On Hannity....did obama have a warrant to record General Flynn? If not, arrests need to be made....

It is not known if Flynn in any way engaged in inappropriate or illegal discussion with the Russian ambassador.

Obama engaged in illegal wiretapping of a private citizen.

As I said earlier today, the federal bureaucracy is filled with prog Obama loyalists who hate our lawfully elected president.

There is just cause to arrest and detain Obama until all of can be investigated and sorted through.

For those who understand this......tweet and post this on Facebook.....and send this out.....this is the only way to push back against the left......they need to be arrested when they break the law, and the public has to know that they broke the law.....

They need to drag in obama's minions and find out if they had a warrant to record Flynn...an American citizen......

what are you talking about idiota?

every person who deals with Russia is recorded....by both their people and ours.
you might also want to take a look at the patriot act, little loon, because no warrant is needed.... remember? :cuckoo:

even if a warrant were needed, not having one would not result in charges.

but thanks for playing, nutter butter.

3D1F891F-A8FF-4804-9726-3B10BC435887-9998-00001018AC6FE613_tmp.jpg

Do people really still use the term "pwns"?

Makes sense I guess, Just like your view on the world, your slang is outdated too.

Well, what word would you prefer when someone humiliates and embarrasses someone else with logic and facts like Hannity does to regressive leftists?

Do people really still use the term "pwns"?

Makes sense I guess, Just like your view on the world, your slang is outdated too.

Well, what word would you prefer when someone humiliates and embarrasses someone else with logic and facts like Hannity does to regressive leftists?

Let me know when that happens and I'll tell you.

They need to drag in obama's minions and find out if they had a warrant to record Flynn...an American citizen......

every person who deals with Russia is recorded....by both their people and ours.
you might also want to take a look at the patriot act, little loon, because no warrant is needed.... remember? :cuckoo:

You are the idiot.....you can't just tap the phone of an American citizen moron.....especially if they are talking to a foreign Ambassador.......there are protections against wire tapping for the U.S. citizen moron...

Top House Republican wants FBI 'assessment' on Trump-related leaks

But the release of information from the Flynn phone calls also appears especially problematic, because when the intelligence community captures phone calls of an American inside the U.S., even if the discussion involves a foreign national (in this case an ambassador), steps must be taken to shield the American caller's identity.

"If [the conversation] was picked up inadvertently, then that would have had to been approved by someone in the last administration to actually unmask his name so that the FBI or intelligence officials knew who it was on the other end of the phone talking to the Russian ambassador," Nunes explained. "If in fact the press reports are right, someone made the decision to deliberately listen to General Flynn's phone calls and that is, I think, unprecedented, unwarranted, and flat-out wrong."

Former NSA analyst and whistleblower Bill Binney confirmed to Fox News that surveillance programs that touch on leadership are highly restricted.

"I think it is compartmentalized, meaning a small circle, less than 100 [people would have access to the intelligence]," Binney said. "They are supposed to minimize the American side. ... All presumed U.S. citizens have rights under the Fourth Amendment."

Nunes said the timing may be significant because the authorization to unmask Flynn was likely taken under the Obama administration, as the phone calls occurred in December. The committee chairman said the issue goes beyond politics because it is also undermining the relationship between a president and world leaders.

"I think all foreign leaders now are going to be worried that this is going to somehow leak out. I think it has done tremendous damage to [America's] reputation around the world, and no one's talking about it -- and this is because someone in the national security apparatus decided to leak this out. It's very, very serious," he said.

Obama's minions stepped in it......and it is going to get bad for them...

What did obama know and when did he know it........he had access to this information....did he get a warrant? Did he authorize it?

Little Marco Rubio got caught last year the same way Flynn did ...Americans talking to a foreign country ...

it happens every day.

warrants be damned, you don't need one.

Fact !

Last edited:
They recorded the ruskies , Flynn was dumb enough to phone in his treason .

There's a procedure in place to protect the American citizen. And they didn't follow it. Too bad. So sad. House intel is not investigating Flynn but the intelligence agencies involved.

In particular hunting down the leakers who will be wearing orange at the end of this. Flynn commited no criminal act. But the leakers did.

You are the idiot.....you can't just tap the phone of an American citizen moron.....especially if they are talking to a foreign Ambassador.......there are protections against wire tapping for the U.S. citizen moron...

Top House Republican wants FBI 'assessment' on Trump-related leaks

But the release of information from the Flynn phone calls also appears especially problematic, because when the intelligence community captures phone calls of an American inside the U.S., even if the discussion involves a foreign national (in this case an ambassador), steps must be taken to shield the American caller's identity.

"If [the conversation] was picked up inadvertently, then that would have had to been approved by someone in the last administration to actually unmask his name so that the FBI or intelligence officials knew who it was on the other end of the phone talking to the Russian ambassador," Nunes explained. "If in fact the press reports are right, someone made the decision to deliberately listen to General Flynn's phone calls and that is, I think, unprecedented, unwarranted, and flat-out wrong."

Former NSA analyst and whistleblower Bill Binney confirmed to Fox News that surveillance programs that touch on leadership are highly restricted.

"I think it is compartmentalized, meaning a small circle, less than 100 [people would have access to the intelligence]," Binney said. "They are supposed to minimize the American side. ... All presumed U.S. citizens have rights under the Fourth Amendment."

Nunes said the timing may be significant because the authorization to unmask Flynn was likely taken under the Obama administration, as the phone calls occurred in December. The committee chairman said the issue goes beyond politics because it is also undermining the relationship between a president and world leaders.

"I think all foreign leaders now are going to be worried that this is going to somehow leak out. I think it has done tremendous damage to [America's] reputation around the world, and no one's talking about it -- and this is because someone in the national security apparatus decided to leak this out. It's very, very serious," he said.

Obama's minions stepped in it......and it is going to get bad for them...

What did obama know and when did he know it........he had access to this information....did he get a warrant? Did he authorize it?

here idiot ...

Nunes Letter Intercept

wire tapping is a legal issue .. deal with it.

Little Marco

Rubio got caught last year the same way Flynn did ...Americans talking to a foreign country ...

it happens every day.

warrants be damned, you don't need one.

Fact !

Idiot. Flynn in his capacity as NSA had every right to contact global security individuals. He committed no criminal act.

On the other hand Nunes is starting off by investigating the FBI and the leakers. :) Oh happy day.

They recorded the ruskies , Flynn was dumb enough to phone in his treason .

There's a procedure in place to protect the American citizen. And they didn't follow it. Too bad. So sad. House intel is not investigating Flynn but the intelligence agencies involved.

In particular hunting down the leakers who will be wearing orange at the end of this. Flynn commited no criminal act. But the leakers did.

he leaked it himself to our intel agency... they reported his ass.

ooopsie.

Forum List

Back