Official Thread - The Mueller Report is Announced... USE THIS thread til at least end of Saturday.

REPORT: Donald Trump shot a man on Fifth Avenue in broad daylight.

TARD HERD: See? No Russia collusion!

LEFT WING MORONS:. Trump colluded with Russia. We demand an investigation!

SMART PEOPLE:. Go ahead. Take two years and go after him with a team of democrats.

LEFT WING MORONS, FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT: This will get him. Just wait and see. Tick tock, tick tock. Collusion, collusion, collusion.

SMART PEOPLE: Well, nothing was found to tie Trump to Russia. What do you want now?

LEFT WING MORONS: Something else! He's guilty! Something else! Glarble glarble burggjk fzzzzz.

"Moscow has a great potential, great future. we are looking to build a super residential tower, which i think Moscow desperately needs" - Trump to Putin in 2016...the plans were soon abandoned

I imagine progs are avoiding this thread like the plague. They're just not strong-minded people. The media and elite have had them bent over for two years, and they allowed it to happen.

For those with guts, how about your savior Mueller now? He's nothing but a tool. So what's next progs? What other delusional state and narrative will the left bend over for now?

I imagine progs are avoiding this thread like the plague. They're just not strong-minded people. The media and elite have had them bent over for two years, and they allowed it to happen.

For those with guts, how about your savior Mueller now? He's nothing but a tool. So what's next progs? What other delusional state and narrative will the left bend over for now?
"Moscow is going to be YUGE. take it from the Trumpster." - Donald Trump

i'm here. i'm still fightin. I'M STILL FIGHTIN! how can YOU defend this quote?!

What's there to defend?

What's there to defend?
i accept your surrender!

What's there to defend?
i accept your surrender!

No prog, that was a direct question. What is there to defend? You wrote the quote to begin with, there's no such quote on the web. Pretend it's true, put it into context for us.

One of the primary components of a leftist is intellectual dishonesty. They'll never admit black is white.
Are you so dense so batshit crazy you think Mueller and his 17 experts found nothing ? In 2 years? What else did he find ?

A major component of progs is projection. The end result of the investigation proves progs are delusional, so that must mean their opponents are "dense & batshit crazy"

Seems to me there's no answer to that yet ,,stinker

Your depression due to great news is telling.

Why are you so sad that so many things are going great for our country? Why not just say to yourself, that "hey, this isn't the way I wanted things to go but, MAYBE I was wrong and things are pretty great".

Last edited:
Seems to me there's no answer to that yet ,,stinker

Your depression due to great news is telling.

Why are you so sad that so many things are going great for our country? Why not just say to yourself, that "hey, this isn't the way I wanted things to go but, MAYBE I was wrong and things are pretty great.
Ours is a resilient country. Our institutions and culture are strong, and they can persist and hold the line against an amoral, unethical, classless, ignorant, incurious president.

And careful with your cultish demagoguery, as it cuts both ways. If we go into a recession,then you will also have to lay it at the feet of your cult leader.

What's there to defend?
i accept your surrender!

No prog, that was a direct question. What is there to defend? You wrote the quote to begin with, there's no such quote on the web. Pretend it's true, put it into context for us.
Donald Trump and the Russian with the Million-Dollar Watch

What's there to defend?
i accept your surrender!

So you're saying because Trump has desired to do business in Russia, we're back to "Russian Collusion" again? You might inform Mueller. Again, what's there to defend?

Well the never Trumpers on FOX are out his morning...Neil Cavuto is trying to start a recession with his know it all economic clown panel since the Mueller report vindicated Trump.....do not fall for it....a recession is impossible with the job numbers we have...companies are growing faster than they have in decades...the left will try to toss a wet blanket on Trump's great economy before 2020...don't fall for it.....
BAD news republitards The Mueller report is not the end Just the beginning
Go ahead and bring on endless democrud investigations and lose in 2020 by a landslide.......:21:

What's there to defend?
i accept your surrender!

So you're saying because Trump has desired to do business in Russia, we're back to "Russian Collusion" again? You might inform Mueller. Again, what's there to defend?
i have already informed Mueller. its all in the report. i'm glad you're not defending, because Trump will be indicted. then you'll start defending

One of the primary components of a leftist is intellectual dishonesty. They'll never admit black is white.
Are you so dense so batshit crazy you think Mueller and his 17 experts found nothing ? In 2 years? What else did he find ?

A major component of progs is projection. The end result of the investigation proves progs are delusional, so that must mean their opponents are "dense & batshit crazy"
DOPE this is far from the end You have the SDNY and congress to overcome too Mueller hopefully laid the groundwork to give trump 2 more years of raving like the madman he is

Well the never Trumpers on FOX are out his morning...Neil Cavuto is trying to start a recession with his know it all economic clown panel since the Mueller report vindicated Trump.....do not fall for it....a recession is impossible with the job numbers we have...companies are growing faster than they have in decades...the left will try to toss a wet blanket on Trump's great economy before 2020...don't fall for it.....
BAD news republitards The Mueller report is not the end Just the beginning
Go ahead and bring on endless democrud investigations and lose in 2020 by a landslide.......:21:
The most recent comparible example -- 6 years of endless, fruitless republican led investigations leading up to the election of Trump -- seems to run contrary to your big, proud declaration. How do you square your comments with what the rest of us refer to as "reality"?

"Do i have crazy written on my forehead" - Trump was once quoted as saying when asked if he will build Trump Tower in Moscow. Trump later denied it in court, not wanting to offend Putin.

Forum List

Back