Cafe
MeBelle60

Leaning Town -

FA_Q2
tn5421

Town -

R.D.
Shaitra

My track record shows that I'm usually wrong...

I don't like this massive hedge. Plus it gives Grandma an out regardless of the flip.

Who Posted

CaféAuLait 33
R.D. 22
Mertex 22
ScarletRage 21
Grandma 21
RosieS 18
AyeCantSeeYou 16
Shaitra 16
tn5421 10
FA_Q2 10
MeBelle60 9
Wake 9
manifold 5

I am seriously suspicious of mani's lack of posting. He's usually more talkative unless he is scum.

How about a reads list Mani? Do you see anything that jumps out at you as scum or town?

Really 6 posts Manifold and one is IIOA?

That's information over analysis.

It's all I have to offer.

I suck at reading people with nothing to really go on. If I'm lucky enough to still be around day 3 and beyond, I might prove useful to town. But as for day 1 & 2, I'm going to vote with whomever presents the best case.

How about a reads list Mani? Do you see anything that jumps out at you as scum or town?

That's a good start.

I'm also starting to wonder about R.D. She is all over the place defending and attacking people. It doesnt remind me of her town play.

I suck at reading people with nothing to really go on. If I'm lucky enough to still be around day 3 and beyond, I might prove useful to town. But as for day 1 & 2, I'm going to vote with whomever presents the best case.

In other words, you intend to coast through the first few days contributing as little as possible and hoping no one takes you out. Doesn't sound like a very townish strategy.

In other words, you intend to coast through the first few days contributing as little as possible and hoping no one takes you out. Doesn't sound like a very townish strategy.

That's because it's a very very townish strategy, when the person in question is manifold, and his role his town.

Don't get too wifom'd up bro. :thup:

I've never defended or attacked anyone Avi.

I voted FA based on votes so far and I gave my reasons for the four I most suspect. I voted him because you've been spinning since the start.

I've never defended or attacked anyone Avi.

I voted FA based on votes so far and I gave my reasons for the four I most suspect. I voted him because you've been spinning since the start.

Really? Absolutely no one? Cause it seems like that's all you're doing.

As for your vote on FA, what does he have to do with anything I've done so far?

That's because it's a very very townish strategy, when the person in question is manifold, and his role his town.

Don't get too wifom'd up bro. :thup:

*is town.

ef'n edit rule!

Freudian 'typo' or scummy 'typo'?

01) manifold♂ null
02) CafeAuLait♀ town
03) Avatar4321♂ town
04) AyeCantSeeYou♀ null
05) tn5421♂ Town? I can't imagine he picked up scum role three times in a row with the reset. But what do I know?
06) FA_Q2♂ Null, leaning scum
07) ScarletRage♀ I am changing from slight town read to Null, play is different from last game. The meta I had from reading her other games suggest she is more comfortable playing scum, seems more on her game this time, instead of confused about what is going on like last game. Either that, or she lacked the time to read last game due to moving and travel.
08) R.D.♀ Townish
09) Shaitra♀null
10) Grandma♀ leaning scum for the same reason I gave earlier
11) Mertex♀ town
12) RosieS♀ leaning scum
13) MeBelle60♀ null

Forum List

Back