Official Mueller Report Thread

its simple, he is unfit to be the president of the US, we can't let a lawless man continue to sit in the oval office, he needs to be impeached.

You might have had a point if people like you hadn't ignored Bill Clinton's lawless behavior...makes your side seem hypocritical now.

There will come a day when Trump is forced to respond to questions from prosecutors under oath.

That is something that an innocent man would have done already.
Trump has already been proven innocent.

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

It is April 2019. Just leave him alone and let him finish his term and then if you want try to elect someone to beat him. This squabbling only costs us more tax $$ and divides the country even more, which is what Russia truly wants.
Biden declares next week Russia and republicans don't want that Either does PC

He needs to be impeached. Just imagine the damage he can keep doing with Barr as his Cohn.

LMAO! I love when you clutch your pearls like that. I see a booming economy and progress with international issues...we need MORE damage like that.

There will come a day when Trump is forced to respond to questions from prosecutors under oath.

Keep digging

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

It is April 2019. Just leave him alone and let him finish his term and then if you want try to elect someone to beat him. This squabbling only costs us more tax $$ and divides the country even more, which is what Russia truly wants.

I can tell you this... If Trump gets reelected
It will be in part because they will not stop trying to remove him for the full four years.

Jo

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

Why wouldn't Republicans want him declaring?

He trips over his tongue more than Ford tripped over his own feet

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

Yes he has in the past ,,,,but more than trump? I don't think so And is he a vile lying bully like trump ?? Who we know you favor

The Dems tried to rig an election and lost.
Then they tried to rig an investigation - and lost.
As insane as it sounds, they will keep lying and losing. It's what they do.
The only thing appearing more on my timeline than mentions of the Mueller Report is Democrats asking for money.

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

You obviously believe that Biden would be a real threat, but he's run more than once for the nomination and didn't get close. If he runs again, the other Democrats in the race will destroy him.

This report is hundreds of pages long.

It covers everything except Trump's money.

That's because the scope was limited to the Russians. The only reason there is so much Trump is because every time they found a Russian, he was in bed with someone from the Trump campaign.

D4CxpxGXoAAmHip.jpg

The entire second half deals with obstruction.

Mueller makes it clear that even though a sitting president can't be indicted, he can be charged with crimes he committed while in office once he's out.

And the entire second half is a list of indictable crimes. Anyone who bothers to read even a part of it knows that to be true.

Just the section on Cohen lists multiple felonies where Trump is an unindicted co conspirator.

D4hiuIDWwAASThE.jpg

More and more of this is coming out before the next election. The question will be what kind of people are Republicans who make such a man president?

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

??? What ??? Please restate and this time in English. Thank you.

Keep digging

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

It will be in part because they will not stop trying to remove him for the full four years.

Jo
Trump under oath ,,,I can't recall ,I can't recall I can't recall 32 times

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

The "creepy Joe" meme was the first shot across his bow from the other Democrats and it seems to have made him pause. If he gets in, I don't see him getting the nomination.

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

Yes he has in the past ,,,,but more than trump? I don't think so And is he a vile lying bully like trump ?? Who we know you favor

Yes he has in the past

and you expect the future to be different?

but more than trump?

Trump misspeaks?

I thought he lied.

Who we know you favor

At this point, I don't favor anyone

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

??? What ??? Please restate and this time in English. Thank you.
Sorry your command of the English language is not up to par Can't make it simpler

Keep digging

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

Jo

Hillary Clinton Said She Can't Recall Key Details About Her Private Email Server

Keep digging

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

Jo

I can't recall I can't recall 32 times

far from beating the record set by the Clintons

Keep digging
NOT EXONERATED

The "creepy Joe" meme was the first shot across his bow from the other Democrats and it seems to have made him pause. If he gets in, I don't see him getting the nomination.
In your opinion who will who has a better chance? Isn't he leading in the Polls?

Dirty Bob Mueller tries to reverse the burden of proof:

The most remarkable thing about Dirty Bob Mueller’s 448-page report is how blithely the prosecutor reversed the burden of proof on the issue of obstruction.

The president could have shut down the investigation at any time, but he didn’t. He could have asserted executive privilege to deny the special counsel access to key White House witnesses, such as McGahn. To the contrary, numerous witnesses were made available voluntarily (there was no need to even subpoena them to the grand jury), and well over a million documents were disclosed, including voluminous notes of meetings between the president and his White House counsel.

Most important, the special counsel found that there was no collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and that the president’s frustration was that the investigation was undermining his ability to govern the country. The existence of such a motive is a strong counter to evidence of a corrupt intent, critical because corrupt intent must be proved beyond a reasonable doubt in an obstruction case.

Idiot, Trump ordered McGhan to fire Mueller - not very co-operative, is it now?

Mueller can’t convict Trump as per DOJ guidelines, nor can he provide deregulatory statements about criminality since he is not bringing charges. So what they felt they are down to is simply presenting the evidence.
If they had an obstruction case, they would have made it

Did you read what you quoted before copying and posting stupid nonsence?
Prosecutors either bring charges or they keep silent. Dirty Bob Mueller didn't do his job.

In his report, Dirty Bob Mueller punted. If he had been satisfied that there was no obstruction crime, he said, he would have so found. He claimed he wasn’t satisfied. Yet he was also not convinced that there was sufficient proof to charge. Therefore, he made no decision, leaving it to Attorney General William Barr to find that there was no obstruction.

This is unbecoming behavior for a prosecutor and an outrageous shifting of the burden of proof: The constitutional right of every American to force the government to prove a crime has been committed, rather than to have to prove his or her own innocence.

This is exactly why prosecutors should never speak publicly about the evidence uncovered in an investigation of someone who isn’t charged. The obligation of the prosecutor is to render a judgment about whether there is enough proof to charge a crime. If there is, the prosecutor indicts; if there is not, the prosecutor remains silent.

https://nypost.com/2019/04/18/mueller-completely-dropped-the-ball-with-obstruction-punt/

Russiagate is dead.

Now, let's have a proper investigation into Obamagate. Mueller did not investigate the origin of the fake dossier and the Clinton-DNC collusion with foreign agents to produce it.

A perfect example of a Trump supporter ^^^, and one who would stand and support any banana republic despot. "Lock her up" is passé, Lock all of the political opponents up is the new reality, now that Trump's Megalomania has become acceptable with his base.

Forum List

Back