Zone1 Oglala Sioux Tribe Temporarily Suspends All Christian Missionary Work

The key word there is “were”

Today things have changed but you continue living in the past

Not really. Baptists are still into covering for pedophiles, teaching the rapture and Armageddon and bullying other faiths.

Not really. Baptists are still into covering for pedophiles, teaching the rapture and Armageddon and bullying other faiths.
I hope most Baptists still believe in the Rapture and Armageddon

But if they dont then we are closer to both than we realized

It means enough that you want to silence Christians
I want nothing of the kind. We want Christians to stop trying to eliminate our culture.
Do I want to accept God as my savior? No, and that should be the end of it.
No means no.
Stop asking.

I want nothing of the kind. We want Christians to stop trying to eliminate our culture.
Do I want to accept God as my savior? No, and that should be the end of it.
No means no.
Stop asking.
Of course the Tribal Council with your blessing wants to silence Christians

Your insecurity knows no bounds

Mac, it's bad theology invented after the civil war. It's indicative of a lack of education.

Mac, it's bad theology invented after the civil war. It's indicative of a lack of education.

Do Muslims insist you believe their religion?
Quran (2:191-193) – “And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing… but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)”

The Scripture predated the Civil War and has proven to be accurate

Bible scholars predicted the recreation of Israel in its current location hundreds of years before it happened

And people like you were not neutral on the idea or open minded

Libs were sure it would never happen

Forum List

Back