OK! What if . . . . . . ?

Mentions removed by Moderation. Makes sure it's not a "call-out" thread. OPs in this forum should not involve particular members. The rest is just fine.. ---- FlaCalTenn

Tell me honestly. If Israel were to totally leave the West Bank, evict and demolish their 'settlements' (but what about Hevron?), split Jerusalem (the old city) giving 'Palestine' the muslum and (eek) Christian quarters, retain the Jewish and Armernian ones and the Wall, the new city along the 'seam line', stop the border checkpoints all over Israel controlled borders of the Gaza strip and let 'Palestine' declare their independence; would their finally be peace?
You forgot the over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints "inside" the West Bank; Gazan air space and coastal waters; the Golan Heights and the 650 IDF attacks since the ceasefire that were in addition to the 29 responses to rocket fire, there would still be the conditioned mindset that the Pals are sub-human and you've done nothing wrong.

But to answer your question, if you did all that, plus the things you left out, then, if you did happen to get a rocket, the entire world community would be on your side and would have no problem with you seeking retribution for such attack.

The hardest problem for you to deal with, is this attitude that you have to give up everything to get nothing in return. All you're being asked to do, is honor international law and respect human rights. That's it!

End the occupation and blockade and you will have peace. After that, cut a deal with the PA to give those white trash settlers residence visa's, just like any other country in the world and train Hamas and PA security forces to protect them.

Problem is with you is that you don't realize Palestinian mentality is one that says "Kill Jews and go to heaven". If it was really about land it would have been solved long ago. But it isn't. When they call to destroy us all is not about land. People have no problem lecturing us because it's not their lives in question.

Ones we give up out ethos we can kiss our home goodbye.

In any deal, the Christians including the Armenians will want the Jewish squatters in Christian Jerusalem out.
Who do you think buys from the Christians?
If I didn't have so many friends in Yerushalayim, I might believe half the lies you post.

Whats wrong with one state and equal rights?

What's wrong with it is that the two nations don't want to live together. Tell me, when there's a married couple who obviously don't love each other, are bitter, constantly fighting, violent, impatient.... do you force them to live under the same roof or try and get a friendly divorce?

I think that peace is a better possibility.

Some of the larger and oldest settlements would have to stay. There would need to be negotiated land swaps.
Likewise - no right of return, Palestine itself would have to absorb the refugees from the camps.
Jeruselum - just don't know what is best there...joint control....??
Once they have a state, they have something to keep (or lose) - and if they are bad actors, they'll be treated like other rogue states.

What have the Palestinians offered to " negotiate land swaps?" They are also insisting on " Right of Return" Just more proof that they are the ones who do not want a " Two State Solution" therefore no peace

Neither side has offered swaps in good faith. Both will have to give on some thing - settlements and right of return. Neither seems to want peace.

What more can the Palestinians give?

Their explosive belts and machetes.

That'll be a good enough start.

Some of the larger and oldest settlements would have to stay. There would need to be negotiated land swaps.
Likewise - no right of return, Palestine itself would have to absorb the refugees from the camps.
Once they have a state, they have something to keep (or lose) - and if they are bad actors, they'll be treated like other rogue states.

What have the Palestinians offered to " negotiate land swaps?" They are also insisting on " Right of Return" Just more proof that they are the ones who do not want a " Two State Solution" therefore no peace

Neither side has offered swaps in good faith. Both will have to give on some thing - settlements and right of return. Neither seems to want peace.

Right of return.

What's wrong with it is that the two nations don't want to live together. Tell me, when there's a married couple who obviously don't love each other, are bitter, constantly fighting, violent, impatient.... do you force them to live under the same roof or try and get a friendly divorce?

What do you seriously see as a solution?

Right of return.
The West Bank Jordanians apparently don't have the Right of Return to Jordan or any other Arab Nation.

What do you seriously see as a solution?

Hell if I knew. I'm no politician.

Right of return.
The West Bank Jordanians apparently don't have the Right of Return to Jordan or any other Arab Nation.

That's because that isn't where they were from.

In any deal, the Christians including the Armenians will want the Jewish squatters in Christian Jerusalem out.
If I didn't have so many friends in Yerushalayim, I might believe half the lies you post.

As usual, you are full of crap. The Armenians especially want the Jewish squatters out.

"“The Israelis want to take over the Armenian Quarter,” says Hintlian. Worshippers headed to the Western Wall—sometimes also called the Wailing Wall—often pass through the public streets of the Armenian Quarter. “Every day they see what we have,” he says. “They want it.”

Armenians in Jerusalem: The Politics of Survival in the Holy Land

As usual, you are full of crap. The Armenians especially want the Jewish squatters out.

"“The Israelis want to take over the Armenian Quarter,” says Hintlian. Worshippers headed to the Western Wall—sometimes also called the Wailing Wall—often pass through the public streets of the Armenian Quarter. “Every day they see what we have,” he says. “They want it.”

The Christians and Jews get along just fine.
There's always going to be a malcontent.

Yeah right.This is how Christian school children "get along just fine" with Jews. Have you ever spoken to a Christian Arab? I know plenty here in the U.S., and everyone of them have something close to hate for Israeli Jews, that dispossessed their parents and/or grandparents.

Yeah right.This is how Christian school children "get along just fine" with Jews. Have you ever spoken to a Christian Arab? I know plenty here in the U.S., and everyone of them have something close to hate for Israeli Jews, that dispossessed their parents and/or grandparents.

My wife is a health professional and when the Christian & Muslim patients who escaped their native Arab countries find out she's Jewish (we DON'T have a Jewish last name) they tell her about how Israel is the only place they would want to live in the Middle East.
So eat it with your lies.

My wife is a health professional and when the Christian & Muslim patients who escaped their native Arab countries find out she's Jewish (we DON'T have a Jewish last name) they tell her about how Israel is the only place they would want to live in the Middle East.

as equals?

Right of return.

No chance of that as they have already said that they will not allow any Jew to exist in Palestine that was born after the invention of Zionism.

The question was that if Israel went back to the 67 Borders would there be peace. Don't have the exact response but the answer was NOT yes

Right of return.

And you can prove this HOW ?

Right of return.

And you can prove this HOW ?

They live in the West Bank, many for many generations. Why is it so important to you to run them out?

Right of return.

No chance of that as they have already said that they will not allow any Jew to exist in Palestine that was born after the invention of Zionism.

That isn't actually what they said.

as equals?

Which is how the non Jews are treated at the moment in Israel, and I cant see it being any different

Forum List

Back