Of all the candidates, who would you vote for in the General Election?

Too early to say. Who I consider the best options for each party from what I have seen so far, not that I would necessarily vote for them: Republican: Rubio and Kasich. Democratic: Sanders, O'Malley, Biden(if he runs).

If it came down to choosing a "Dynasty", aka Clinton or Bush; I would vote Clinton. Not a big fan but I would vote for almost anyone over the complete disaster that "W" was. His presidency set the country back years and made problems worse than they were to begin with. The Bush family and their cronies should never be anywhere near the presidency ever again.
You've mentioned the Dynasties and the problems with them. I agree that Jeb couldn't be considered due to GW but I feel the same way with the Clinton "trust" issue.

You are the first to say they would vote for Biden if he ran. I wonder if there are others.

I'm sure there are others, look at how he polls. I would vote for Biden. Wish he was in the debate, if he was I bet he would have done well.
He's a fantastic debater. He probably would've won. But he can only be President for 4 years. It would be a bad idea for him to jump in.
Why only 4 years?

I'd vote for Webb, Biden or Sanders. I'll probably sit this one out, go third party or write someone in if none of them get that far.

I'll vote Democrat. Though I did swear on this board a while ago I'd vote Trump if he was nominated. I might, if I'm feeling crazy that day. I'll have to take a few shots first. It might be interesting to watch the world burn.
Were you serious about Trump? If you voted Democrat, you would you probably lean toward?
I like Webb, though he did absolutely terrible in tonight's debate. I voted for Hillary in the 2008 primary, and I'll probably vote for her again in November 2016.

The only republican candidate I'd consider voting for is Trump. But like I said, only if I'm feeling crazy, and I want to see what the hell will happen.

Same thing I thought before I took acid for the first time. Buy the ticket, take the ride! :rofl:
LOL. That's interesting about Webb. I didn't know he was a was hero.
He's the most accomplished of all the Dem candidates. And he whupped Dubya's ass while he was a Senator. But I don't think he has the "it" factor to become President after seeing tonight's debate. He'd do a great job of it, but people won't flock to him sadly.
I could be he didn't have a good prep person. I liked it when he complained that he wasn't getting questions. He was right. Bernie and Hillary were usurping the time.
Did you agree with Trump when he said that someone with 1% of the polls shouldn't get as much debate time as him?

I'm sure you did.

So why should it be different with the Democrats?

I'd vote for Webb, Biden or Sanders. I'll probably sit this one out, go third party or write someone in if none of them get that far.
If you were to write someone in, who do you think you would be thinking about?

He used to be one of my picks until I heard about his stance on illegals. He's quite probably the only Republican that can deliver Ohio.

Realize that republicans can't win without it. So we will have 4 more years of democrats! I hope it is sanders!
Originally I wanted a Kasich and Rubio ticket. Carry both Fla and Ohio.
Rubio is not as popular here in Florida as Kasich is in Ohio. We recognize that he's an empty suit.

Trump and Clinton both cream Rubio in Florida.

Too early to say. Who I consider the best options for each party from what I have seen so far, not that I would necessarily vote for them: Republican: Rubio and Kasich. Democratic: Sanders, O'Malley, Biden(if he runs).

If it came down to choosing a "Dynasty", aka Clinton or Bush; I would vote Clinton. Not a big fan but I would vote for almost anyone over the complete disaster that "W" was. His presidency set the country back years and made problems worse than they were to begin with. The Bush family and their cronies should never be anywhere near the presidency ever again.
You've mentioned the Dynasties and the problems with them. I agree that Jeb couldn't be considered due to GW but I feel the same way with the Clinton "trust" issue.

You are the first to say they would vote for Biden if he ran. I wonder if there are others.

I'm sure there are others, look at how he polls. I would vote for Biden. Wish he was in the debate, if he was I bet he would have done well.
He's a fantastic debater. He probably would've won. But he can only be President for 4 years. It would be a bad idea for him to jump in.
Oh come on, Palin kicked his ass, the guy would be a nice drinking buddy but he's a complete moron. Besides he's such an old fart, him and Hillary should retire and bake cookies for the grandchildren.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Why only 4 years?
Because he was Vice President for 8. The max he can be involved is 12 years.

Oh come on, Palin kicked his ass, the guy would be a nice drinking buddy but he's a complete moron.
Wow Lump. I don't recall Palin winning the VP spot. Does she even have a career anymore?

Were you serious about Trump? If you voted Democrat, you would you probably lean toward?
I like Webb, though he did absolutely terrible in tonight's debate. I voted for Hillary in the 2008 primary, and I'll probably vote for her again in November 2016.

The only republican candidate I'd consider voting for is Trump. But like I said, only if I'm feeling crazy, and I want to see what the hell will happen.

Same thing I thought before I took acid for the first time. Buy the ticket, take the ride! :rofl:
LOL. That's interesting about Webb. I didn't know he was a was hero.
He's the most accomplished of all the Dem candidates. And he whupped Dubya's ass while he was a Senator. But I don't think he has the "it" factor to become President after seeing tonight's debate. He'd do a great job of it, but people won't flock to him sadly.
I could be he didn't have a good prep person. I liked it when he complained that he wasn't getting questions. He was right. Bernie and Hillary were usurping the time.
Did you agree with Trump when he said that someone with 1% of the polls shouldn't get as much debate time as him?

I'm sure you did.

So why should it be different with the Democrats?
No. Not at all. I think all of the candidates should get equal time. I think it is wrong that Trump gets most of the air time. Networks are just looking for sound bites. Carson was at one time an unknown. He needed air time to be as popular as he is. Look at Fiorina. Where would she be if the put the camera on more traditional candidates and less on her?

Why only 4 years?
I'm embarrassed I didn't know that.

Jay Bulworth.

I have no idea. The fact that I'd write in a candidate pretty means that I'm not really taking it seriously, so I think I'd be just as likely to write in a fictional character as an actual person.

Hold on, this is actually an interesting train of thought. If I had to pick a real person that I honestly thought would be a good President, out of anyone in the world...

Give me a second to think about this.

He used to be one of my picks until I heard about his stance on illegals. He's quite probably the only Republican that can deliver Ohio.

Realize that republicans can't win without it. So we will have 4 more years of democrats! I hope it is sanders!
Originally I wanted a Kasich and Rubio ticket. Carry both Fla and Ohio.
Rubio is not as popular here in Florida as Kasich is in Ohio. We recognize that he's an empty suit.

Trump and Clinton both cream Rubio in Florida.
interesting.

Does it bother you that he said he was not emotionally ready, or, he entered the race for the sake of his lost son? He needs a passion for the job of POTUS. Not sure if he has it.

But of all the candidates I think he is a truly GOOD person. Leader? I don't know. Competent? I don't know. But he is the most likable of all the Democratic candidates/

Does it bother you that he said he was not emotionally ready, or, he entered the race for the sake of his lost son? He needs a passion for the job of POTUS. Not sure if he has it.

But of all the candidates I think he is a truly GOOD person. Leader? I don't know. Competent? I don't know. But he is the most likable of all the Democratic candidates/

Biden is absolutely a good person. I agree he has to want it, you bring up some good points, TheOldSchool did as well. Perhaps he is more suited as only a vice president. I would still consider voting for him.

Jay Bulworth.

I have no idea. The fact that I'd write in a candidate pretty means that I'm not really taking it seriously, so I think I'd be just as likely to write in a fictional character as an actual person.

Hold on, this is actually an interesting train of thought. If I had to pick a real person that I honestly thought would be a good President, out of anyone in the world...

Give me a second to think about this.
Okay, but remember I take myself out of the running. ;)

Why only 4 years?
Meh I don't think most people know that. Now that you know you're among a minority. :dunno:

Why only 4 years?

Really?

Then GHW Bush wasn't legally allowed to run for president in 1992?

Oh come on, Palin kicked his ass, the guy would be a nice drinking buddy but he's a complete moron.
Wow Lump. I don't recall Palin winning the VP spot. Does she even have a career anymore?
She won the debate and "hope and change" has made America the laughing stock of the world and the national debt almost 19 trillion. You divine success as a political win with the country completely screwed over, correct?

Why only 4 years?
Meh I don't think most people know that. Now that you know you're among a minority. :dunno:
I feel lucky you shared that with me!

Why only 4 years?
That's not true.

Forum List

Back