under the new LifeWise plan, Donna would have to pay more than $1,000 a month, a nearly $300 per month increase and a huge hit for a family with an income around $40,000. It was bare-bones coverage by ACA standards, with a $6,350 deductible.The letter, which you can read here, made no mention of the insurance marketplace that was about to open, where she could shop around for other options....

Fast forward a month, and Donna was able to log onto Washington's marketplace and shop for insurance. And what did she find? Options. A LifeWise plan with the same deductible they offered her outside the exchange was a little cheaper. Plans with a lower deductible had the same or lower premiums as the LifeWise plan. What she ended up buying was a plan through Community Health Plan of Washington with a $250 deductible.

And crucially, she also discovered she would qualify for a federal tax subsidy that would knock her monthly premium to $80. Her daughter could enroll in Medicaid, at no cost to the family.

So here's the bottom line: If Donna had taken the default option that LifeWise offered outside of the marketplace, she would have paid nearly $1,000 more per month for a worse plan than she was able to obtain on the marketplace."

This is the kind of thing that is behind the barrage of 'horror stories' you're being fed by the sensationalist dishonest media.

This is also the kind of thing that the USMB rightwing inmates will pretend doesn't exist.

Just like Pavlov's dog.

Lying bitch

you lucky suckers now get to pay for some welfare queen that has 7 kids from 5 different daddies.

And you don't think we were paying for them before? Those people were on Medicaid before and will continue to be. Nothing has changed there.

So how does that makes health care costs go down then? We were paying for them anyway. It's all a ruse to get the healthcare and insurance industry completely under government control and power, and to bring more money into the government coffers. Bottom line, they never do anything for the good of the people, only if it forwards their agenda of controling more of your money and where it goes, into their hands. If you think any poltiical agenda is about helping 'the people', you're a naive fool, and you're being used to further empower and enrich the pols.

This is why this fucker has to go and his fucked up healthcare act with him~ The whole thing is a bullshit disaster built on lies and idiocy and we the people are its recipients...

Just one simple question; how does the ACA affect you personally? I actually will be purchasing my insurance through the exchange and it is having no big effect on me or my premiums. I realize this is not true for everyone. Some people are actually going to be paying less for better coverage and some people will be paying more for worse coverage. It has it's good and bad but other than the fact that the website is a disaster, the rest of it is not this horrible thing that everyone is making it out to be.

It's amazing how willing people are to be enslaved when a little security is offered in exchange. Especially when it's a false security that is offered.

Manhattan Institute - The ObamaCare Impact

Average rate increases because of ACA. Most states will see an increase in costs. For example, in Wisconsin a male/27 will see an average increase at about 125% of what they are paying right now (PRE ACA: $92 Post ACA: $207)

For most people, you will see an increase of prices. Even with subsidies etc factored in.

I have always had to purchase my own insurance because I'm self-employed. I've researched a lot of these plans and how they are affecting rates. Most of the crap you guys throw out there about increasing rates is done when comparing apples to oranges. There are certain instances where people are going to get caught paying more than they do now. I've seen this for people over the age of 60, and it's especially burdensome if they do not qualify for a subsidy.

As for everyone else, the rates are fairly comparable. Some people will actually save money without the subsidy. With the subsidy, a lot of people will save money. And as for these plans not being good plans, I beg to differ. What most people are not taking into account is the fact that all preventative care is now covered 100%. If you are healthy, you will be able to purchase a high deductible plan pretty cheap and you won't have any out of pocket expenses because all your well care and preventative care is covered.

That's absolute BS. What about rural areas where over 60% of them face less competition than they had before? In some cases, they only get to pick from ONE plan. They are often having to pay more because of this.

Here was a report last week:

“While competition is intense in many populous regions, rural areas and small towns have far fewer carriers offering plans in the law’s online exchanges," the newspaper reported. "Of the roughly 2,500 counties served by the federal exchanges, more than half, or 58 percent, have plans offered by just one or two insurance carriers, according to an analysis by The Times of county-level data provided by the Department of Health and Human Services. In about 530 counties, only a single insurer is participating. The analysis suggests that the ambitions of the Affordable Care Act to increase competition have unfolded unevenly, at least in the early going, and have not addressed many of the factors that contribute to high prices.”

And to the point that I bolded, the gov't should not be the ones who say which plan is best for you individually. Obama went on and on about if you like your plan, you can keep it. PERIOD. Basically, they are saying your current plan (THAT YOU PICKED AND WERE HAPPY WITH) is garbage. What happened to freedom of choice? What happened to living in America and making YOUR OWN CHOICES. For example, that cancer survivor who lost her current insurance because Obama said it wasn't good for her. That company paid nearly 12 M dollars to help keep her alive. They never ONCE questioned her about what treatment is best for her.

According to Obama admin. that plan is garbage and now she's forced to pick which hospital she has to go to instead of going to BOTH of the best hospitals in the world.

They don't give a damn about that, as long as they get their insurance paid for by others, and their costs go down, they don't care that other people's liberty and freedom of choice were taken away to make it happen. It's unconstitutional, and this country is on a road that can't be turned back from at this point whenever supposedly 'good' people ignore what is going on and go along with it. The supreme court failed us, and pretty much every level of government is now corrupt, and the people are too complacent and worried about getting their 'fair share' off of everyone else's back to care, they even encourage it.

Excerpt:

Just like Pavlov's dog.

Lying bitch

I predicted this story would come out; I predicted that the 'nuts would howl in denial.

I'm batting 1.000.

The president is not going to spin his way out of this one.

Yeah, with the other stories (Benghazi, IRS, etc. etc.) there was always an escape hatch.

This time, I don't see one.

His only hope is that the press really tightly circles the wagons, but yikes, it may be too late.

We'll see.

I have always had to purchase my own insurance because I'm self-employed. I've researched a lot of these plans and how they are affecting rates. Most of the crap you guys throw out there about increasing rates is done when comparing apples to oranges. There are certain instances where people are going to get caught paying more than they do now. I've seen this for people over the age of 60, and it's especially burdensome if they do not qualify for a subsidy.

As for everyone else, the rates are fairly comparable. Some people will actually save money without the subsidy. With the subsidy, a lot of people will save money. And as for these plans not being good plans, I beg to differ. What most people are not taking into account is the fact that all preventative care is now covered 100%. If you are healthy, you will be able to purchase a high deductible plan pretty cheap and you won't have any out of pocket expenses because all your well care and preventative care is covered.

That's absolute BS. What about rural areas where over 60% of them face less competition than they had before? In some cases, they only get to pick from ONE plan. They are often having to pay more because of this.

Here was a report last week:

“While competition is intense in many populous regions, rural areas and small towns have far fewer carriers offering plans in the law’s online exchanges," the newspaper reported. "Of the roughly 2,500 counties served by the federal exchanges, more than half, or 58 percent, have plans offered by just one or two insurance carriers, according to an analysis by The Times of county-level data provided by the Department of Health and Human Services. In about 530 counties, only a single insurer is participating. The analysis suggests that the ambitions of the Affordable Care Act to increase competition have unfolded unevenly, at least in the early going, and have not addressed many of the factors that contribute to high prices.”

And to the point that I bolded, the gov't should not be the ones who say which plan is best for you individually. Obama went on and on about if you like your plan, you can keep it. PERIOD. Basically, they are saying your current plan (THAT YOU PICKED AND WERE HAPPY WITH) is garbage. What happened to freedom of choice? What happened to living in America and making YOUR OWN CHOICES. For example, that cancer survivor who lost her current insurance because Obama said it wasn't good for her. That company paid nearly 12 M dollars to help keep her alive. They never ONCE questioned her about what treatment is best for her.

According to Obama admin. that plan is garbage and now she's forced to pick which hospital she has to go to instead of going to BOTH of the best hospitals in the world.

They don't give a damn about that, as long as they get their insurance paid for by others, and their costs go down, they don't care that other people's liberty and freedom of choice were taken away to make it happen. It's unconstitutional, and this country is on a road that can't be turned back from at this point whenever supposedly 'good' people ignore what is going on and go along with it. The supreme court failed us, and pretty much every level of government is now corrupt, and the people are too complacent and worried about getting their 'fair share' off of everyone else's back to care, they even encourage it.

And whose fault is all that? Seriously, Newby. I'm not being smartass.... Whose fault is it?

Look, we can no longer sit back and wash our hands of politics. We can't just walk away while muttering, "They're all the same" and expect good people with good intentions to do the right thing regardless of party affiliation.

We've got over 30% of Americans sitting home, not voting. Mitt Romney got 3 Million FEWER Votes than did one of the worst Republican Candidates in History... John McRINO; and obama did even worse than that.

People weren't thrilled with obama but they were even less thrilled with Romney so they sat home and pouted like little girls.

So obama won by default.

Whose fault is that? Not mine, I voted. My wife voted. Most of my friends voted.

One friend of mine brought up politics one time and I asked him if he voted. He said, "No."

I told him to never bring up politics around me again until he registered to vote and got off his lazy, sorry ass to go vote.

And he'd vote Republican. I know he would.

THAT is the problem.

It's not that people are voting the wrong way. It's not that we're outnumbered by scumbags.

We're not. It's not even close.

The problem is that our side isn't voting. We're staying home.

THEIR side votes. Hoo boy does their side ever vote. I'm talking Counties down here where dimocraps run them and they routinely have more votes cast (95% for dimocraps, I'm sure) than they have registered voters.

All the time in the general election.

And what does our side do? We stay home and pout like little bitches because Romney wasn't 'perfect'.

Know what the problem is, Newby?

Us

Excerpt:

Just like Pavlov's dog.

Lying bitch

I predicted this story would come out; I predicted that the 'nuts would howl in denial.

I'm batting 1.000.

carbineer negs me for accusing him of lying? :lmao:

You're a lying bitch. It's all you do.

This is why this fucker has to go and his fucked up healthcare act with him~ The whole thing is a bullshit disaster built on lies and idiocy and we the people are its recipients

you dont say much

but when you do it is accurate and to the point

and i commend you for it

Forum List

Back