Zone1 Oglala Sioux Tribe Temporarily Suspends All Christian Missionary Work

Mistype. I'm on my fire bc we are traveling and the autocorrect screws me up. Should have been let you hate us.

I hate evil. Only a tiny tiny percentage of people are truly evil and it knows no particular people group. Equal opportunity
Seems that you’re the one who is doing the hating. You think Jews, and whoever else won’t adopt your religion, are so evil that Gd will send them to hell.

Mistype. I'm on my fire bc we are traveling and the autocorrect screws me up. Should have been let you hate us.

I hate evil. Only a tiny tiny percentage of people are truly evil and it knows no particular people group. Equal opportunity

The witch burners also hated evil. They hanged a lot of people in the 1600s. They were very righteous. They sat in judgement as if they were God.

If you are not a Sioux then you cant speak for the Sioux
Yes I can. You know nothing of Native culture.
You on the other hand don’t get to tell me what I can and cannot do.
That is another example of the C******** mindset.

Seems that you’re the one who is doing the hating. You think Jews, and whoever else won’t adopt your religion, are so evil that Gd will send them to hell.

Muslims also think we will both go to Hell. Yet this bothers me not at all. Because I don't believe it.

The witch burners also hated evil. They hanged a lot of people in the 1600s. They were very righteous. They sat in judgement as if they were God.

Is there a difference between, say, those accused of witchcraft and Adolf Hitler?

See if you can find it

Muslims also think we will both go to Hell. Yet this bothers me not at all. Because I don't believe it.

That's a lie. People of the book are not pagans. Who taught you such stupidity? Do you normally repeat such slander?

Bravo

All the stupid talking points

Don't consider if you ever do this to Christians. Your brain might break.
Why does it bother you so much that sone people won’t believe in your god? Don’t we all have free will?

I think you just just butt out of other people’s religions. If they don’t believe that Jesus was anything more than a Jewish carpenter who lived and died 2000 years ago, let them be. It’s not hurting you, and it’s certainly possible that they are right.
I bet some of the Christians that libs are upset about are Sioux themselves

The lib news media may not want that know but i wouldnt be surprised

Because if so that makes the Tribal Council just an appendage if the Soviets/Nazis

Forum List

Back