OFFICIAL: Kavanaugh Hearings Thread

PROPER PROCEEDURE: FILE a sexual assault police report in a place that has no statute of limitations, suggest a perp and the PD or Sherriffs will make a list of possible perps and in their professionalism handle it. Maybe it was a mistaken identity as someone online has suggested. She says the boys came up from behind her.

So why didn’t she go to the police again?

look it up, google it

why sexual assault victims do not report

or

you can ask one of the hundreds of teens those pedophile Priests sexually assaulted and did not report it for 20 to 40 years...
NO. I am asking about why when she did decide to go public why she first went to the Washington Post and then to Diane Feinstein? According to you guys he committed a felony. There is no statute of limitations! She has two masters degrees and a PhD. She has two lawyers who know who know what a felony is. So, why didn’t they go to the police or to the FBI? Want me to tell you? She was nobody’s victim. This was a political hit job start to finish. It was not about justice or truth or the American way. It was about a corrupt political party and revenge. Poor Democrats they are so evil and mindless. I loathe them.
my feelings exactly about racist lying corrupt republicans AND the man at the head of their party
He’s white, she is white! Why is your dumb ass playing the race card!
Who has more motivation to lie the lying sb or the lady with nothing to gain And fyi the republican party is the hiding place for racists
you don't exactly come across as "Unbisaed" when you say LYING SB or the lady.

and fyi - no, it's not. the left loves to paint the that way so their temper tantrums seem more justified.

look it up, google it

or

you can ask one of the hundreds of teens those pedophile Priests sexually assaulted and did not report it for 20 to 40 years...
NO. I am asking about why when she did decide to go public why she first went to the Washington Post and then to Diane Feinstein? According to you guys he committed a felony. There is no statute of limitations! She has two masters degrees and a PhD. She has two lawyers who know who know what a felony is. So, why didn’t they go to the police or to the FBI? Want me to tell you? She was nobody’s victim. This was a political hit job start to finish. It was not about justice or truth or the American way. It was about a corrupt political party and revenge. Poor Democrats they are so evil and mindless. I loathe them.
my feelings exactly about racist lying corrupt republicans AND the man at the head of their party
Who has more motivation to lie the lying sb or the lady with nothing to gain And fyi the republican party is the hiding place for racists

$600,000 in a GoFundme page is great motivation.

So why was Christine Fords Cuckolded Husband not there. Did he finally grow a spine and could not be there to support the lie? Or maybe he didn't want to be there in fear that one of his own victims would see his face and step forward?

Why are you not present when the woman you love, the Mother of your children, testifies before the Senate?

look it up, google it

or

Who has more motivation to lie

the left!!! that's who!!

If she can't, under oath, give even those details, details that the victim should know, what the hell would the FBI Investigate?

Simple: false claims !
Especially claims that cause important permanent damage to reputations and that delay confirmation processes.
Full background checks on FORD, RAMIREZ, SWETNICK.
Send the guilty party(ies) to jail !!!

What are you guys waiting for ? This is the perfect opportunity to shut them up !

Nice deflection bitch. She has sworn testimony that the FBI would be required to use to investigate. SHE GAVE THEM NOTHING.

Grow the fuck up.

They gave them an extra freaking week to dig more dirt and coach her for her testimony.

That's not their job..... (rolleyes).... Federal Bureau of Investigation is there for that.

Listen, for the 2000th time, sexual allegations are not a FEDERAL crime. The FBI cannot make a specific pointed investigation of this unless so ordered by the President. But the FBI has already done 6 extensive background checks on Kavanaugh and they never before turned up anything from anyone about Kavanaugh ever assaulting anyone.

You ^ are full of crap. The FBI takes cold cases all the damn time. The fact that Mark Judge - who was IN THE ROOM isn't being interviewed by them will be a stain on Kav for years to come - Assuming he isn't impeached first. :)

I'm talking about being accused of sexual assault. 30 years later. with no real evidence.

Once again. You'll get your 'real' evidence through a 'real' FBI investigation.

1991: Anita Hill accusing Clarence Thomas. George H. W. Bush is president: FBI investigation.
2018: Ford, Ramirez, Swetnick accusing Kavanaughty. Donald F. Trump 'grab them by the pussy' is president: No FBI.

My guess is that Republican wives will be locked at home for the mid-terms LOL
The dems didn't sit on the information until the last minute in 1991 and it was given a hearing. This information was received well in advance, with plenty of time for a thorough investigation and dropped at 1159 before the vote. Now it is the fault of the opposition for playing lousy chess and nobody else. Maybe next time they will have learned and will do things a little more above board.

look it up, google it

or

Nothing to gain?....just the ability to CHANGE LAW in favor of you ABNORMALS...Wasnt the picture of Balsy marching in her PUSSY HAT a clue....or are you still clueless?...LOLOLOL!

look it up, google it

or

and fyi - no, it's not. the left loves to paint the that way so their temper tantrums seem more justified.
I'm a partisan hardly unbiased....but can see bullshit when it's spoken ,,and this pos Kavanaugh is FOS and your congress doesn't give a Fuk for the country ,,only party

There are two vastly different "hearings" going on today! One is when Democrats have their 5 minutes in which they spend the majority of that time telling Ms. Ford how proud they are of her. The other is the 5 minutes where someone actually asks questions that will lead us to understand whether or not she is believable.

It would be nice if there were more of the latter...if of course you actually want to get at the truth in this matter...

Yeah, let the trained GOP pit bull chick who's covering for men who don't have the balls to ask their own damn questions have at it nonstop! :rolleyes:
Pit bull chick? Oh, you mean the woman who's been extremely courteous with all of her questions to Ms. Ford? Is that the "chick" that you're speaking of?

It was fun to watch the angry old white guys take over with Kav. The look on her face was priceless. My personal favorite was Little Lindsey. Thought he was gonna pop a vein.
He was of course, performing for an audience of ONE. Clearly bucking for a top job in DOJ once Dotard starts firing people.
Kav's opening statement was fine, but then he went sideways. It's okay though - ram his ass through and see how it goes for ya in the midterms. :)

"Little Lindsey's" message was to Republicans, Doc! He was basically telling Corker and Flake that it was time to put aside their squabbles with the President and step up to do the right thing in the face of some of the sleaziest political smearing I've ever witnessed. In case you didn't notice...both came out for Kavanaugh following Lindsey's tongue lashing!

As for the midterms? You progressives got sleazy again...just like you did with the Trump "dossiers". I wonder if moderates aren't tiring of the games that you've been playing? The GOP will be running on issues in the coming election. You folks? You'll be running on identity politics.

Yeah, good luck with that. Trump has lost women, blacks, browns and independents. Buckle up - gonna be a hard fall!

GOP poised for midterm wipeout as 'blue wave' scenario gives Democrats a 12-point lead: NBC-WSJ poll

look it up, google it

or

$600,000 in a GoFundme page is great motivation.

So why was Christine Fords Cuckolded Husband not there. Did he finally grow a spine and could not be there to support the lie? Or maybe he didn't want to be there in fear that one of his own victims would see his face and step forward?

Why are you not present when the woman you love, the Mother of your children, testifies before the Senate?

Yep.... boneheads Liberals are getting so played here. Fucking dummies.... thinks that the party gives a shit about Dr Ford. :auiqs.jpg:Raking in the dough from the meatheads!:coffee:

I'm a partisan hardly unbiased....but can see bullshit when it's spoken ,,and this pos Kavanaugh is FOS and your congress doesn't give a Fuk for the country ,,only party
There was no job promotion on the line for ford but there is for the bs artist kavanaugh

Nice deflection bitch. She has sworn testimony that the FBI would be required to use to investigate. SHE GAVE THEM NOTHING.
Grow the fuck up.

That's not the point bitch lol. You have 3 ladies attacking a choir boy... you should do something about it if you have any balls ;)[/QUOTE]

It was fun to watch the angry old white guys take over with Kav. The look on her face was priceless. My personal favorite was Little Lindsey. Thought he was gonna pop a vein.
He was of course, performing for an audience of ONE. Clearly bucking for a top job in DOJ once Dotard starts firing people.
Kav's opening statement was fine, but then he went sideways. It's okay though - ram his ass through and see how it goes for ya in the midterms. :)

That's a given. He's replacing Sessions after the mid-terms.... if Republicans keep house and senate.

No question that's what he's looking for. Then he can pull a Bork on Mueller. It won't play well, and the subpoenas will fly!

Pull a Bork? You think Mueller's up for a Supreme Court position? What are you even babbling about, Doc? Seriously...I think you got into Professor Ford's "happy pills"!

The subject here is Graham - that was his audition for Attorney General. Catch up!

Kavenaugh should be rejected on the merits, not because of this bullshit. Machiavelli couldn't have planned a process better designed to drown out legitimate opposition and turn the tide of public opinion in favor of putting him on the SC.

KAVANAUGH KICKS AWAY DEMOCRATS’ POLITICAL HIT-Christine Blasey Ford flops in “Summer of 82” hearing
FrontPage Magazine ^

More at link!

“I was pushed onto the bed and Brett got on top of me.” Christine Blasey Ford testified Thursday. “He began running his hands over my body and grinding his hips into me. I yelled, hoping someone downstairs might hear me, and tried to get away from him, but his weight was heavy. Brett groped me and tried to take off my clothes. He had a hard time because he was so drunk, and because I was wearing a one-piece bathing suit under my clothes. I believed he was going to rape me. I tried to yell for help. When I did, Brett put his hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. This was what terrified me the most, and has had the most lasting impact on my life. It was hard for me to breathe, and I thought that Brett was accidentally going to kill me. Both Brett and Mark were drunkenly laughing during the attack.” And so on.

Dr. Ford described herself as “a fiercely independent person and I am no one’s pawn.” Yet, since she accused Kavanaugh it has become clear that she is a partisan, activist Democrat. Ford was flanked by attorney Debra Katz, a partisan Democrat who defended Bill Clinton, not the women who accused him, and Michael Bromwich, a POTUS 44 appointee who also served as an attorney for fired FBI boss Andrew McCabe.

In testimony it emerged that Dr. Ford had sent her letter to Dianne Feinstein, not to both Republicans and Democrats on the judiciary committee. That is what one would expect if Ford’s action was simple “civic duty,” as the professor has proclaimed, and not part of an attempt to smear Kavanaugh and block him from the high court.

Ford was well cast as an ingenue and professional victim, clad in blue like Anita Hill, as ranking member Feinstein noted. In effect, the accuser served as her own expert witness, speaking of the brain’s “hippocampus” and explaining “the etiology of PTSD is multifactoral.” Yet despite her ease with psycho-medical jargon, the professor was shaky about her handlers, the polygraph, and many other details. The professor even told the committee she did not know what “exculpatory evidence” is. So at times, as Joseph diGenova predicted, she did “look like the loon she is.”

As judge Andrew Napolitano said on Fox News, the questions from prosecutor Rachel Mitchell wound up helping the accuser. Mitchell meandered and wasted time with maps and questions about air travel.

Dr. Ford claimed she was “100 percent certain it was Kavanaugh” who attacked her back in the summer of 1982. Under questioning from Sen. Amy Klobuchar, Dr. Ford revealed that the vaunted 2012 therapy session when her husband recalled that she used Kavanaugh’s name was “quibbling over a remodel” of their house. When Klobuchar asked Ford what she most remembered about the attack she mentioned the stairwell, the bedroom, the bed to the right and “the laughter, the uproarious laughter.” But at that point, Ford did not mention Brett Kavanaugh.

Mitchell eventually got around to the four people Ford said were at the party but who have issued statements that they have no memory of the event. Ford said that one of them, her friend Leland Ingham (now Keyser) faced “significant health challenges” and was getting treatment. So the professor implied that her friend was somehow mistaken. And Ford could not name the place and time of the attack, who owned the residence, or how she got there.

In his testimony, Kavanaugh said that Keyser does not know him and has no recollection of the party, with or without Ford. The nominee said he and his family had been destroyed by vicious accusations and the committee had “replaced advise and consent with search and destroy.”

In highly charged testimony, the judge decried “a long series of last-minute smears. Crazy stuff. All nonsense.” It was a “calculated and orchestrated political hit,” fueled by Democrats’ anger over President Trump and the 2016 election. “This is a circus,” Kavanaugh said, “a grotesque and coordinated character assassination.”

The judge found “no corroboration” and the accusation was “refuted by people allegedly there.” After six FBI investigations over 26 years, nothing of the kind had surfaced. After detailing that summer with a calendar he had kept, and charting the damage done to his family and friends, Kavanaugh told the committee “I am innocent of this charge” and that he was “not going to quit. Ever!”

Democrats continued to hammer Kavanaugh and the most loathsome was probably Dianne Feinstein, impresario of this sleaze show, who failed to mention Ford’s accusation in her session with the nominee. Feinstein faced stiff competition from Cory Booker, who has called Kavanaugh “evil,” and Mazie Hirono, who believes that accusation equals guilt. Vietnam veteran impersonator Richard Blumenthalasked Kavanaugh, “Do you believe Anita Hill?”

Democrats tried to pressure Kavanaugh into demanding another FBI investigation. As Joseph diGenova said before the hearing, the FBI has nothing to investigate. In America, as several Republicans noted, the burden of proof is on the accuser.

Professor Ford failed to prove her accusation and the hearing confirmed Democrats’ “big fat con job” cited by President Trump. Kavanaugh did not need to prove anything, but his statement, as powerful as that of Clarence Thomas in 1991, and the recitation of his record, did confirm that Trump had made a wise choice.

At this writing, it was unclear whether the Republicans would hold a committee vote on Friday or how they would vote on the nominee. As the president says, we’ll see what happens

You bet there is. Slandering a choir boy like Kavanaughty is a major offense !!!
His family has undergone death threats !!!
His reputation is shot !!!
This is scandalous and deserves a long trial to put Ford behind bars for life !!! .... and beyond !!!

I've posted it before, but I will again, just to address your comment. If Judge Kavanaugh has any taste or class, it would be a poor decision to drag to court a woman, who very well may have been manipulated by any number of people (I don't know and don't care to guess), and who has demonstrated emotional distress, for no other purpose than making her life more miserable than it may already be.

Justice Thomas didn't haul Anita Hill to court over those allegations, she went on to prosper from her position, while he remains a Supreme Court Justice.

How do you know the accusation is unfair?
because it can't be proven. it's word against word and people will just group up into their standard groups and duke it out.

when you can prove what you say, come forward with it. if you can't, shut up.
This means that a huge amount of sexual assault cases will never be reported. After all a lot of those come down to he said, she said.
so what would be your answer to be fair to both? you can't simply accuse people w/o proof. are you not seeing how easily that can manipulated?
Sure I can see that this can be manipulated. The point is if I have to choose between doing right by victims of sexual assault and doing right by those that commit sexual assault, I will side on the side of the victims because I know they are more numerous. There's no perfect solution. And I'm perfectly willing to agree that judicial standards should be upheld when you're talking about jailing someone. But you are asking to give the benefit of the doubt to someone for a seat on the supreme court.
you're asking me to give someone the benefit of doubt who has a history of "resist" and "obstruction" and womans rights.

which to me this all boils down to. roe vs. wade. ie, its all political which to me brings *any* accusation into doubt. most people i talk to sooner or later get to roe vs wade and womans rights and when i say "then this is political, not justice" and by that time they are wrapped in emotions and scream YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT...

which comes back to a very common theme for the left these days. any means to get to their end is ok.

that is a dangerous road for a country to be on and simply cannot be allowed. legitimizing this only means the right will eventually do the same and then the left will have to kick this up quite a bit and take us again to a new level of stupid.

i will agree i would NOT want to prevent actual victims to come forward; but with this being political vs. legal, how does what ford is doing *help* others who may have been assaulted come forward? it would seem that the actual goal of stopping the violence against women is just as harmed from her own actions.

so *if* this is all about the political games, then this is character assassination. *If* allowed because we don't like his politics or this is todays "business as usual" then where do we go from here as we legitimize "anything goes" in our politics?
i will agree i would NOT want to prevent actual victims to come forward; but with this being political vs. legal, how does what ford is doing *help* others who may have been assaulted come forward? it would seem that the actual goal of stopping the violence against women is just as harmed from her own actions.
-First I saw Ford's testimony. She has to be the worlds greatest actrice to have concocted this. It's her credibility that you have to asses. After all it's not the Democrats who are leveling this charge,it's Ford. Is there politics involved... most certainly. Does that mean the accusation is untrue... it most certainly not.
-The statement that coming forward on sexual assault is hurtful to people coming forward is not just wrong, but in essence epitomizes all that's wrong about this. People are afraid to come forward because they know that coming forward carries a huge psychological cost. A cost that is exacted because it is a he said she said story. What you just seemed to imply that when someone does come forward it should be when nobody else has to hear it.
-I just saw a clip from someone confronting Flake who just voted to confirm Kavanaugh. She goes after him for demeaning her assault by voting to confirm. It's a raw appeal to emotion but it also shows the effect the GOP's decision has on everybody dealing with this. You just blamed the victim for having the courage to speak out.

Forum List

Back