Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

vote: mebelle

if the other things don't get her attention maybe that will.

I hesitate to vote like that because I am away from the game for long periods at a time and I'd hate to unknowingly contribute to a mislynch for voting a player that I don't actively suspect as scum.

I hesitate to vote like that because I am away from the game for long periods at a time and I'd hate to unknowingly contribute to a mislynch for voting a player that I don't actively suspect as scum.

Why don't you suspect MeBelle at all?

Vote: Sgt. Gath

Lol. I was about to say.

What did I do!?
smiley-laughing002.gif

Why don't you suspect MeBelle at all?

1) Better candidates
2) Hasn't given me much to work with one way or the other.

Not saying she's deftown, but I'm not willing to bet my vote on her being scum simply due to lack of activity when I might disappear for (calendar) days due to my job.

I am BobPlumb's replacement. So much setup spec in the 20 pages.

Softball question: Has anyone said they hated their ability?

I am BobPlumb's replacement. So much setup spec in the 20 pages.

Softball question: Has anyone said they hated their ability?

HATED - not that I recall.

Mertex wasn't too happy with hers, but I don't recall her saying the word hate.

The night kill immunity is odd and then revealing it during the day. A shitton of players are immune from nk tonight.

I think the OP implies scum cannot kill each other. Mertex's nk immunity must be used night one. That ability is useless on scum if I am right bc of the first post. Given Grandma's starting ability, they are probably town.

Grandma, could both wolf and tn be scum?

Hence the word probably and not conftown. Good logic is good.

Regardless, Mertex and Grandma are not on the same scum faction. Mertex would not steal a useless ability for her knowing it was useless.

No, probably implies the likelihood of purpose to ability assignments, which Wake explicitly denied.

Bad logic is bad.

Regardless, Mertex and Grandma are not on the same scum faction. Mertex would not steal a useless ability for her knowing it was useless.

If Mertex is scum, I'm actually leaning towards her being on Grandma's faction. That's the best explanation I can think of for her not stealing Grandma's immortality.

Are we sure that Mertex even knew what Shait's ability was before she stole it?

I thought her story was that she was hoping Shait had something more useful than Shield.

Forum List

Back