OK, I'll admit it, our friends on the left are correct; there IS a catch to the Trump tax cuts

Yes.
And again, why does it make a difference?
PAPAGEORGIO said Trump got rich working. This is false. I was explaining that to him.
Inherit and work to keep. Again why would anyone but a bigot care?
Is that what republicans mean when they tell people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps? "Work" by not partying and blowing your $10-20 million you inherited? No wonder it doesn't work.

Blowing 10-20 million, puts 10-20 million back into the economy and creates a demand which in turn puts people to work, which means it is taxed. It is a natural way of income redistribution, not forced as the government does. So it is all good. If everyone who inherited their money did this, the economy would be better.

I really don’t care how other people spend their money or if they inherited their money, it isn’t my business and I have more important things to worry about than whether you worked for your wealth or inherited your wealth.

They could get the money back into the economy by taxing the inheritance. Then they wouldn't have to worry about wasting goods and services on some good-for-nothing lazy rich deadbeat.

So fucking what?
that's the point of money, to leave it to your kids....what planet do you live on?
The point is he didn't get rich working. Do you understand or do you need me to hold your hand and point out the important lines in the posts?

since when do you guys care about working?
Second, why cant rich people leave money to their kids?
They can, but it should be taxed like regular income at the very least.
and third he increased his wealth by quite a bit working, so it's not like he took the money from daddy and then blew it on hookers and coke.

Why can't everyone else pull themselves up by their bootstraps and "work" by investing their spare $10-20 million they have laying around?

That's exactly what I believe. Government may print the money, but they didn't create the wealth it represents.

Sorry......but you didn't build that.
But the lazy rich kid who inherited the money did?

wow are you on crack? or do you just like to deny reality to keep your bubble up?

The reality is that inheriting something is not "work."

PAPAGEORGIO said Trump got rich working. This is false. I was explaining that to him.
Is that what republicans mean when they tell people to pull themselves up by the bootstraps? "Work" by not partying and blowing your $10-20 million you inherited? No wonder it doesn't work.

OK, he got richer working......he had money and did something with it...why are you such a hater of that......
was your dad rich and you tossed it down the toilet?

Yeah, he put it somewhere for it to become more money. Investments are not "work" kind of like the lottery is not work.

I want you to take $1000. Invest it. Come back next year and show how much you made? Show your work.
Only a dumbass like you would think $1,000 is the same as tens of millions of dollars as far as investments are concerned.

Did he say it's the same?

$1000 is more than $0.

How much have you invested so far, $0? And you still complain...

Blowing 10-20 million, puts 10-20 million back into the economy and creates a demand which in turn puts people to work, which means it is taxed. It is a natural way of income redistribution, not forced as the government does. So it is all good. If everyone who inherited their money did this, the economy would be better.

I really don’t care how other people spend their money or if they inherited their money, it isn’t my business and I have more important things to worry about than whether you worked for your wealth or inherited your wealth.

They could get the money back into the economy by taxing the inheritance. Then they wouldn't have to worry about wasting goods and services on some good-for-nothing lazy rich deadbeat.

So fucking what?
that's the point of money, to leave it to your kids....what planet do you live on?
The point is he didn't get rich working. Do you understand or do you need me to hold your hand and point out the important lines in the posts?

and third he increased his wealth by quite a bit working, so it's not like he took the money from daddy and then blew it on hookers and coke.

Why can't everyone else pull themselves up by their bootstraps and "work" by investing their spare $10-20 million they have laying around?

That's exactly what I believe. Government may print the money, but they didn't create the wealth it represents.

Sorry......but you didn't build that.
But the lazy rich kid who inherited the money did?

wow are you on crack? or do you just like to deny reality to keep your bubble up?

OK, he got richer working......he had money and did something with it...why are you such a hater of that......

Yeah, he put it somewhere for it to become more money. Investments are not "work" kind of like the lottery is not work.
Considering that trumps businesses have gone bankrupt three or four times and he ended up being a brand name and a reality TV bozo... He is a bad businessman. In the end he just took money to put his name on other people's buildings. He's a con man who will never show his tax returns...

How many of your businesses are successful?
Sorry, daddy didn't give me millions to invest.

I've already addressed the people whining about how I'm lying and showed them to be full of shit.

Prove it, because you claimed you did, yet all you did is deflect saying your lie wasn’t important. It is because you are basing your idea on a bigoted view point. So as you continue to lie, we will call you out on them.
I just finished with ADMIRAL ROCKWELL TORY (see his posts in the last 5 hours), an illiterate moron who couldn't figure out what I said and thought I was lying.

I don’t think you are lying, I know you are. You have produced nothing, thanks for proving you are a bigot and a liar.
I handed him his ass right here:
You first. Answer the question.

He got a loan. He has other brothers and sisters you know. They would have shared in their inheritance. How many of them became billionaires?
How the fuck should I know? Did I ever make any claim related to that regarding Trump's brothers and sisters? I'm asking someone to back up something they said. You're asking me to back up/explain something I didn't say.

You claimed he got rich because of inheritance, did you not?

That was a lie. He was already rich before his father and mother died. You are a liar. Admit it. You post things that you know for certain are not true. .
I said he got it from his dad, one way or another.

He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.

That was, oh, over 100-200 posts back. See, it's that problem rearing its ugly head again: your illiteracy.

Who the hell cares, I asked you to prove that rich people who inherit money from their parents are deadbeats and lazy, you have not proved it, unless you are citing one person as your evidence that millions are that way.
I didn't say anything about "millions." That's your statement, dumbass. I don't have to prove what you said.

That money was taxed once already by the federal government, now you want to tax it a second time because you dislike how a person receives their money? How do you know that they are lazy or good for nothing and what business is it of yours? What gives you a right to dictate how others should give their hard earned money to? Your statement burns with envy, jealousy and greed. Morally, a person has a right on how he distributes his money.
Money gets taxed all the time by the feds. Only a moron thinks otherwise. If you have income from your job, you pay tax on it on your 1040. If you buy a bagel with that taxed money and the bagel shop ends up profiting, guess what, they pay tax on the profits again. That's how it works, except in the case of spoiled rich deadbeat kids getting a big fat inheritance. They are excused. There's absolutely no reason to do this. One person pays tax on his income (the dad) and then the kids should have to pay tax on their income when they inherit it.

You keep saying "income". You can't talk about it without knowing what it means.

in·come
ˈinˌkəm/
noun
  1. money received, for work or through investments.
Without right or wrong, question is not can inheritance be taxed? Of course it can, it is taxed now.

However, inheritance is not an income.

Wonderful, but he's still a deadbeat.

Yeah, you tell that to the thousands of people that rely on him for their income. A wise man once said if you never fail, you're not trying. Funny how you never call other business failures deadbeats.
I try to stay on topic.
So run along hack, you have nothing to offer.

Trumps business failures have nothing to do with the topic and that pretty much all you've been harping about for a while now.

Someone asked me for proof some rich people are deadbeats, or something to that extent. I picked Trump as my example.

Oh, so now that you've been called out, you changed it to "some" rich people?
I never said they were all deadbeats, so there's nothing to change. "All" was the delusion of some dumbass on this forum. Ask him to prove it.

Get 'em outta here America hater. ^
Guess what, only bigots want to throw Worthy immigrants out of the country. Pass the 2010 immigration Bill and end this crap.
Guess what, they aren't "Immigrants" they are illegal aliens. Guess what? That makes you a liar.
70% of the country believe they should be able to stay... Look it up

And 95% of all statistics are made on the spot.

They mentored you into a fool who worships and thinks highly of someone just because he was born rich. It doesn't take any ability or hard work to be born rich or accept an inheritance.

No, but it takes work to mange or grow money.

It seems to me you have this extreme jealousy of people that were born into the right family. That begs the question: do you hate all people that have one up on you in life? Do you hate talented athletes, musicians, actors, doctors, lawyers? Or does it just stop an heirs of wealthy people?
I see them for what they are. I don't care about debating your loaded jealousy and hatred questions.

Doesn't make Trump not a deadbeat. You can rationalize with entities all you want. You know what happened. Don't be an idiot.

You don't understand the difference between personal income and business income and I'm the idiot?
You're an idiot because you think Trump didn't screw his creditors. You're also an idiot because you think I don't understand the difference between personal income and business income.
Nice theory, but people still file personal returns with non-entities (Schedule Cs) and even in the case of business, people can and do personally guarantee loans.

Bullshit. Are you going to tell me that owners of every company that ever filed bankruptcy are deadbeats? Thats a hell of a lot of deadbeats, because most (if not all) business owners don't mix their personal income with business income. They invest X amount of money to make the business, and win, lose or draw, that's the only money they are willing to risk.

It's like going to the horse races or perhaps Vegas. You set aside X amount of dollars. If you win something, that's great, but if you lose that set amount of money, you stop gambling. If you own stock that's not performing well, you have your brokers sell when it falls to X dollars. You don't put more money into it.

A true deadbeat is somebody that optionally doesn't pay their bills. When a company goes broke, there is no money left.
Trump has money left, so I'm glad you agree he's a deadbeat. He borrowed money, went to the horse races, pissed it away, and then told the lender to go fuck himself even though he had lots of money to pay back at least some of the debt.

That's not what your definition says. Not the way it was worded by the writer regardless of you choose to see it. I gave you the grammar lesson already. Can't you learn anything?

It's exactly what my definition said. Trying to Clintonize it won't make you right.
Ask your ESL teacher about commas and how they affect the definition of a sentence.
I have no problem with that in theory. Many small gifts could be made to fall under de minimis rules like those applied to other types of income.

Why should only small gifts be exempt? If government deserves a chunk of what your family gives away, then it should be all gifts large and small. If your brother or sister dies and leaves you their car, you should pay taxes on that car based on the bluebook value. If you have to sell the car in order to come up with the tax money, so be it. After all, you think that's fine if others have to do it.
Fine, then they shouldn't be exempt. I'm OK with that, too.
I don't care about your North Korea or Cuba bullshit. You sound childish.

And you sound like you can't make the argument against me.
Make what argument against you? One involving North Korea or Cuba? Is that what you were arguing with the patients at the mental institution? WTF does any of that have to do with what we're talking about?

I don't need to ask you to do that, I already see you're wrong. The loss of real estate tax deductions are for personal real estate, not for business real estate. You shouldn't discuss things you don't understand.

no sir, you are the one that does not understand

it's been widely reported and acknowledged, even by news outlets that tend to lean left, that this tax bill increases the overall federal tax burden for many of the wealthiest landowners

the little guy gets a break

the super wealthy with expensive property that live off of passive income wind up paying more

sorry this upsets you...
It's right in the tax bill, you idiot.

SEC. 11042. LIMITATION ON DEDUCTION FOR STATE AND LOCAL, ETC. TAXES.

(a) In General.—Subsection (b) of section 164 is amended by adding at the end the following new paragraph:

“(B) the aggregate amount of taxes taken into account under paragraphs (1), (2), and (3) of subsection (a) and paragraph (5) of this subsection for any taxable year shall not exceed $10,000 ($5,000 in the case of a married individual filing a separate return).

If you click on the link of section 164, it leads you to this:
(1) Personal property taxes
The term "personal property tax" means an ad valorem tax which is imposed on an annual basis in respect of personal property.

(2) State or local taxes
A State or local tax includes only a tax imposed by a State, a possession of the United States, or a political subdivision of any of the foregoing, or by the District of Columbia.

(3) Foreign taxes
A foreign tax includes only a tax imposed by the authority of a foreign country.

(5) General sales taxes
As you can see, the only section being limited to $10,000 that has to do with property taxes is explicitly listed as PERSONAL property taxes and has nothing to do with land investors who do it as a business, especially through business entities.

it also affects vacation (or second) homes; which you only have to use 14 days a year

eliminating state & local taxes as a deductions, especially property taxes increases the tax burden for the really wealthy, the loss of property tax deductions will raise their overall tax burden

calling me an idiot doesn't change this

yes, you are correct that it does not include investment properties; and I did get that part wrong

good catch, I have to give you that one
By my rough calculations, a person making $10,000,000 a year in taxable income will save a little under $300,000 in tax under the new tax rules from the brackets. Sorry, I just don't see too many rich people losing out because of real estate taxes.

Please show us how roughly came to that figure.
Using tax brackets from the 1040i and the new bill. What did you come up with?

You would be taxed once on it when you earn it.

I'll say it another way for you and I'll assume you've never had to pay taxes in regards to this. It only deserves to be taxed once. I earned it and if it's $10 or $10,000,000 it should be taxed the same, don't tell me it's a progressive tax. The Federal Government runs our budgets like a drunk sailor in a whore house, I'm sick and tired of feeding the drunk sailor.

Your kid would be taxed once when he receives it.

No kidding, that's the issue, no need to be redundant, but you deserve it, it's called stealing...

Neither one person would be taxed "multiply times" on the inheritance.

The money would be, again you probably haven't paid it...

Now you're moving the goal posts. You initially said "The Federal Government, State or Local has no business taxing an individual multiply times." Now you don't want the money to be taxed multiple times? So you think the government can only tax new dollar bills it prints? Should they write down the serial number of every dollar they tax? Holy crap you're an idiot!

Stereotype much?
How do you think Trump got rich?
Working.
He inherited it, stupid. He may have also received some as a gift prior to his father's death.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:
So Trump didn't inherit or otherwise receive any considerable amount of money from his parents?

And what did he do with it? Turn it into billions, perhaps?

His parents raised the winner. Your parents raised... you? Or that?

If you inherited millions, you would still be poor, because of who you are, jealous, envious, creature full of complexes and anger. Stupid fuck who can't get it on his own.

Guess what, only bigots want to throw Worthy immigrants out of the country. Pass the 2010 immigration Bill and end this crap.

Why didn't the Dems pass the 2010 immigration bill?
Not enough votes, total GOP obstruction. As soon as they mention an ID card, it's a Communist Revolution.

Not enough votes,

The Dems had huge majorities in 2010.
They had 60 votes in the Senate only for 30 some days in 2009. Of course the dupes think he had two years...

They had 60 votes in the Senate only for 30 some days in 2009

So the 2010 immigration bill failed 59-41?

Immigration and gun control are "right thing to do" only when Democrats are not in power.

How do you think Trump got rich?
Working.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:
So Trump didn't inherit or otherwise receive any considerable amount of money from his parents?

And what did he do with it? Turn it into billions, perhaps?

His parents raised the winner. Your parents raised... you? Or that?

If you inherited millions, you would still be poor, because of who you are, jealous, envious, creature full of complexes and anger. Stupid fuck who can't get it on his own.
Trump lost millions, if not over a billion. He has $ for 2 reasons:

1. Daddy gave it to him.
2. The government protected him from paying back what he borrowed.

How many losers on welfare, or anyone for that reason, do you know that got a gift of $1 billion from the government?

Yes.

I want you to take $1000. Invest it. Come back next year and show how much you made? Show your work.
Only a dumbass like you would think $1,000 is the same as tens of millions of dollars as far as investments are concerned.

70s' $$$$ dollars also. Ooops!

I did not want you hurt too badly. OK take $440mil, show your work.
You don't have $440mil to give.

Even if he had, he certainly shouldn't give it to you.

Why don't you ask your parents or relatives, small loan for investment...

Yes.

They can, but it should be taxed like regular income at the very least.Why can't everyone else pull themselves up by their bootstraps and "work" by investing their spare $10-20 million they have laying around?

70s' $$$$ dollars also. Ooops!

I did not want you hurt too badly. OK take $440mil, show your work.
You don't have $440mil to give.

Even if he had, he certainly shouldn't give it to you.

Why don't you ask your parents or relatives, small loan for investment...
By "small" do you mean a spoiled rich kid's/Trump's definition of "small?" Sorry, we don't have that much.

Trump lost millions, if not over a billion. He has $ for 2 reasons:

1. Daddy gave it to him.
2. The government protected him from paying back what he borrowed.

How many losers on welfare, or anyone for that reason, do you know that got a gift of $1 billion from the government?

Bloomberg calculated what Trump would be worth had he instead of investing in real estate, just taken the money he inherited from his father, and parked it in an unmanaged stock fund. He would be worth $4 billion more than he now claims.

Ask your ESL teacher about commas and how they affect the definition of a sentence.

Ask yours about words and what they mean.

Fine, then they shouldn't be exempt. I'm OK with that, too.

I'm sure you would be, until it came time for you to pay taxes on it.

Make what argument against you? One involving North Korea or Cuba? Is that what you were arguing with the patients at the mental institution? WTF does any of that have to do with what we're talking about?

What it has to do with is the mentality that government is more important than family; the very idea that family should get less than government upon a family members death.

Forum List

Back