[OFFICIAL SOFTWARE UPGRADE] Help and Bug Thread

Just hit your Home key. Or hold down your PGUP.

The problem with this is that most people are navigating with their mouse and only use their keyboard when they're commenting. Now you have an additional movement towards the keyboard. The developers put that little button there for a reason - to make it mouse friendly.

But why place it there in the Dead Zone. You're right, to zoom out that far to see the button does make the site unreadable.

The problem with this is that most people are navigating with their mouse and only use their keyboard when they're commenting. Now you have an additional movement towards the keyboard. The developers put that little button there for a reason - to make it mouse friendly.

But why place it there in the Dead Zone. You're right, to zoom out that far to see the button does make the site unreadable.

The damn button thingy needs to be moved on the left side of CONTACT US down on the lower right. Problem solved.

The damn button thingy needs to be moved on the left side of CONTACT US down on the lower right. Problem solved.
Better would be to carve out a few pixels between the comments frame and the active topics frame and the widget could slide down the page as you read.

I have to wonder about the people who do see that widget - by enabling all of that dead space, they're making the comments frame smaller. Do they like that look?

But there is a wait period with this software, so Toteming might be a bit more difficult.

Better would be to carve out a few pixels between the comments frame and the active topics frame and the widget could slide down the page as you read.

I have to wonder about the people who do see that widget - by enabling all of that dead space, they're making the comments frame smaller. Do they like that look?
Another totem post:

My comments frame is already small. That dead space makes it so.

You want them on top??

I wouldn't recommend that, I really wouldn't. I've been on a board like that and it's a nightmare. You spend half your time scrolling down to figure out where you left off. I was very glad to be rid of that when I came here and get back to normalcy.

And it's prolly not something the software can do anyway.

I set it up that way everywhere I post, thanks for your advice tho.

No, that will take you back to the page you were looking at before. If you just came into the thread, you might not want to go to the previous page. The little red arrow by the username of the post you responded to takes you back to their post.

Dunno what your setup is, but on mine Back returns me to their post. Shrug.

This is much better then the old board,take a few minutes to see the features its all very simple

Where do I find which mods/admins are online? Currently it only shows members, no mods or admins. There was a separate tab for them. Is it still available?

Forum List

Back