Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

I'm just a little irritated right now. I have voted for and pressured people a lot in other games as town. This one, all you have to do is ask Moonglow, Mertex, TN, and House even if I've pressured anyone this game. I want to get scum lynched this time. When someone is calling me scum, they are wasting town's time. It's ridiculous. My scum game sucks and needs work. If I was scum, I would of been caught by now. Let's move on to catching scum. Changing votes is not alignment indicative. It is the reason for those changes that is.

Everyone gets looked at Wolf, your stating you are irritated because people questions your play style for 'pressuring' people comes off as insincere to me. You know this is what we have to do to find scum. You are by no mean off the table because you insist its ridiculous to look at you and this 'is not your scum game' and we are "wasting time". Everyone should be looked at, we are getting to a critical point here, if we lose two more townies tonight and mislynch we are going to be pretty bad off IMO.

This is exactly why I am irritated. We need to get scum now. Going after townies is wasting time. I don't care if it comes off insincere. I am not happy there are still 3 scum alive and only 7 town. That is not the worst math but certainly not the best. I am beyond caring if it makes me look bad. All anyone has to do is look at about 80-85% of my posts in here to find out if I'm town or not.

@Wolfsister77 the thread was going quickly. I will review that post later. And if I give you everything that I see scummy you will change your play to try to "look townie". I am waiting for townie tells without you having to be told what those are.

If you want townie tells from me, you are going to have to go find them yourself. It isn't my job to show you how town I am. Especially if you are scum. Figure it out for yourself. I'm not wasting time proving myself to you or anyone here. If you lynch me, another townie is gone, one that's been going out of her way to get and share info. with town. That may just be your goal. Eliminate a townie.

It is absolutely everyone's job to convince town they are town if they are. People scumhunt.

What you are doing is saying "I act scummy but don't lynch me just take my word for it." That is not the way mafia works.

I never said I act scummy so take my word for it. Do not put words in my mouth. I said I've already proven my towniness repeatedy in this game and it's time to move on to actual scum.

Period.

I do trust FA.

Between my suspicion of Wolf the entire game which is in my hood and the Wolf reasons mentioned earlier they are on my radar.

Mathblade's statements regarding lying about her reads make no sense from a town perspective. No one should be lying about reads if our goal is to collaborate to catch scum. The sudden switch is just horrendously bad. Her push on Wolf is a giant pile of shit. She's latching onto FA's "How did Wolf know about the neighborhoods?" leaving out that Wolf likely simply deduced it.

Then she's doubtcasting Wolf who I've townread most of the game.

OK, Mathblade is even more suspicious. Lying about your reads is nonsense. Then not being willing to question me about FA's suspicions of me but instead say they are in the neighborhood is withholding information and making it impossible for me to defend myself. Obviously she is not paying the least bit of attention to the fact that Cafe questioned me about how I knew her and TN were neighbors just recently in the thread, where I said Sameech told me in post 206 in the QT and House confirmed it. So her continuing to doubt me over that means she is looking for an excuse to cast me as scum which is something scum will do to fabricate a read on a townie. I also explained how I figured out who was in what neighborhood and how they were north, south, east, and west. I asked sgt_gath outright and he told me which one he was in. Otherwise, I figured it out and kept track based not only on what was said in the thread but also said what was said by my neighbors, some of whom are in Central.

I'm sorry who is continually questioning you over this?? I asked you one time.

Thought we should be looking at Aye due to inconsistencies with her abilities and when she activated it.

What inconsistencies with the ability I had?

Shai said you misrepresented what your ability was and your timing of using your ability was questionable to her, given you were in no danger of being lynched she can't figure why you activated it and expected any info from activating the ability.

Already explained. Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 182 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

If I didn't activate my ability, what's the chance of that being brought up as suspicious, scummy, anti-town, etc? I'd guess and say 99.999% chance of it happening.

You have not coached House before, he claims this is his first game. It just does not come off as his first game, the same with Gath.

I am glad they are playing like they know what they are doing. This is a complex game of mafia here and not a newbie setup. Them playing well is not making me suspicous in the least. If you are going to accuse them of lying, make sure you know they are lying. I got this in game 3 for my V/LA and I wasn't lying. So just be careful with this line of attack. It could backfire.

I'm just a little irritated right now. I have voted for and pressured people a lot in other games as town. This one, all you have to do is ask Moonglow, Mertex, TN, and House even if I've pressured anyone this game. I want to get scum lynched this time. When someone is calling me scum, they are wasting town's time. It's ridiculous. My scum game sucks and needs work. If I was scum, I would of been caught by now. Let's move on to catching scum. Changing votes is not alignment indicative. It is the reason for those changes that is.

Everyone gets looked at Wolf, your stating you are irritated because people questions your play style for 'pressuring' people comes off as insincere to me. You know this is what we have to do to find scum. You are by no mean off the table because you insist its ridiculous to look at you and this 'is not your scum game' and we are "wasting time". Everyone should be looked at, we are getting to a critical point here, if we lose two more townies tonight and mislynch we are going to be pretty bad off IMO.

This is exactly why I am irritated. We need to get scum now. Going after townies is wasting time. I don't care if it comes off insincere. I am not happy there are still 3 scum alive and only 7 town. That is not the worst math but certainly not the best. I am beyond caring if it makes me look bad. All anyone has to do is look at about 80-85% of my posts in here to find out if I'm town or not.

I think its funny the way we read ourselves and are sure everyone understands what we are saying. However, you were all over me Day 1, because I said town is a role ( it is according to Wikimafia) . Everyone has their own reasons for seeing what they deem as scummy. I don't think anyone is happy there are 3 scum alive, they only ones happy will be scum.

I do trust FA.

Between my suspicion of Wolf the entire game which is in my hood and the Wolf reasons mentioned earlier they are on my radar.

Mathblade's statements regarding lying about her reads make no sense from a town perspective. No one should be lying about reads if our goal is to collaborate to catch scum. The sudden switch is just horrendously bad. Her push on Wolf is a giant pile of shit. She's latching onto FA's "How did Wolf know about the neighborhoods?" leaving out that Wolf likely simply deduced it.

Then she's doubtcasting Wolf who I've townread most of the game.

OK, Mathblade is even more suspicious. Lying about your reads is nonsense. Then not being willing to question me about FA's suspicions of me but instead say they are in the neighborhood is withholding information and making it impossible for me to defend myself. Obviously she is not paying the least bit of attention to the fact that Cafe questioned me about how I knew her and TN were neighbors just recently in the thread, where I said Sameech told me in post 206 in the QT and House confirmed it. So her continuing to doubt me over that means she is looking for an excuse to cast me as scum which is something scum will do to fabricate a read on a townie. I also explained how I figured out who was in what neighborhood and how they were north, south, east, and west. I asked sgt_gath outright and he told me which one he was in. Otherwise, I figured it out and kept track based not only on what was said in the thread but also said what was said by my neighbors, some of whom are in Central.

I'm sorry who is continually questioning you over this?? I asked you one time.

Mathblade, based on comments FA made to her in her neighborhood.

@House Do you have any mafia experience? If so, where?

@Gath, Out of fairness, same question.

@MathBlade, It is not hypocritical. My lies did nothing to hurt town at all. They also draw scum over to me to mislynch me as ice cannot kill me and fire would like me as a lynch shield.

No one can trust your reads. How many "lies" are you telling? Are you going to claim "lie" whenever your read is crap?

Town should only lie when the risk to town is low.

I think its funny the way we read ourselves and are sure everyone understands what we are saying. However, you were all over me Day 1, because I said town is a role ( it is according to Wikimafia) . Everyone has their own reasons for seeing what they deem as scummy. I don't think anyone is happy there are 3 scum alive, they only ones happy will be scum.

You sounded like you were role fishing which is huge scum trait. Once I realized that isn't what you were doing, I moved on.

@CafeAuLait, Can you tell me your thoughts on Gath's Grandma vote and Mathblade's "lie"?

@House Do you have any mafia experience? If so, where?

@Gath, Out of fairness, same question.

@MathBlade, It is not hypocritical. My lies did nothing to hurt town at all. They also draw scum over to me to mislynch me as ice cannot kill me and fire would like me as a lynch shield.

No one can trust your reads. How many "lies" are you telling? Are you going to claim "lie" whenever your read is crap?

Town should only lie when the risk to town is low.

1) I lied only to you. Once. And you IMO are scum so risk to town = nil to me. I already mentioned my aversion to lying. The only time I lie is to scum.

2) I could have denied it. If I was scum calling you a liar about the "null" would be the smart play. But no, I tell the truth to town.

You have not coached House before, he claims this is his first game. It just does not come off as his first game, the same with Gath.

I am glad they are playing like they know what they are doing. This is a complex game of mafia here and not a newbie setup. Them playing well is not making me suspicous in the least. If you are going to accuse them of lying, make sure you know they are lying. I got this in game 3 for my V/LA and I wasn't lying. So just be careful with this line of attack. It could backfire.

That's great Wolf, everyone can have their own opinion though, and my stating what Shai's opinion was in our neighborhood, as well as FA's in Central on House exhibiting play which seems as if he is experienced, rather than being their first game is fair game. I don't understand why you seem to be opposed to stating what dead townies opinions were. No one is attacking House or Gath. I think you have a tendency to overstate a situation a lot sometimes.

That's great Wolf, everyone can have their own opinion though, and my stating what Shai's opinion was in our neighborhood, as well as FA's in Central on House exhibiting play which seems as if he is experienced, rather than being their first game is fair game. I don't understand why you seem to be opposed to stating what dead townies opinions were. No one is attacking House or Gath. I think you have a tendency to overstate a situation a lot sometimes.
I definitely AM attacking Gath.

@CafeAuLait, Can you tell me your thoughts on Gath's Grandma vote and Mathblade's "lie"?

Ok on Gath. He has asked in our neighborhood many a time what he should do. He asked if he should hammer Grandma, etc, or allow her to settle down. Sometimes his play directly reflects what has been discussed in our hood. He gave the jailer Keys to a townie, well at least one set. I don't want to know who else he gave them to unless they have been used. I questioned if he was new or not in our hood. I came away with a sufficient answer to believe he is relatively new, but understand the game very well.

As far as Math, as I said I am suspicious of her because she was MEbelle and I thought Mebelle to be scum early on. However, Mebelle has a tendency to play scummy. As far as her lie, I must admit I have withheld true reads at times until I trusted my neighbor, but I don't see why reading someone as town would hurt, I have done this with scum reads when I thought that person was scum and I was afraid they would take it back to their scum QT I thought their partner(s) to be scum .

I definitely AM attacking Gath.

LOL I stand corrected.

Fair point.

Thought we should be looking at Aye due to inconsistencies with her abilities and when she activated it.

What inconsistencies with the ability I had?

She's probably referring to the intial belief that you were a day vig, then finding out you had a vengeance kill upon lynch.

Already explained earlier this morning. Someone isn't reading/paying attention.
Official USMB Mafia Game 5 A Game of Fire and Ice Page 179 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Um, no. I am conveying what Shai stated and what her reads were, just because you say you explained it , it does not make her reads and or suspicions invalid or to be ignored.

@CafeAuLait, I am getting frustrated because I feel like I am not being noticed despite repeating myself.

I was Grandma's sole defender and voting Gath. Yet you couldn't remember me attacking Gath.

You are talking about things now in the hood that I cannot see. These things would be helpful yesterday. How did Gath discuss Grandma? Was he pushing Mertex? Did he ask for permission to vote Grandma? Did he explain why he suddenly shifted off of Mertex? I saw no posts indicating Mertex town before his Grandma vote.

@Wolfsister77 the thread was going quickly. I will review that post later. And if I give you everything that I see scummy you will change your play to try to "look townie". I am waiting for townie tells without you having to be told what those are.

If you want townie tells from me, you are going to have to go find them yourself. It isn't my job to show you how town I am. Especially if you are scum. Figure it out for yourself. I'm not wasting time proving myself to you or anyone here. If you lynch me, another townie is gone, one that's been going out of her way to get and share info. with town. That may just be your goal. Eliminate a townie.

This totally comes off as superior and almost scummy Wolf. I don't like it and I don't like you borrowing TN's "I dare you" stuff from game 4, it does not become you. It makes you come off as if you don't have the SAME responsibilities as all of us do here. YOU need to prove you are town just as much as ANY townie here.

Forum List

Back