Official 2009 World Series Thread

why the hell are the yankees putting in pitchers on three days rest? three in a row. Burnett is throwing batting practice.

I was right about A.J again. :D

Who they throwing out there for Game 6? Andy? On how many days rest?

And this is why Girardi needs to be fucking fired!!!

He fucking sucks! The worst manager in the fucking game...stupid douchebag cocksucker

This is why you don't pitch AJ today! He pitches much worse on the road...this is why you pitch Gaudin like I have been saying from the god damn start!

If Gaudin was pitching I could care less knowing AJ was on full rest pitching at home against Pedro. Now we have 37 year old Andy pettitte pitching on short rest which he hasn't done in 4 years.

Way to go Joe...way to compromise an easy world series championship unnecessarily...fire this neanderthal fucking chimp!!

three again. and then Sebathia on three. I smell another meltdown.

It would be glorious. Plus Rivera can't be thrown in there considering how many pitches he thrown.

At this point, the Yankees are literally:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bww2prhAWEA]YouTube - Jackson Browne- Running on Empty (live 1979)[/ame]

Rivera can't be throwin in there?

wtf are you talking about?

He obviously isn't going to pitch today and has off tomorrow...he will be able to pitch a 2 out save if needed game 6

I can't figure out why they wouldn't take their chances with their weakest pitcher. can't think of his name right now.

dogbert...you're trying to laugh and make jokes at the Yankees who are 1 win away from a championship...the red sox got sodomized by the angels..

you make yourself look like a fucking fool all the time

He fucking sucks! The worst manager in the fucking game...stupid douchebag cocksucker

This is why you don't pitch AJ today! He pitches much worse on the road...this is why you pitch Gaudin like I have been saying from the god damn start!

If Gaudin was pitching I could care less knowing AJ was on full rest pitching at home against Pedro. Now we have 37 year old Andy pettitte pitching on short rest which he hasn't done in 4 years.

Way to go Joe...way to compromise an easy world series championship unnecessarily...fire this neanderthal fucking chimp!!

they could bring in Trump to fire him.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
dogbert...you're trying to laugh and make jokes at the Yankees who are 1 win away from a championship...the red sox got sodomized by the angels..

you make yourself look like a fucking fool all the time

Except this thread is about the 2009 World Series. Try to stay on topic Andrew. :D

Honestly, your anger is misguided. Guide it at your dumbass manager.

AJ didn't have it tonight, no big deal.

Looks like NY in 6th was another right on the money pick for me.

and this is why you don't pitch AJ tonight like I have been saying the whole time. Girardi has compromised this series unnecessarily...even if they win he needs to be fucking fired

This, my friends, is the post of a fan who cares.

and this is why you don't pitch AJ tonight like I have been saying the whole time. Girardi has compromised this series unnecessarily...even if they win he needs to be fucking fired
You need to calm down, you sound like a dopey Red Sox fan.

'Rest' had nothing to do with Burnett's bad performance, he flaoted a curve to rollins, hit victorino and groved a pitch to utley on three pitches.

You won't win many games doing that.

The Phils are having their moment, let them enjoy it, for in two days the series will be over.

'Rest' had nothing to do with Burnett's bad performance, he flaoted a curve to rollins, hit victorino and groved a pitch to utley on three pitches.

The Phils are having their moment, let them enjoy it, for in two days the series will be over.

And if the Yankees end up blowing the series because of this game. Then what?

exactly. putting their weakest pitcher in tonight would have been risking one game. putting potentially three pitchers in on three days rest each is risking the entire crown.

And if the Yankees end up blowing the series because of this game. Then what?
You have a better chance of getting laid.

Forum List

Back