Official Usmb Mafia Game #5: A Game Of Fire And Ice (day 6)

Hence the word probably and not conftown. Good logic is good.

Regardless, Mertex and Grandma are not on the same scum faction. Mertex would not steal a useless ability for her knowing it was useless.

Are we sure that Mertex even knew what Shait's ability was before she stole it?

I thought her story was that she was hoping Shait had something more useful than Shield.
As far as I can tell she did not. Shield is pretty damn useful as an auxiliary power tbh. if her other claims are not outright lies then it would be very useful.

I thought Mertex stole Grandma not Shaitra?

Yes Wake did deny that abilities were tied to alignments. Probably is due to RNG. Most are town, therefore any one particular slot is town. Mertex not liking that ability (nk immune) is highly suspect?

Yes Wake did deny that abilities were tied to alignments. Probably is due to RNG. Most are town, therefore any one particular slot is town. Mertex not liking that ability (nk immune) is highly suspect?

Mertex used her ability to take Shaitra's.

She stole Shaitra's shield ability.

You're not understanding what happened.

Mertex stole Shaitra's Meat Shield, which kills the person who uses the ability to protect another if that person is targeted for a kill (or if they protect scum).

Mertex doesn't seem keen on jumping on a grenade to protect a teammate.

Grandma used her ability, which had to be used Day 1. That was the Night 1 immunity.

my understanding is mertex knew about grandmas ability. Which is leading to the questions about why she stole shaitras and not grandmas since grandma hadn't used hers yet.

A shield ability is kinda useless for a scum player, so is NK immunity.

Did the rest of you in your hood claim Wolf?

I find it strange that Mertex knew Grandma had NK immunity for night 1 due to the neighborhood and didn't steal it.

Nothing to fear at night. Scum can't kill scum.

More to fear from drawing too much attention by ganking an ability from a neighbor.

ironically stealing any ability is what drew attention to her.

I find it strange that Mertex knew Grandma had NK immunity for night 1 due to the neighborhood and didn't steal it.
I am on the fence about this idea because to steal it would have been seen as a betrayal - it was disclosed after all in the neighborhood - and that might have seen FAR scummier than stealing an ability off a random townie.

My opinion though is that she should have tried to steal an ability from scum. I don't recall her voting for shiatra and that makes me quite suspicious since she chose another target.

Nothing to fear at night. Scum can't kill scum.

More to fear from drawing too much attention by ganking an ability from a neighbor.

ironically stealing any ability is what drew attention to her.

Yes, but stealing an unknown ability is less damning than betraying a neighbor.

On the one hand, she wouldn't take Grandma's if she was scum but her neighbors might have turned on her if she took one of theirs which could be why she didn't.

Vote: TN

Right now that seems to be the best place for my vote. The dynamics between him and Mertex do not add up at all.

Others I am currently leaning scum include:
Grandma
Mertex
House
and possibly Aye

Forum List

Back