On Hannity....did obama have a warrant to record General Flynn? If not, arrests need to be made....

Did Trump have a warrant to work with the Russian hackers and wikileaks?

Stop latching onto fake news.

Stop shitting out of the wrong orifice.

Russian hacking is now indisputable. Wikileaks' publications are indisputable. Trump's past praise for the criminal enterprise of Russia/wikileaks is indisputable.
What Russian hacking? They tricked Podesta. How do you know that everything Wikileaks released came from Russian hackers? Because Obama's admin told you?

Russian hacking is now indisputable. Wikileaks' publications are indisputable. Trump's past praise for the criminal enterprise of Russia/wikileaks is indisputable.
What Russian hacking? They tricked Podesta. How do you know that everything Wikileaks released came from Russian hackers? Because Obama's admin told you?

lol, only the insane dispute irrefutable fact and common knowledge.

Oh, btw,

if Flynn was/is innocent, why did Trump fire him? If the accusations against Flynn were merely media 'fake news',

why did Trump fire him?

It is not known if Flynn in any way engaged in inappropriate or illegal discussion with the Russian ambassador.

Obama engaged in illegal wiretapping of a private citizen.

As I said earlier today, the federal bureaucracy is filled with prog Obama loyalists who hate our lawfully elected president.

There is just cause to arrest and detain Obama until all of can be investigated and sorted through.
fake news, all unsubstantiated, don't you know the difference?
I just watched some numb nuts on Chris Mathews show say that there was a conspiracy between Russia and Trump to rig the elections. The same bullshit is being spouted right now on CNN on Erin Burnett's show.

Just so you know, sweetheart, drawing inferences that are consistent but not compelled by the facts means you are creating a false narrative of what happened. Reporting this false narrative is fake news.

Surely you can perform a better analysis than what you have thus far displayed (I.e., retard level).
Once I read Roger Stones tweet trying to calm trump followers who were upset that assange hadn't released the emails and Stone assured the crowds that he knew for a fact they would be released and they would be some doozies....and his tweet months before podesta's emails being released but after the DNC leak that podesta was next....

I KNEW Roger stone was working with wikileaks on distributing them.....

what I did NOT KNOW, which I am hearing on the news today, that he had excessive conversations with the Russian operatives during the campaign....

and that makes my assumptions about stone and trump and the wikileaks, closer to being fact, instead of off the wall conjecture.....imo.

Government officials don't go to jail for illegal wire taps. They just can't use what they learn in court.

Wouldn't mind some changes there.

Oh, btw,

if Flynn was/is innocent, why did Trump fire him? If the accusations against Flynn were merely media 'fake news',

why did Trump fire him?

For lying.

Radical concept for democrats I know. But many people do t like their subordinates lying to them.

They need to drag in obama's minions and find out if they had a warrant to record Flynn...an American citizen......
2agirl is a stinking commie agent sent to the USA to support Trump.
We need Joseph McCarthy back to root out the stinking Commies and send them back to Russia.
We cannot be fooled by these people posing as right wing, white nationalists.
THEY ARE COMMIES.Send them back where they belong.

They need to drag in obama's minions and find out if they had a warrant to record Flynn...an American citizen......
We need Joseph McCarthy back to root out the stinking Commies and send them back to Russia.

Troll....

Troll....
Typical Commie comeback calling me a troll.

Get the Commies out of our country.

Round them all up and get them the hell out of Dodge.

Let's start with this piece of crap trying to ruin our country!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In your dreams maybe.

I'm among the sane. You wouldn't understand.

In never never land perhaps.
That's pretty much what american society is, isn't it?

Forum List

Back