Official USMB Mafia Game #2: Enter the Godfather

Well, if anyone knows anything from overnight..............some very subtle hints without getting yourself killed, might not be a bad thing.

Rosie has 4 now and we need 7.

While that is hilarious Bones, what is to be gained from lynching her immediately without looking at some more clues and letting others weigh in?

Well, if anyone knows anything from overnight..............some very subtle hints without getting yourself killed, might not be a bad thing.

Rosie has 4 now and we need 7.

While that is hilarious Bones, what is to be gained from lynching her immediately without looking at some more clues and letting others weigh in?

If she's town we know bones is most likely mafia.

Deathless Overnight possibilities…

1. Doctor protected the chosen target and now has name of a townie suspect.
2. JailKeeper jailed either the chosen target or the mafia henchman, and now has a name that the town cop would love to have.
3. The mafia chose not to make a kill attempt.

When I first read Wake's update, I thought "sweet!" score one for the town. But the sweetness only lasted a little bit longer than a piece of fruit stripe gum. Sure we have one more townie in the vote pool than we could have had, and that's pretty valuable, but we didn't learn nearly as much as a we would from a kill.

I know I said I could wait til next week but eff that, I want more information so I'm on board with a quick lynch.

Vote: RosieS

I think that makes 4 or 5 now, can we get a vote count [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]?

I still don't like rushing things. But with sameech trying to build a case against me, I'm eager to clear the air.

One other thing that stands out to me from the first day is MeBelle coming in as the hammer vote, apparently without looking to see she was the hammer vote.

This bothered me too. How many times did we say the next vote was the hammer and she didn't even realize what she did.

wake why didnt you just let the ropey die instead of seeking a replacement?

Typically in Mafia it's never a good idea to modkill a player slot if someone else can replace it. That damages the equilibrium of the game.

In fact, for competitive Mafia, a large system was made to facilitate easier replacement of players.

Vote count will be up later today guys. ;)

Deathless Overnight possibilities…

1. Doctor protected the chosen target and now has name of a townie suspect.
2. JailKeeper jailed either the chosen target or the mafia henchman, and now has a name that the town cop would love to have.
3. The mafia chose not to make a kill attempt.

When I first read Wake's update, I thought "sweet!" score one for the town. But the sweetness only lasted a little bit longer than a piece of fruit stripe gum. Sure we have one more townie in the vote pool than we could have had, and that's pretty valuable, but we didn't learn nearly as much as a we would from a kill.

I know I said I could wait til next week but eff that, I want more information so I'm on board with a quick lynch.

I think that makes 4 or 5 now, can we get a vote count [MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION]?

I still don't like rushing things. But with sameech trying to build a case against me, I'm eager to clear the air.

Voting with the mob isn't clearing any air

Still, why Rosie people? Her posting style is the same as in the first game a far as I can tell. She is no nastier than SB. So why?

later..what are you busy........

so let me get this ...if rosie is not mafia yall will go after me next? really ....my vote is still rosie

That's pretty much how I see it. But if you're right about Rosie, I won't vote for you for as long as I still have a vote in this game.

because rosie is not a nasty person...simple as that...as i said she is either mafia or the grump ass old lady on the corner...but i am thinking mafia....

cause i am mean normally...and i cant help it that you played poorly the first round but do not expect me to be quiet this round.....

later..what are you busy........

so let me get this ...if rosie is not mafia yall will go after me next? really ....my vote is still rosie

That's pretty much how I see it. But if you're right about Rosie, I won't vote for you for as long as I still have a vote in this game.

ahhh okay i will go with that.....and rosie hasnt been defending herself much now has she?

Vote Count 2.1​
“Paranoia has a sharper taste if the danger is real.”

Not Voting (7): Mertex, R.D., Grandma, RosieS, Luissa, Mebelle60, Shaitra

RosieS (5): strollingbones, AyeCantSeeYou, Wolfsister77, manifold, dblack
dblack (1): Sameech

~ With 13 players, it takes 7 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 6/7/14, @ 9pm central.
~ You may @ players to keep them active.

Last edited:
I feel uneasy about rushing a vote but I really don't like that Rosie said basically screw you guys, you are being stupid, see ya later.

That's not helping out of spite and not defending yourself is not helping town at all or giving any clues for the next round if we are wrong here.

Avi spent a lot of time doing that.

Just sayin' Rosie is looking worse and worse.

Luissa is posting elsewhere. She's hardly contributed.

Is she playing this game or not?

Wake @ her to start yesterday. I wonder if she even sees these on her phone?

Looks like this could go down fast, but I don't see any reasons beyond smug superiority for the Rosie votes. It could be right, but not good enough for me yet.

vote=SB

Her "we" comment and rush the vote this round. Claiming mafia wins if we don't go fast makes no sense.

Forum List

Back