Obama Will Be The Only President In History To Never Have A Year Of 3% GDP Growth

Since unemployment is down, that means more jobs have been created and people are now making money instead of living off taxpayers.
Umm, not really. It also means that more people have take part time jobs that dont meet their budgets but helps to reduce the financial hemorraging for their family. IT means that the Obama regime has simply taken hundreds of thousands of people out of the labor pool.

Don't take my statement as believing the unemployment rate is really down. I realize that there are over 90 million not in the workforce, many of which aren't counted in the percentage.
Educated right there, thank you. The lefties don't get that. Those aren't counted so they don't exist. It's hilarious and sad at the same time

View attachment 84456
In the past 18 months, the inflation rate has increased each month with the exception of September, 2015.
Yep....

You would think rightwinger would want a weak dollar compared to other currencies since a stronger one for businesses doing business overseas hurts the profits he thinks should be redistributed to the workers.
When manufacturing is done overseas, money doesn't stay in the US. D'OH

I'm not talking about manufacturing overseas but businesses selling their products overseas.
I'm not sure what that has to do with money here. Their profits go off shore.

When American businesses sell their products overseas then convert foreign currencies into a stronger U.S. dollar, they lose profits because the dollar is worth more than say the Euro or the Yen. When those companies reports their earnings, they have to do it after the conversion. It shows a lower profit. Since rightwinger wants those companies to pay more taxes and have higher profits in order that his idea of forced higher wages be done, wouldn't he want the profit numbers to be higher than lower?

More jobs have been created but those jobs no longer provide the wages and benefits they did Pre-Reagan. There was a time more jobs meant higher wages to compete....they no longer do
The job creators have figured out how to take their profit before they pay a wage rather than pay your employees and see what profit is left

The percent of profit going to employees has dropped significantly since we adopted Reaganomics

Who do you credit for having created all these new jobs?
Why the job creators silly

What they have done though is find out how to hire more employees without increasing wages. $50 trillion has been added to our nations wealth.....what they have found is they no longer have to pass that along to their employees
Can you say obamacare?

The magic of Obamacare was a job eliminator
Still trying to sell that bullshit when 9 million jobs have been created since Obamacare
You don't get it fool I'm certainly not your educator. But we did discuss earlier the jobs that are created are not full time jobs. But you don't understand the difference between full and part time. Fool.
More bullshit, different day

A small percentage of new jobs are part time

Since unemployment is down, that means more jobs have been created and people are now making money instead of living off taxpayers.
Umm, not really. It also means that more people have take part time jobs that dont meet their budgets but helps to reduce the financial hemorraging for their family. IT means that the Obama regime has simply taken hundreds of thousands of people out of the labor pool.

Don't take my statement as believing the unemployment rate is really down. I realize that there are over 90 million not in the workforce, many of which aren't counted in the percentage.
Educated right there, thank you. The lefties don't get that. Those aren't counted so they don't exist. It's hilarious and sad at the same time

Rightwinger tried his usual excuses of the 94 million number includes retired, stay at home parents, students, etc. I get that. What he left out are those that don't work because programs he supports provides them more in handouts than they could earn if they worked based on their skills. Without running the number and doing the research, it's hard to say what the difference is between that 94 million and those making up the claimed 4.9% unemployment rate. However, it's safe to say that despite taking out those he mentioned, the number not in the workforce is still much higher than the number making up the 4.9%.

The number of people on food stamps is 15 million higher than it ever was under Bush even at the same unemployment level.
Very true....The Great Bush Recession of 2008 drastically reduced wages. When the wealth and profits came back, employers found they no longer had to pass that along to the employees

Tell me the black President can't get the job done.

Do you credit Obama with the creation of millions of jobs causing unemployment to come down?
Unemployment has come down, profit and wealth has returned

But it is not getting into the hands of those who create it...the workers

We need government to stop being big pussies and force profitable business to either pay more to their workers or pay more in taxes to allow the government to do it
You still don't understand what a loser.

Maybe he wants the government to force more from businesses because he knows he doesn't have the skills to ever earn more.

I suspect I earn more than both of you combined. Bet I pay more in taxes than you earn

What they have done though is find out how to hire more employees without increasing wages. $50 trillion has been added to our nations wealth.....what they have found is they no longer have to pass that along to their employees
Can you say obamacare?

Still trying to sell that bullshit when 9 million jobs have been created since Obamacare
You don't get it fool I'm certainly not your educator. But we did discuss earlier the jobs that are created are not full time jobs. But you don't understand the difference between full and part time. Fool.

How long is the work week you're using?

Can you say obamacare?

It's not considered a small percentage when you can use it to excuse why you don't blame Obama for 15 million more on food stamps.

Are you willing to claim Obama created all the jobs you say brought down the unemployment rate?

Can you say obamacare?

Dude, I gave you the figures from the government. 5.8 million. You know a million is more than thousands right?

Can you say obamacare?

Dude, I gave you the figures from the government. 5.8 million. You know a million is more than thousands right?

Now, RW says part time is only a small percentage. Previously, he used the large number of part time jobs is why so many working are still on food stamps.

Very true....The Great Bush Recession of 2008 drastically reduced wages. When the wealth and profits came back, employers found they no longer had to pass that along to the employees

Do you credit Obama with the creation of millions of jobs causing unemployment to come down?

We need government to stop being big pussies and force profitable business to either pay more to their workers or pay more in taxes to allow the government to do it

Maybe he wants the government to force more from businesses because he knows he doesn't have the skills to ever earn more.

I suspect I earn more than both of you combined. Bet I pay more in taxes than you earn

You suspect? I don't believe you. Prove it.

Can you say obamacare?

"Yes, we have created 11.5 million jobs as of June during the last five years of labor force expansion, but the number of full-time jobs today is 0.7 percent, or 822,000, lower than it was at the pre-recession peak and that was eight years ago. What we have seen within these numbers is a dramatic and unexpected increase in part-time jobs. We are living with a dismaying regression in wages and salaries growing at the slowest pace in three decades."

The Part-Time Recovery

The facts show you to be a liar youngster..

We get it, you are a legend in your own mind. The facts aren't on your side son.

Or not

Can you say obamacare?

Now, RW says part time is only a small percentage. Previously, he used the large number of part time jobs is why so many working are still on food stamps.
Well that would be accurate

blackvote.jpg

I have a sense in reading this thread that the fear mongers & racists are watching a football game and describing a rugby match.

I have no problem when reading your post that you'll find some excuse and someone else to blame because the black guy couldn't do when it came to GDP growth what other Presidents have done.

The more you post the less sense you make. Of course my post above was too abstract for someone like you, and your response was a non sequitur - it had zero to do with the color of our presidents skin or ancestry; it had to do with the foolishness / ignorance of those whose understanding of political economy is at best poor & usually an echo of other fools.

Forum List

Back