Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Shit...if there are three icescum...that means this is lylo unless firescum shoot ice scum.
The rules state only two ice scum. With this many newbies I am not considering bastard mod. You are just driving up paranoia because you are a liar.

If people would look at this calmly and rationally they'd realize SR is scum and detrimental to town due to lynch shopping.

• There will be two Mafia factions with two members each.​
    Fire Mafia​
    and​
    Ice Mafia​
    .​

If the fireproof townie does not announce before I die, it is a fake claim. I am seriously thinking there are three ice scum if the fireproof townie does not claim.

Shit...if there are three icescum...that means this is lylo unless firescum shoot ice scum.

According to the 2nd Post of the game, 3 ice scum is not possible.

Ok. Sorry. I am exhausted tired and paranoid.

Mertex is right though. Icescum have to have something to balance me being iceproof.

Mathblade, there is no if to me. There is an if to everyone else. I am not lynch shopping. I want the lynch to be you or Gath. My townreads have asked me to discuss other people so I am.

Funny how when people call for rational discussion of others Mathblade basocally tells everyone to fuck off.

Aye/Math/Metex, suppose I am town. What happens next?

Given the votes on me, only Wolf and Cafe can be fireproof at this time. Wolf I hope would have claimed so we could lynch Mathblade.

So that leaves Cafe or ice scum having a PR themselves.

I am probably dead because scum vote parked yet again. This is so fucking frustrating being the expert here and people refuse to fucking listen out of paranoia.

Can you please tell me who you healed N1 and only N1? I am trying to deduce how many options firescum had. I want to compare that to AV's reads yesterday.

I've said this several times. I protected Tn on N1. Ice must have tried to kill him because according to some, TN had made me "ice proof" for N1, so it wouldn't make sense that they would come after me. But with all the abilities being used, I can't be certain why Ice had a no-kill on N1.
I've never played a game where there were so many abilities that undid other's abilities and reversed some....I'm just going by what others are saying.

We can be due to Wake's flavor text. Also no kill is against ice's wincon and denies them info.

I have been watching your posts Mertex and never saw you say you healed TN.

So 2 ice scum could not kill Grandma Mertex..so that leaves our current alive pool plus Avatar as targets for N1 ice. Anyone else would have flipped.

We have icescum targeting me, TN, Avatar or unknown firescum.

We can logically eliminate ice scum attacking unknown fire scum because there would be a consistent counterwagon to me.

There are still only two 2-player factions.

Getting a VC in while I can.

Updating all the links for VC and OP.

fire_demon.jpg

Vote Count 4.2

ScarletRage (3):
Mathblade, Mertex, House
Sgt_Gath (1): ScarletRage
Sameech (1): Sgt_Gath

Not Voting (5):
Sameech, T S O, AyeCantSeeYou, CafeAuLait, Wolfsister77

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch!
Deadline is 9/14/14, @ 9AM central.

[CafeAuLait] - Neighborize!
Select five other players. You and them will now be Neighbors, and have your very own Neighborhood. This effect lasts until the end of the game. This ability cannot be activated if less than six players are alive.

[Mertex] - Nimble Fingers
Select one player and steal his or her "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may not target a player who has already used an "
Green_Orb.png
" ability. You may only activate this ability during Day 1 or 2.

[Grandma] - Invulnerability
Shield yourself from all kill attempts the following Night. This ability may only be used during Day 1.

[House] - Revelation!
Target two players. The Mod publicly reveals their "" abilities for all to see.

[Shaitra] - Human Shield
Gain "1-Shot Meat Shield" status. You may guard one player during the Night, and if he or she would die, you will die instead.

[tn5421] - Elementalism
Select one player, and select either "Ice" or "Fire." That player will be protected from being killed by a Mafia team of that element the following Night. May only be activated during Day 1 or Day 2.

[Sgt_Gath] - Jailer's Keys
Select and give one player "1-Shot Jailkeeper" status. This means your target can jail one person once during the Night. A person that is jailed cannot be killed during that Night, but he or she also isn't able to use any abilities.

[RosieS] - Double Trouble
Target and give one player another chance to use his or her "" ability again. Cannot be used on players who haven't used an "" ability. May only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[FA_Q2] - Recycle
Take one "" ability that has already been activated, and activate it as your own. You may only use this effect during Days 1 or 2.

[Wolfsister77] - Blockade
Select one player with two or more votes on his or her wagon. Remove two of those votes, and the players who had cast those two votes may not vote for that player again during this Day. This ability may only be activated during Day 1 or 2.

[ScarletRage] - Swapper
Select two other players who haven't used their "" abilities. The Mod will swap them. This power may only be used once, during Days 1, 2, or 3.

[MeBelle60] - Forceful Swipe
Select and force one player to activate his or her "" ability.

[Moonglow] - Tough Decision
Select five other players. Those five must cast special votes to decide which one of them will be roleblocked the following Night. They will vote by posting "Roleblock: Player's Name." Failure to come to a majority vote that Day results in all five players being roleblocked the following Night. This ability may only be activated during Days 1 or 2.

[Sameech] - Inspection
Choose one player. The Mod will secretly tell you via PM what that player's "" ability is. To activate, post "Inspect: Player's Name."

[AyeCantSeeYou] - Revengeance
If you are lynched this Day, you may then select and kill one player. You may not activate this ability after you've been lynched. This ability may only be used during Day 1 or 2.

[Avatar4321] - Negation
Select one player. He or she will not be able to use his or her "" ability until the following Day.

If Sameech is town, we can infer icescum targeted me N1 for the kill. If Sameech is scum fake claiming, they targeted Avatar.

Forum List

Back