🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's Empty Legacy

This junior varsity President's only hope for serious historical recognition was passage of the "Affordable" Care Act and the Iran Nuclear Deal. Now that both of these subterfuges have been exposed and dismantled, what will he be remembered for? Presiding over the weakest economic recovery in our history or? Feel free to chime in with your accolades.

The Affordable Care Act is dismantled?

The withdrawal from the Iran Accord has yet to be judged by history.

President Barack Hussein Obama's economic recovery from the republic Great Recession more than doubled the stock market and cut unemployment in half.

Has your cheeto achieved better than those benchmarks yet?

Love your censorship there on how Obomination started the war on Syria expanding what Buchwacker got started.
:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Ram Fan insinuated George started the war in Syria...

They have been fighting in Syria/ME for centuries and you want to blame it on George... Buy a clue Sherlock...
I said they have been fighting there for centuries...

Getting involved in the mideast was, as with several of the Presidents that came before him, Obama’s worst mistake.

But to equate Obama’s role in Syria with Dubya and Iraq is even more retarded than a Trump primaries voter.
Blackie comes along and brings up crap about Iraq, when the discussion was on Syria...

Not one phuckin word about Iraq in ram fan's post, but yet you respond about Dubya and Iraq... Say what you mean and mean what you say peckerbreath...
I said that nothing had been said re: Iraq and he was trying to change subject...

What the fuck do you think he was referring to? Retard.
Syria... Ya phucking bonehead...
I guess the "Bushwacker" comment was over your head.
Obviously it was over someone's head...

This junior varsity President's only hope for serious historical recognition was passage of the "Affordable" Care Act and the Iran Nuclear Deal. Now that both of these subterfuges have been exposed and dismantled, what will he be remembered for? Presiding over the weakest economic recovery in our history or? Feel free to chime in with your accolades.
Obama guided us through 8 years of recovery after the last GOP charlatan ruined everything. That’s his legacy.

We are back on the same path as the early 2000’s. This November, voters have to decide if they want Iran to become the next Iraq, waging war on the back of a massive tax cut to the wealthiest and corporations. Dubya 2.0 so far.
All he did was enrich his bosses, the .01%.

Forum List

Back