Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

OK, I have read a bit. This constant fight between two sisters is reminiscent of Mertex and Grandma, it is a bit distracting. The two of you have come up with some petty and small reasons to call one another scum at times. I don't know if this is sisterly tension or some sort of game play. The other day I had both of you as a possible scum team until Grandma flipped town and saw where SR tried to stop Grandma lynch. Scum IMO is not going to try and stop a lynch.

As far as scum candidate's we have three claimed PRs, all of whom are still alive and kicking. Sam, Mertex and to a lesser degree SR claiming to be immune from Ice Scum. SR's play is very close to her play as it has always been on this forum. I am not seeing it as scummy- yet.

I don't know Math or her meta, I just see this constant sibling rivalry between the two, to include in the middle of the Grandma vote as well. It seems like the two of you are so focused on one another you may be missing other clues. However, SR seems to be throwing out other candidates than just her sister. I will go back and read the rest of the posts now.

Mathblade, why would town lie about reads? The idea is to communicate reach consensus and vote scum. I pull teeth to get reads from you in the hood.

You say null in hood. Then you say conftown here. I say what changed since last night?

You say you said he was town in hood. I say I want either you or me lynched because that is a lie.

Conveniently, there is no third party to call out the liar, empowering a clever scum to set up a townie with nobody to call them out on it.

Considering your belligerence, do you really want to call for a "me or her" choice right now?
Yes because I am telling the truth and I am 90%sure Mathblade and Gath are the icescum.

Why Math, SR?

You have been going at her since day 1. Can you explain why in a pretty neat package? I thought Mebelle was scum before Math replaced her but that was based on Mebelle's play which is hard to decipher.

Not going to talk about Gath because I think it is stupid to talk about people I think are town. Focus should be on scum.

I'll respond to your other post about me when I have more time, but who are your top scum suspects?

SR, me, is that about it?

SR, you, and TN yes. Those are my scumspects.

Didn't you say you were going to trust your dead neighbor? Wasn't Sameech on his scum list, or had that changed within your neighborhood?

I see SRs play the same as she always does here. It's erratic and sometimes confusing. I agree with TN possibly being scum as well as Wolf. But you are also on my list due to Mebelle having your spot prior. So I might be a little tainted.

Sharita

Thought we should be looking at Aye due to inconsistencies with her abilities and when she activated it.

She also mentions House as a suspect in her last posts in my hood. IIRC FA thought Sam was still suspect as well.

She also mentions House as a suspect in her last posts in my hood.

Did she say why? o_O

Post 764, Central - I say you are coming off as town, have been helping, and seem to think things through.

That doesn't sound like I've called House a suspect, or am I missing something?

Not going to talk about Gath because I think it is stupid to talk about people I think are town. Focus should be on scum.

I'll respond to your other post about me when I have more time, but who are your top scum suspects?

SR, me, is that about it?

SR, you, and TN yes. Those are my scumspects.

Didn't you say you were going to trust your dead neighbor? Wasn't Sameech on his scum list, or had that changed within your neighborhood?

I see SRs play the same as she always does here. It's erratic and sometimes confusing. I agree with TN possibly being scum as well as Wolf. But you are also on my list due to Mebelle having your spot prior. So I might be a little tainted.

Sharita

Thought we should be looking at Aye due to inconsistencies with her abilities and when she activated it.

She also mentions House as a suspect in her last posts in my hood. IIRC FA thought Sam was still suspect as well.

I do trust FA. However Sameech for me goes against "Common Sense Rules of Mafia" to vote for which is more than a dead neighbor. If this wasn't multi ball and Sameech brought a guilty then we wouldn't be considering him this early.

Between my suspicion of Wolf the entire game which is in my hood and the Wolf reasons mentioned earlier they are on my radar.

TN is on my radar for not participating.

SR is on my radar for reasons mentioned and she has been OMGUS'ing me ever since.

Mathblade has been scummy the entire time. The play with Mertex v Grandma was very helpful for scum if y'all believe Mertex is town. I'm leaning that way because Macho but I'm still having my doubts due to day 1 play and no one being healed. That being said, Mertex's presence my be why scum are avoiding the PRs. That fight was a boon for scum. They egg the Mertex v. Grandma fight on. Whichever one is lynched hardly matters to the scumteam, provided they are both town.

Then we turn to my gambit with the one-shot iceproof but really being full. I knew that gambit would get me at least one scum. If Mertex is the doctor and I was going after her, her suspicion of me makes sense a little bit for newish town. That leaves House and Mathblade there. House and I had our dustups, mostly regarding Grandma being town. He hasn't done anything scummy though.

Then we get to Gath's vote on Grandma. That vote was utterly horrendous and Grandma was speedlynched after I changed my vote to Gath in response. I intended to spend most of the night discussing that horrible vote by Gath to see how accurate my read was. FA seems intent to push Wolf for logical deductions though and I could only get Gath is "a solid null" from Mathblade. Given the complaints about the Grandma wagon going to fast, I expected more discussion regarding whose votes sucked in the hood.

Today, I open with the same concern, who voted Grandma for shitty reasons, thus indicating scum. Mathblade is quick to say Gath is confirmed town. This makes me do a double take given her stance last night was "solid null". How does she get to confirmed town from that? How does anyone get confirmed town on Gath given that shitty vote he made on Grandma?

Mathblade claims that she's always felt Gath is town. (Where is the Gath town from Mathblade?) She claims she lied in the hood about Gath being a "solid null" despite providing no other content regarding him. How was I supposed to figure out that Mathblade is lying or why she figures Gath is confirmed town from "solid null" alone?

Mathblade's statements regarding lying about her reads make no sense from a town perspective. No one should be lying about reads if our goal is to collaborate to catch scum. The sudden switch is just horrendously bad. Her push on Wolf is a giant pile of shit. She's latching onto FA's "How did Wolf know about the neighborhoods?" leaving out that Wolf likely simply deduced it.

When I push Mathblade for her thought processes, particularly lying about townreads, not looking town at all. Gath comes right back with an attack saying it looks "desperate". If it's "desperate" why can't Gath highlight the town motivation?

These two have been bouncing to the most popular suspect all game long. Mathblade had myself and TN as suspects at the start of the day. I'm a threat and someone she's been doubtcasting all game long. TN could be pitched as a lurker lynch. Then she's doubtcasting Wolf who I've townread most of the game.

==============

As for Fire scum, I highly doubt Sameech is fire scum. I cannot quite eliminate him though because scum haven't tried to attack him yet. The best theory for Sameech scum makes him ice scum. He claimed "night watcher" as a method of sussing lynching the actual target for their kill (when I thought it was me).

Aye is a decent suspect for Fire Scum given his over sensitivity in the thread lately and his general appearance of not wanting to ruffle feathers. It is also consistent with the scum killed Rosie for being a Macho cop theory.

What inconsistencies with the ability I had?

She's probably referring to the intial belief that you were a day vig, then finding out you had a vengeance kill upon lynch.

Already explained earlier this morning. Someone isn't reading/paying attention.
Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 179 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Mathblade has been scummy the entire time. The play with Mertex v Grandma was very helpful for scum if y'all believe Mertex is town. I'm leaning that way because Macho but I'm still having my doubts due to day 1 play and no one being healed. That being said, Mertex's presence my be why scum are avoiding the PRs. That fight was a boon for scum. They egg the Mertex v. Grandma fight on. Whichever one is lynched hardly matters to the scumteam, provided they are both town.

Then we turn to my gambit with the one-shot iceproof but really being full. I knew that gambit would get me at least one scum. If Mertex is the doctor and I was going after her, her suspicion of me makes sense a little bit for newish town. That leaves House and Mathblade there. House and I had our dustups, mostly regarding Grandma being town. He hasn't done anything scummy though.

Then we get to Gath's vote on Grandma. That vote was utterly horrendous and Grandma was speedlynched after I changed my vote to Gath in response. I intended to spend most of the night discussing that horrible vote by Gath to see how accurate my read was. FA seems intent to push Wolf for logical deductions though and I could only get Gath is "a solid null" from Mathblade. Given the complaints about the Grandma wagon going to fast, I expected more discussion regarding whose votes sucked in the hood.

Today, I open with the same concern, who voted Grandma for shitty reasons, thus indicating scum. Mathblade is quick to say Gath is confirmed town. This makes me do a double take given her stance last night was "solid null". How does she get to confirmed town from that? How does anyone get confirmed town on Gath given that shitty vote he made on Grandma?

Mathblade claims that she's always felt Gath is town. (Where is the Gath town from Mathblade?) She claims she lied in the hood about Gath being a "solid null" despite providing no other content regarding him. How was I supposed to figure out that Mathblade is lying or why she figures Gath is confirmed town from "solid null" alone?

Mathblade's statements regarding lying about her reads make no sense from a town perspective. No one should be lying about reads if our goal is to collaborate to catch scum. The sudden switch is just horrendously bad. Her push on Wolf is a giant pile of shit. She's latching onto FA's "How did Wolf know about the neighborhoods?" leaving out that Wolf likely simply deduced it.

When I push Mathblade for her thought processes, particularly lying about townreads, not looking town at all. Gath comes right back with an attack saying it looks "desperate". If it's "desperate" why can't Gath highlight the town motivation?

These two have been bouncing to the most popular suspect all game long. Mathblade had myself and TN as suspects at the start of the day. I'm a threat and someone she's been doubtcasting all game long. TN could be pitched as a lurker lynch. Then she's doubtcasting Wolf who I've townread most of the game.

==============

As for Fire scum, I highly doubt Sameech is fire scum. I cannot quite eliminate him though because scum haven't tried to attack him yet. The best theory for Sameech scum makes him ice scum. He claimed "night watcher" as a method of sussing lynching the actual target for their kill (when I thought it was me).

Aye is a decent suspect for Fire Scum given his over sensitivity in the thread lately and his general appearance of not wanting to ruffle feathers. It is also consistent with the scum killed Rosie for being a Macho cop theory.

Lots of recycle and misrep sometimes both. 1) I rallied against the Mertex lynch before she revealed doctor. First paragraph is a townie point.

2) lynch of Grandma was for morale of the game. Yes I thought she was scum at the time but so did other players. This feeds into Wolf likely scum argument.

Gath's vote on Grandma reads newbie and it were the keys that townfirm Gath to me. Secondly both myself and Gath were already on Grandma. How do you suppose Gath and I speed lynched Grandma? Mind control?

It was not an "always" for Gath being town. That is a misrep. Once Gath gave the keys to Shaitra that is what firmed them to me.

I collaborate with town not scum. This reads "Waaaaaaaah Why didn't she tell me all her thoughts so I can plan for them?!?!?!"

I am not "doubt casting" I am applying pressure and analyzing the result. Ya know scum hunting...That thing you aren't doing.

Your own theories are contradictory. If Gath and I are partners (which we aren't) we have to be ice scum. Whoever has a partner alive is ice scum. This is because Avi fire scum is dead.

You are just trying to get someone lynched. Earlier it was House now it is me. Your scum teams literally do not compute.

She's probably referring to the intial belief that you were a day vig, then finding out you had a vengeance kill upon lynch.

Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 179 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You asked, I took a stab at an answer. I didn't mean my post to sound accusatory.

You asked, I took a stab at an answer. I didn't mean my post to sound accusatory.

The "Someone isn't reading/paying attention." part wasn't directed towards you, House. Sorry!

Time for work.

Will try to check in again once I hit Missouri (currently in Texas).

The fact Gath gave the keys to a townie in Shaitra townfirms him. Scum would have kept the keys or pretended not to have them.

The fact Gath gave the keys to a townie in Shaitra townfirms him. Scum would have kept the keys or pretended not to have them.

No. Scum giving the keys to their buddy automatically confirms them if either flip. Gath couldn't really pretend not to have the keys given the setup we have where everyone has a green dot ability.

Forum List

Back