OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

I just wish he wouldn't listen to Fox News all the time and believe it Alex Jones oh my God. Hopefully smarter than everybody but doesn't seem like it... Nobody could call him a great businessman really. But he knew his brand was great.

Yeah, everyone pretends Trump is stupid with zero evidence of it. Yet during the tax negotiations he could site specific sections of the the bill unaided, which floored some congresscritters. He's doing what he thinks is best for the country and at this point he has done nothing that would change my opinion.

You can continue your class warfare chants, it just makes reasonable people think you're an idiot.

Every other country has a progressive tax system, here we don't anymore. Federal income tax much smaller now and the only Progressive one.
state and local taxes are regressive. Our tax rates are a disgrace and are ruining everything but the rich.

State and local taxes aren't part of the topic, but they are flat taxes as all taxes should be.

If you want a Banana Republic.

No, I want a Constitutional Republic. A dollar bill is a unique piece of property, otherwise they wouldn't have individual serial numbers. Treating one piece of my property differently than another, just because of where it falls in an arbitrary stack, low in the stack it's not taxed at all, higher in the stack it is. The value of the property hasn't changed, just where is happens to fall in the stack. What I find amazing is this some how seems right to you.

Damn, two sentences, and one contradicts the other. LMAO

How so?

Every other country has a progressive tax system, here we don't anymore. Federal income taxes are much smaller now and the only Progressive one.

We don't have progressive taxes anymore, yet the federal system is the only one that is? Do we have a progressive system or not?

When the top 80% of wage earners pay between 24 and 29% of their income in all taxes, that is a flat tax system. And a great way to make us a Banana Republic. All the New Wealth adds up with the richest and the country Goes to Hell, like the last 35 yearsgreat job.
And then you have some like trump afraid to show he pays no tax
why does it matter to you? If he did anything unlawful, his properties would be seized correct? so he followed the country's laws.
I don't rightly know jc I do know the law is different for the rich ,,especially those able to afford tax and law firms

Every other country has a progressive tax system, here we don't anymore. Federal income taxes are much smaller now and the only Progressive one.

We don't have progressive taxes anymore, yet the federal system is the only one that is? Do we have a progressive system or not?

When the top 80% of wage earners pay between 24 and 29% of their income in all taxes, that is a flat tax system. And a great way to make us a Banana Republic. All the New Wealth adds up with the richest and the country Goes to Hell, like the last 35 yearsgreat job.
why does it matter to you? If he did anything unlawful, his properties would be seized correct? so he followed the country's laws.
I don't rightly know jc I do know the law is different for the rich ,,especially those able to afford tax and law firms
and yet you're consumed with it. you know what they say about mental health, figuring out why one does is important.

Yeah, everyone pretends Trump is stupid with zero evidence of it. Yet during the tax negotiations he could site specific sections of the the bill unaided, which floored some congresscritters. He's doing what he thinks is best for the country and at this point he has done nothing that would change my opinion.

You can continue your class warfare chants, it just makes reasonable people think you're an idiot.

Every other country has a progressive tax system, here we don't anymore. Federal income tax much smaller now and the only Progressive one.
state and local taxes are regressive. Our tax rates are a disgrace and are ruining everything but the rich.

State and local taxes aren't part of the topic, but they are flat taxes as all taxes should be.

No, I want a Constitutional Republic. A dollar bill is a unique piece of property, otherwise they wouldn't have individual serial numbers. Treating one piece of my property differently than another, just because of where it falls in an arbitrary stack, low in the stack it's not taxed at all, higher in the stack it is. The value of the property hasn't changed, just where is happens to fall in the stack. What I find amazing is this some how seems right to you.

Born yesterday? There's a reason we have progressive tax rates.

I was waiting for you to make an argument, you claim it is ruining America, even though I will get the largest tax break in my lifetime, even though I am middle class. The left didn’t give a damn about the deficit for 8 years, I have wanted higher taxes for all and a huge reduction of spending for decades, yet you dupes think we need to increase spending and increase taxes, only on certain people, usually those you are envious of.
And the ones who have been getting all the new Wealth for 35 years... We need consumer demand in this country and not gigantic tax breaks for the rich who are so bloated it's ridiculous. And the biggest tax break you got ever was the payroll tax breaks Obama gave you and which the GOP would not extend.

That is right in 2010 he extended the Bush tax cuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The middle of a giant corrupt GOP economic meltdown is hardly the time to raise taxes on anyone duh...

So dummy, Obama didn’t do a damn thing, it was Bush and his tax cuts, you are a big dupe. Trying to give Obama credit, desperate even for you!
Obama gave a tax cut to the non-rich only, something that Republicans never do. they just give scraps while giving the rich huge tax cuts. Totally bought off scumbags and then you dupes. And they block good vacations good roads paid parental leave cheap daycare minimum wage living wage. You think nothing of that when voting but you know all the phony scandals on Hillary LOL

Let me get this straight.

You support Barry tax cuts, but you don't support Bush tax cuts.

Interesting, since all Barry did was, he extended Bush tax cuts.

You might be bit confused, but let that sink in...

and yet you're consumed with it. you know what they say about mental health, figuring out why one does is important.
My mental health is excellent ,,,,,,even if I do say so myself Retired for 10 or so years and between the markets politics buying RE and family I'm a pretty busy guy

Damn, two sentences, and one contradicts the other. LMAO

How so?

When the top 80% of wage earners pay between 24 and 29% of their income in all taxes, that is a flat tax system. And a great way to make us a Banana Republic. All the New Wealth ends up with the richest and the country Goes to Hell, like the last 35 years. great job.

Damn, you're a worse broken record than matthew, individual taxing authorities set their rates, The feds are not responsible for SALT rates and they are not responsible for subsidizing them.

Also I've had enough of your class warfare crap, people move up and down the economic ladder all the time, no one is being held down and no one is being held up. You, I and everyone else are the sum total of our own decisions, accept that fact and move on.

Best to have Democrats protecting the water...

apparently not

the city council in Atlanta is almost exclusively run by democrats

I mean sure, the white folks in Buckhead send a few republicans, but the city is certainly run by democrats

nice try though :beer:

Democrats love clean water. Just ask people of Flint.
Rick Snyder Republican
Flint Water Crisis 'Series of Government Failures' to Blame | Time
time.com › U.S. › cities
Mar 23, 2016 - Michigan state agencies overseen by Gov. Rick Snyder and a series of emergency managers appointed by the governor are to blame for allowing contaminated water into Flint homes, according to a report released Wednesday. The findings—the most sweeping indictment to date of the role state officials ...

Because it's good for the country, stupid dupe

Yup, I figured you'd have a dumbass response.
What this country is dying for is a healthy middle class and working class, so we have demand for product. That would truly float all boats, as opposed to your Pander to the rich mess, super doopity dupe LOL

With a one month paid vacation and parental leave how in the heck do you plan on being productive. That may float your boat but no one else's.
I am still retired... If only you dupes weren't blinded by selfishness to the point that you believe everyone is... Duped again...

selfishness?

We're about doing things on your own...
and us rightwingers are much better at giving than leftwingers.....you guys depend on the govt to do it...but you wont part with the cash yourself

But, but... you don't understand. You're not giving as much they want to get.

And no worries, lefties only give when press is around.

Yup, I figured you'd have a dumbass response.
What this country is dying for is a healthy middle class and working class, so we have demand for product. That would truly float all boats, as opposed to your Pander to the rich mess, super doopity dupe LOL

With a one month paid vacation and parental leave how in the heck do you plan on being productive. That may float your boat but no one else's.
I am still retired... If only you dupes weren't blinded by selfishness to the point that you believe everyone is... Duped again...

selfishness?

We're about doing things on your own...
and us rightwingers are much better at giving than leftwingers.....you guys depend on the govt to do it...but you wont part with the cash yourself

But, but... you don't understand. You're not giving as much they want to get.

And no worries, lefties only give when press is around.
Trump gives too ,,,,but only when called out for promising BUT NOT giving

Democrats love clean water. Just ask people of Flint.

Actually Flint is a good example of what republicans do to people.

Who's to blame for the Flint water crisis?

In his 2010 gubernatorial bid, Snyder touted his managerial experience as a businessman and promised to bring outside experts to transform financially languishing municipalities. To do so, he was able to use an existing law that allowed the governor to appoint an "emergency manager" to trump locally elected officials on key policy decisions.

In Flint’s case, Snyder appointed two successive emergency managers, Ed Kurtz and Darnell Earley. Under emergency management, the city ended its agreement to obtain water from the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department and instead joined a new pipeline project, the Karegnondi Water Authority, that would draw water from Lake Huron. The move, made officially in April 2013, was done in large part to save the city millions of dollars, observers say.

The day after the switch was announced, the Detroit Water and Sewerage Department said it would cut off service in April 2014. Since the pipeline wouldn’t be ready by then, the city prepared to switch its water supply to the Flint River. However, the river water contained salts that would corrode pipes, and the right mix of corrosion inhibitors was never used. Not only did residents complain that their new water was foul, but it eventually became clear that lead was leaching into the water supply from the city’s old pipes. Lead is a highly toxic metal, especially for children whose bodies are still developing.

Crucially, Snyder also appointed the emergency managers who signed off on the switch away from Detroit’s water system and the decision to use Flint River water as an interim solution.

And two state agencies he oversaw -- the Department of Environmental Quality and the Department of Health and Human Services -- contributed significantly to the problem.

Officials at those agencies were warned early and repeatedly by Miguel Del Toral, an official at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, that they were putting Flint residents at risk by not instituting anti-corrosion safeguards for Flint River water. Agency officials also initially dismissed warnings from Virginia Tech researchers and Flint pediatrician Mona Hanna-Attisha, even after being prodded on the question by a senior Snyder aide.

Born yesterday? There's a reason we have progressive tax rates.

Yep, because we have a federal government that is involved in shit it was never intended to be. Put the leviathan back in its constitutional box and it all goes away. How did this country ever survive, grow and prosper with out the 16th amendment?

He did work, that’s the point. He didn’t just party and blow his money, he went on to work harder to accomplish what he has accomplished.

Your stereotyping the rich shows you are a bigot.
Is English your second language? What part of "he didn't get rich working" (he got rich inheriting/being gifted) do you not understand?

And again, why does it make a difference?
PAPAGEORGIO said Trump got rich working. This is false. I was explaining that to him.
Inherit and work to keep. Again why would anyone but a bigot care?
Is that what republicans mean when they tell people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps? "Work" by not partying and blowing your $10-20 million you inherited? No wonder it doesn't work.

Blowing 10-20 million, puts 10-20 million back into the economy and creates a demand which in turn puts people to work, which means it is taxed. It is a natural way of income redistribution, not forced as the government does. So it is all good. If everyone who inherited their money did this, the economy would be better.

I really don’t care how other people spend their money or if they inherited their money, it isn’t my business and I have more important things to worry about than whether you worked for your wealth or inherited your wealth.

They could get the money back into the economy by taxing the inheritance. Then they wouldn't have to worry about wasting goods and services on some good-for-nothing lazy rich deadbeat.

He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.
So fucking what?
that's the point of money, to leave it to your kids....what planet do you live on?
The point is he didn't get rich working. Do you understand or do you need me to hold your hand and point out the important lines in the posts?

since when do you guys care about working?
Second, why cant rich people leave money to their kids?
They can, but it should be taxed like regular income at the very least.
and third he increased his wealth by quite a bit working, so it's not like he took the money from daddy and then blew it on hookers and coke.

Why can't everyone else pull themselves up by their bootstraps and "work" by investing their spare $10-20 million they have laying around?

"A liberal believes if you make money, you are not entitled to it, but if you want money, you are."
Ken Blackwell
You're the one who believes the government, who printed the money in the first place, isn't entitled to control it.

That's exactly what I believe. Government may print the money, but they didn't create the wealth it represents.

Sorry......but you didn't build that.
But the lazy rich kid who inherited the money did?

wow are you on crack? or do you just like to deny reality to keep your bubble up?

The reality is that inheriting something is not "work."

He did work, that’s the point. He didn’t just party and blow his money, he went on to work harder to accomplish what he has accomplished.

Your stereotyping the rich shows you are a bigot.
Is English your second language? What part of "he didn't get rich working" (he got rich inheriting/being gifted) do you not understand?

PAPAGEORGIO said Trump got rich working. This is false. I was explaining that to him.
Is that what republicans mean when they tell people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps? "Work" by not partying and blowing your $10-20 million you inherited? No wonder it doesn't work.

OK, he got richer working......he had money and did something with it...why are you such a hater of that......
was your dad rich and you tossed it down the toilet?

Yeah, he put it somewhere for it to become more money. Investments are not "work" kind of like the lottery is not work.

All is see from you is envy.

Unconstitutional bills and supposedly unconstitutional laws, really, where do you get this crap?

How many laws for harassing Hispanics have been called unconstitutional by the courts, idiot?

I can't think of any because there are no laws that specifically target hispanics. Your claim otherwise is a lie.

Just Google Anti illegals laws deemed unconstitutional and you will find pages of this, dupe...
Why Trump's Immigration Rules Are Unconstitutional - POLITICO Magazine
Politico › magazine › story › 2017/02

Feb 1, 2017 · An executive order or law displays unconstitutional animus and thus violates the ... state constitution—deemed unconstitutional by the Supreme Court in Romer v.

Arizona SB 1070 - Wikipedia
Wikipedia › wiki › Arizona_SB_1070

In June 2012, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on the case Arizona v. United States, upholding the provision requiring immigration status checks during law enforcement stops

You know hispanics only make up about 60% of illegals, right? The rest come from virtually every country in the world. Like I said there are no laws that specifically target hispanics, but feel free to continue your lies and I'll continue to laugh at you.

Actually Hispanics are over 75% of illegals. And the only way to stop illegals coming in is a SSID card that can't be faked, and Republicans have blocked forever, Dupe.

How card can stop them from coming? Don't they have to get here first to get the card?

Blowing 10-20 million, puts 10-20 million back into the economy and creates a demand which in turn puts people to work, which means it is taxed. It is a natural way of income redistribution, not forced as the government does. So it is all good. If everyone who inherited their money did this, the economy would be better.

I really don’t care how other people spend their money or if they inherited their money, it isn’t my business and I have more important things to worry about than whether you worked for your wealth or inherited your wealth.

They could get the money back into the economy by taxing the inheritance. Then they wouldn't have to worry about wasting goods and services on some good-for-nothing lazy rich deadbeat.

He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.
So fucking what?
that's the point of money, to leave it to your kids....what planet do you live on?
The point is he didn't get rich working. Do you understand or do you need me to hold your hand and point out the important lines in the posts?

since when do you guys care about working?
Second, why cant rich people leave money to their kids?
They can, but it should be taxed like regular income at the very least.
and third he increased his wealth by quite a bit working, so it's not like he took the money from daddy and then blew it on hookers and coke.

Why can't everyone else pull themselves up by their bootstraps and "work" by investing their spare $10-20 million they have laying around?

You're the one who believes the government, who printed the money in the first place, isn't entitled to control it.

That's exactly what I believe. Government may print the money, but they didn't create the wealth it represents.

Sorry......but you didn't build that.
But the lazy rich kid who inherited the money did?

wow are you on crack? or do you just like to deny reality to keep your bubble up?

The reality is that inheriting something is not "work."

OK, he got richer working......he had money and did something with it...why are you such a hater of that......
was your dad rich and you tossed it down the toilet?

Yeah, he put it somewhere for it to become more money. Investments are not "work" kind of like the lottery is not work.
Considering that trumps businesses have gone bankrupt three or four times and he ended up being a brand name and a reality TV bozo... He is a bad businessman. In the end he just took money to put his name on other people's buildings. He's a con man who will never show his tax returns...

How many of your businesses are successful?

Get 'em outta here America hater. ^
Guess what, only bigots want to throw Worthy immigrants out of the country. Pass the 2010 immigration Bill and end this crap.

We're not talking about immigrants, we're talking about illegals.

Illegals are not immigrants. They're just... illegals. All illegals should be kicked out of the country. Every single one.

Which is a lie. Many successful businesses went through bankruptcy at sometime in their existence unless their company had the UAW and taxpayers bailed them out.

The thing about Trump is you only get the leftist side of the story and ignore (or don't seek) the other half. In spite of bankruptcies, some businesses closing down, the man made himself a billionaire which takes a hell of a lot of work. And as we on the right constantly tell you on the left, making money is not as easy as you think and it requires great risk at times. If you're lucky, most of those risks pay off while others fail. It's all part of business my friend.
But 6 times bankrupt with 100's of law suites against him mostly for non payment??
What were the outcome of the suits? Don't lie.
Do you get any real news on Fox and Rush etc etc? Ignorant brainwash functional morons...
I've told you lying bastards countless times I don't watch either one. Now, what are the outcome of the suits? Don't lie.
Do you have a computer or a smartphone? Read something have some curiosity stop being a perfect dupe.

How do you think he's posting here? Smoke signals?

Yep, because we have a federal government that is involved in shit it was never intended to be. Put the leviathan back in its constitutional box and it all goes away. How did this country ever survive, grow and prosper with out the 16th amendment?

You call spending by the federal government on states and individuals isn't constitutional, but how are you going to ever prove it?: As a taxpayer you have no standing to bring the issue to court.

Forum List

Back