Official USMB Mafia Game #4: Friends and Enemies

Simple. As RV I admitted several times I had no clue, going forward I dont want that vote used as evidence of anything. It was a fishing expedition.

It was clear she was doing her best to avoid the masons being detected. Her vote for mani was policy not that he was scum, others played that card. As a VT she was expendable.

If these two contradictory quotes don't read scum-anti town I don't know what does.

Not a contradiction because masons are townies as well. Both masons and vanilla townies are townies.

If you were paying attention I have given crumbs for my role. But there are many who want to jump on the wagon without much thought. Thank you for not being one of them.

So you are claiming to be a Mason....

Regards from Rosie

That was my take on what he was saying as well, but I don't know why he'd want that known this early on. He'll be an easy target for scum now.

Simple. As RV I admitted several times I had no clue, going forward I dont want that vote used as evidence of anything. It was a fishing expedition.

It was clear she was doing her best to avoid the masons being detected. Her vote for mani was policy not that he was scum, others played that card. As a VT she was expendable.

If these two contradictory quotes don't read scum-anti town I don't know what does.

Not a contradiction because masons are townies as well. Both masons and vanilla townies are townies.

If you were paying attention I have given crumbs for my role. But there are many who want to jump on the wagon without much thought. Thank you for not being one of them.

Regards from Rosie

No, im claiming to be town aligned. Because I am not stupid enough to put anyone in jeopardy by helping the scum out with a specific role claim.

Avi, would you please explain why you are indicating you're a mason here http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-4-friends-and-enemies-36.html#post9523842

We don't have any PR roles to protect you from a NK, so why bring attention to your role as a mason? All we can do now is hope we get one of the scum lynched and hope they don't believe your hints. If they do believe you and target you, there's a chance we'll be down 2 more townies come Day 3 if we mislynch.

RosieS, what's your thought on this?

First of all, RIP Mani and Scarlet.

Day 2 is shaping up to be more confusing than Day 1, so I have some questions.

Question #1 - R.D., why do you think Scarlet would have been today's lynch? Surely there has to be more to your reasoning than her policy lynching Mani.

Regards from Rosie

No, im claiming to be town aligned. Because I am not stupid enough to put anyone in jeopardy by helping the scum out with a specific role claim.

If you're town aligned, why vote for me? I'm town as well. If I thought you were scum, I'd have voted for you by now. We need to be finding scum, not trying to get others to see things on townies that aren't there.

Avi, would you please explain why you are indicating you're a mason here http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-4-friends-and-enemies-36.html#post9523842

We don't have any PR roles to protect you from a NK, so why bring attention to your role as a mason? All we can do now is hope we get one of the scum lynched and hope they don't believe your hints. If they do believe you and target you, there's a chance we'll be down 2 more townies come Day 3 if we mislynch.

First, your link doesn't work.

Second, I am not claiming to be a mason. I am not claiming any role. I am saying I am town aligned.

Why do you want me to make a role claim at this point? The only people who benefit are the scum.

Regards from Rosie

If you're town aligned, why vote for me? I'm town as well. If I thought you were scum, I'd have voted for you by now. We need to be finding scum, not trying to get others to see things on townies that aren't there.

I'm voting for you because I find your actions suspicious. I've already summed up why. I have no way of knowing your specific role. If you aren't scum, then help me find the real scum. Because right now they are doing a pretty good job trying to frame me and they are being helped by the town.

My thoughts are why claim this spurious "town-aligned" status? Scum already has known who is Town - so he would not be keeping any info from Scum that they don't already know.

Scum is ALSO "town-aligned" - aligned toward wiping out Town, that is.

I wouldn't concern yourself very much with a Scum vote against you. Scum is supposed to lynch Town as well as NK.

These are things everyone knows, so I dunno who Avatar thinks he is fooling.

Regards from Rosie

That doesn't make any sense. If Rosie was Scum, she wouldn't have even tried to jump off the ship on Mani, one Townie to Scum is as good as any. I think Scum know better than to make a move at the last minute that would draw attention to them, so that idea of yours doesn't fly. And besides, there was only one minute difference between your post and hers, hardly enough time to read, evaluate, make a decision and post.

This looks more like a move by Avatar to take the heat off herself. Typically avatar is more thought out than that and throwing out accusations that don't make any sense make her look rather scummy....

This and also claiming that she did not push Mani's wagon (even if SR started it).

Im sorry but having over an hour notice of the hammer and waiting until after i hammer to unvote is a bit suspicious.

And you know very well I was pushing for Mertex. You were on the wagon with me. And like you I concluded a mani lynch was better than a no lynch.

You did give more than hour's notice, but some of us have to be away for a longer period of time, so you can't use that as an excuse. In another game, I was town and was L-1 for over a 24 hour period, and nobody would hammer because they didn't want to appear suspicious....and rightly so, because the other Townies weren't moving their votes and Scum didn't want to draw attention, so they would have left me hanging there until a NL, I'm sure, so I then took myself off. And yes Mani's lynch is better than a NL. But, you haven't convinced me yet, that you are not Scum this go-round.

Vote Count: 2.1

Avatar4321 (3): CafeAuLait♀, RosieS♀, MeBelle60♀
AyeCantSeeYou (1): Avatar4321♂

Not Voting (7): , R.D.♀ FA_Q2♂, Shaitra♀tn5421♂, Grandma♀, , Mertex♀, AyeCantSeeYou♀,

~ With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
~ Deadline is 8/3/14, @ 4pm central.

1.1 | 1.2 | 1.3 | 1.4 | 1.5 | 1.6 | 1.7 | 1.8 | 1.9 | 1.10

My thoughts are why claim this spurious "town-aligned" status? Scum already has known who is Town - so he would not be keeping any info from Scum that they don't already know.

I wouldn't concern yourself very much with a Scum vote against you. Scum is supposed to lynch Town as well as NK.

Regards from Rosie

The scum is town aligned?:cuckoo:

This looks more like a move by Avatar to take the heat off herself. Typically avatar is more thought out than that and throwing out accusations that don't make any sense make her look rather scummy....

This and also claiming that she did not push Mani's wagon (even if SR started it).

Im sorry but having over an hour notice of the hammer and waiting until after i hammer to unvote is a bit suspicious.

And you know very well I was pushing for Mertex. You were on the wagon with me. And like you I concluded a mani lynch was better than a no lynch.

You did give more than hour's notice, but some of us have to be away for a longer period of time, so you can't use that as an excuse. In another game, I was town and was L-1 for over a 24 hour period, and nobody would hammer because they didn't want to appear suspicious....and rightly so, because the other Townies weren't moving their votes and Scum didn't want to draw attention, so they would have left me hanging there until a NL, I'm sure, so I then took myself off. And yes Mani's lynch is better than a NL. But, you haven't convinced me yet, that you are not Scum this go-round.

Give me time and maybe I will. All I can do is keep speaking the truth and calling things as I see them.

Second, I am not claiming to be a mason. I am not claiming any role. I am saying I am town aligned.

Why do you want me to make a role claim at this point? The only people who benefit are the scum.

It's working for me: http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-4-friends-and-enemies-36.html#post9523842

R.D. wanted to ask, why did you complete unvote before the end? I understand you didn't want to vote for Mani, but you could have stayed on FA and no one would have given it a second thought. But you didn't. So I'm curious.

This game is very weird.

And it's completely demonstrating that us townies aren't very good at unifying. I say that because I find it unlikely that everyone who is involved in the craziness that's going on is scum.

I don't want you giving out your role, but you said you've given hints as to what it is. Why say that?

Regards from Rosie

Yup. You are aligned toward eliminating Townies completely.

Such are your "crumby" "hints" and your spurious role claim.

Regards from Rosie

First of all, RIP Mani and Scarlet.

Day 2 is shaping up to be more confusing than Day 1, so I have some questions.

Question #1 - R.D., why do you think Scarlet would have been today's lynch? Surely there has to be more to your reasoning than her policy lynching Mani.

Mebelle and tn posted less than mani. Mani did in fact post content to try to survive and she blew it off. She claimed to distrust all trains, except the one she began...she pushed for Mani, not just a mention. Then this post http://www.usmessageboard.com/9508909-post453.html just made no sense.

I honestly thought she was scum after that last post, no way a mason

Aye, all your links go to the last page for me. Can you post the number with the links?

It's working for me: http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-...ame-4-friends-and-enemies-36.html#post9523842

I don't want you giving out your role, but you said you've given hints as to what it is. Why say that?

Aye, all your links go to the last page for me. Can you post the number with the links?

Post 537 http://www.usmessageboard.com/9523842-post537.html

Because I have. I was hoping some observant town aligned players would notice that and not lynch me without the scum noticing it. I knew it was a long shot.

I have a town aligned role. I will not be more specific than that at this point. That's what the scum know already, that's all I'm willing to give.

Is there anything else you want to know? And anyone else you suspect? Because if you aren't scum, I'd like to know who else I should be looking at right now. and since no one else seems to be going after anyone but me right now, we aren't really getting anywhere.

[MENTION=44124]Wake[/MENTION] does TN know the new day started? I know how he seems to not remember.

We should look at the people who voted for mani, I can't imagine there isn't at least one scum there.

Tn
Grandma
Scarlet
Rosie
Mertex
Aye

I know that I am not scum. That doesn't really help the rest of you at this point. But I know I am not. And scarlet is dead.

So for me, it seems logical that TN, grandma, Rosie, Mertex and Aye are suspect.

I said I would step back and reevaluate things if mani was town using the information we have. So despite suspecting Mertex day 1, i am going to focus on the others. She is playing similar to the games where she wasn't scum. And I want to make sure I am not just tunneling her.

TN - hasn't given us alot to go with yet.
Grandma - is not radically different but is a bit suspicious to me. The fact that she revealed her role outright bothers me, but she has also explained that.
Rosie - she is acting alot like she was in game 2, but she also acted similar in game 3. Which means she could simply be Rosie being Rosie.
Aye - Dropping off mertex when we could have pushed to lynched her is suspicious to me. Jumping on to mani after I said I was willing to switch my vote and then making the statement of the person who hammers him being "torn to pieces". I understand your explanation Aye, but it makes me suspicious.

Mebelle jumping off the FA wagon makes me suspicious too. But other than that I haven't seen much from her indicating scum

Cafe - was making suspicious but the fact that she was unaware of Rosie's attempted unvote turned down the suspicions for me. I know some are of the opinion that if you are scum you don't have to pay attention to what's going on. I tend to agree with mani on this that if you are scum, you pay much more attention. That at least was my experience game 1 with Shaitra. But then we do know from game 3 that some don't pay attention. I'm keeping my eye on cafe.

Shaitra is kind of a null for me. I lean town on her but she is good at hiding if she is scum.

FA is still a null for me as well. I haven't decided yet.

R.D. is a tough read. Jumping off a wagon to avoid craziness makes me question, but i tend to think she is town this game. I could reevaluate that though.

Regards from Rosie

Yup. You are aligned toward eliminating Townies completely.

Such are your "crumby" "hints" and your spurious role claim.

Regards from Rosie

How do I respond to this nonsense? And how do i read it? Is this rosie being rosie or rosie being scummy?

I am going to try to be as open as i can with my read lists for the town's sake. If you guys do end up lynching me I want you to have as much of what I am thinking as you can as we can win.

Forum List

Back