Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

This is interesting. I have not seen Sam make the claim that he tracked by FA and Avatar on the same night. Why do you say this?

When House is on next he can confirm Sameech said this in the neighborhood QT #641.

@House

Hummmmm I believe you, he said he tracked BOTH FA and Avatar the same exact night?

Well, he said FA was town N1 and that sounds more like a cop than a tracker.

He said he saw Avi kill Rosie-well Rosie was killed N1.

So he has to be claiming both nights he watched 2 peoople and the results are odd also.

Did he say that as a result of his investigation, or was he just saying he thought FA was town.

Has he claimed who he watched Night 3?

Let me clarify that, it was not just because of the vote moving but other things we have discussed, your aggressiveness, etc. Anyway, after thinking I am moving you to town, unless there is something to change my mind again.

This is interesting. I have not seen Sam make the claim that he tracked by FA and Avatar on the same night. Why do you say this?

When House is on next he can confirm Sameech said this in the neighborhood QT #641.

@House

Hummmmm I believe you, he said he tracked BOTH FA and Avatar the same exact night?

So he has to be claiming both nights he watched 2 peoople and the results are odd also.

Did he say that as a result of his investigation, or was he just saying he thought FA was town.

He did not say who he watched/tracked N3. In 641 he said FA was town due to being a Night Watchman and specified N1. IN 687 he reminded me he confirmed FA was town. He's not too happy with this line of questioning but I have to at least ask.

I realise I'm throwing dirt on just about everything but that's pretty much my job at this stage - I don't really have enough game information to hard-scumhunt, which is ideal.

Why the hell didn't he tell us the Track target?

If he has a specific reason, sure, but aside from that...

I hate this Watchman claim because it fits horribly with both Wake and the set-up.

I am not familiar with the set up. This is my second game, ( if you don't count game three which was scuttled) is there not a watcher in these games? I think Wake added things to offset the balance of power since scum could not kill one another. I could be very wrong though.

It just doesn't seem to fit. We've got things which can hinder scum (Doctor making them think they've hit scum, IPT tricking Ice, etc.) but that claim just doesn't fit.

If we could massclaim Scarlet's claim is probably p verifiable, but we probably won't.

I'm trying to figure out if fireproof should claim and I'm not sure that is wise. They could absorb a kill attempt and revealing themselves would limit scum's choices overnight. But yes, it would verify SR's claim if someone did and keep her from being mislynched if she's town.

@House

He did not say who he watched/tracked N3. In 641 he said FA was town due to being a Night Watchman and specified N1. IN 687 he reminded me he confirmed FA was town. He's not too happy with this line of questioning but I have to at least ask.

I was a tracker in game 3.

The only result I got was "So and so did not visit anyone" or "so and so visited Mary". That was all I got from Wake. So I am not sure how Sam could have been so sure FA was town even if he got a no result. I don't recall him stating he was sure FA was town until AFTER he was NKed by scum. BUT again, I may have missed this, as you all know I am a bit off due to surgery/meds.

I understand Grandma could not be NK night 1. If Ice had targeted Avatar, they would have killed him, because Fire targeted Rosie....they would not have had a failed kill.

Grandma, you-your ice immunity, TN-your protect, Avi and whoever the other fire scum is, and SR, if she is iceproof could all be targets of ice scum and not be killed N1. There is also whoever was jailed that night, if anyone, which is why it would be nice if the jail keys were used, that those people would say who they used them on-could be someone ice targeted or ice was jailed also. We know Shaitra used her keys on Aye N2 so Aye isn't fire scum since fire scum shot and there is only one. We know Rosie had a set and died.This is why this info. has to be shared. NOT if you have one and haven't used it yet.

Second point for the whole group to discuss:

Sameech said he saw Avi kill Rosie and since Avi is fire, either Sameech shot him as ice or is a PR like he claims. He says he found out FA was town N1 also which means he somehow targeted Rosie and FA which really needs to be cleared up by Sameech before I know one way or the other what is going on with him. He needs to clarify his role and what he did. Like-can he target both FA and Avi N1?

If Sam is being truthful, then IMO we have to have a yang to his claimed PR, the same way there must be a yang to SR's PR. So there are at least 2 more PRs out there, maybe 3.

If both are being truthful and I waffled at first on SR, but I believe her. This means we have Mertex as doc, Sam as Tracker, SR as a balancing power since scum are so powerful this game given they can't NK one another. But my thoughts on the matter are Wake may have changed that and they can now, beginning Day 4. I could be far off but that is what I think Wake may have been referencing when he said a change would occur. There were several thoughts on this in Central, not that but what Wake may have done.

Keeping this in mind we have

Aye
Tn/Tso
House
Wolf
Sgt Gath
Math

To me House is now town. Which leaves 5 up for 3 scum positions. I am temporarily moving Wolf to town. which leaves

Math
Gath
TN
Aye

Three of them are scum, unless Sameech if full of it.

I've been feeling all along that Aye is Town. However, she was the one that suggested we all share our abilities (which was not Scummy, though), and also the one who Avi thanked (according to one of Grandma's posts) and there were four of us in our hood, Me, Rosie, Grandma and her.....Rosie and Grandma flipped town, I know I am town and the Doc, so that would only leave Aye, but it is possible that our neighborhood was all Town.

I don't think she is Scum because she was good to verify that Grandma had said what I claimed she had said in the hood QT, where if she was scum, she could have kept her mouth shut and I would have appeared really Scummy and would have been lynched.

Forum List

Back