Obviously there is a disagreement in the jury, says Attorney Jonathan Turley

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
I am hoping the two "attorney jurists" do the right thing. They KNOW the right thing. Lets see if they follow up with it :)
thanks for the reminder... had momentarily forgotten there are 2 attorneys on the jury.

I say it will be a hung jury but really, God knows...

The OJ case ruined it for me (believing juries are almost always honest)

The one juror who did an interview with CNN out front of the courthouse looked and sounded like a liberal and anti Trumper... she said they are not on the same page at all and doesn't think they can get there... I thought that said a lot after just one day...
Plus she looked angry as hell... I think it was a she....

It strikes me that the jury is not just handing the crooked judge a verdict

So that's good...
Jonathan Turley is a hack. A total hack.

I would not trust Turley to tell me what time it is.

Listen, rubes.

The propagandist networks; left, right and everything in between; have to fill the air 24 hours a day.

This means 23.5 hours of bloviation, buffoonery, and bullshit. Every day. Day after day, week after week, year after year.

I frankly don't know how they find the energy to do that.

Don't give then your credulous eyeballs.

The jury has a hard time when the crime they are ruling on is not identified.
It’s like being charged with “driving too fast” Does Not Work Like That. There has to be specifics, mph of car and speed limit for area snd where and when
This is a “just go find him guilty” jury instruction

Lots of charges to wade through. I'd still guess a hung jury.
Well, if you asked me yesterday, I would disagree.

But the rubes on this forum have proven to be incredibly dense and unable to understand even the simplest elements of this case.

This is the least complicated case one could ask for, and yet the hacks are incredibly incapable of understanding it.

So...yeah. I guess I should brace myself for a hung jury.

Listen, rubes.
The propagandist networks; left, right and everything in between; have to fill the air 24 hours a day.
This means 23.5 hours of bloviation, buffoonery, and bullshit. Every day. Day after day, week after week, year after year.
I frankly don't know how they find the energy to do that.
Don't give then your credulous eyeballs.
Did you see the CNN legal analyst (Elie Honig) try to explain the super-secret felony charges that were "covered up"?

He admitted that they don't make sense.

Did you see the CNN legal analyst (Elie Honig) try to explain the super-secret felony charges that were "covered up"?

He admitted that they don't make sense.
They are not super-secret. They are listed in very plain English in the instructions.

And the predicates are not felony charges. They are misdemeanors.

Whoever is telling you they are secret is either lying, or you are.

I would bet it's the latter.

Once again, the willfully blind rubes have not read the jury instructions. Just like they didn't read the indictment.

They volunteer to be gaslighted by their propagandists who tell them what to bleev instead of reading for themselves.

Lemmings.

They are not super-secret. They are listed in very plain English in the instructions.

And the predicates are not felony charges. They are misdemeanors.

Whoever is telling you they are secret is either lying, or you are.

I would bet it's the latter.
So you can show us where Trump was convicted of any of those super-secret crimes that the bookkeeping covered up?
1. Tax crimes?
2. Federal election crimes?
3. More bookkeeping crimes?
4. Hiding info from voter crimes?

If Trump was convicted of any of those I totally missed it.

Forum List

Back