🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On President's Day, MTG wants to break up the country

Seriously I would have never believed a bunch of clowns like Trump and his supporters would ever raise to any sort of power at all. Now they are in control of congress. It is crazy, but it IS...
Because they are supported by patriotic Americans.

Did I not hear one of the Trump clowns wanting to divorce the rest of American? That is not patriotic.
We're not going to get the America we deserve as long as we have people from California and New York in Congress.

MTG wants to break up the Union. On President's Day. We'll keep Atlanta and she can have the rest of Georgia.

If it gets rid of you traitor scum and sees you hang, I'm all for it.
PS: Stay away from children. Some daddy or mommy might not like it and react appropriately...

Well the GOP has a slim majority in the House(where most of the crazies live, but not all). The Bat-shit crazy caucus has power over the speaker but that mean all they can to is what they did to Obama during his last 6 years in office. Make up shit to investigate, in hopes of getting a few sound bytes to use against the Democrats in the upcoming elections

Right, and then we'll continue to go after them two years after they leave office too.

Seriously I would have never believed a bunch of clowns like Trump and his supporters would ever raise to any sort of power at all. Now they are in control of congress. It is crazy, but it IS...

I know, go figure. You'd think Americans would appreciate being overrun by illegals, record amounts of OD deaths from fentanyl, record high inflation, record high fuel costs, increasing violent crime in major cities, police shortages, military recruitment rates unattainable, a strategic reserve 40 at a year low, threats from another nuclear armed country, going billions more into debt to help fight a war with no US interests, 83,000 more IRS employees to hassle hard working Americans...the ones we have left, weaponizing our federal agencies against political foes.......

Makes one ask what the hell are Americans thinking of when they go vote? :eusa_shhh:

I know, go figure. You'd think Americans would appreciate being overrun by illegals, record amounts of OD deaths from fentanyl, record high inflation, record high fuel costs, increasing violent crime in major cities, police shortages, military recruitment rates unattainable, a strategic reserve 40 at a year low, threats from another nuclear armed country, going billions more into debt to help fight a war with no US interests, 83,000 more IRS employees to hassle hard working Americans...the ones we have left, weaponizing our federal agencies against political foes.......

Makes one ask what the hell are Americans thinking of when they go vote? :eusa_shhh:
I don't know either. I thought as screwed up as things were the Repubs would win at least dozens of seats in the House. What did they get? 6?

I don't know either. I thought as screwed up as things were the Repubs would win at least dozens of seats in the House. What did they get? 6?

Well now you know why we want a separation of this country. After all, you don't see people or businesses leaving Texas or Florida for New York or California. My cousin lives in CA. She moved out there with her new husband and raised her family there. Now that the kids are gone and she's long been divorced, she's moving back here to Ohio when she retires. She's a CPA and struggles to make ends meet there.

Right, and then we'll continue to go after them two years after they leave office too.
You know if they had criminal investigations ongoing from his term, or if he tried to use violence to stop the valid transfer of power, the Neo-Bunch would be hot on his trail.

You know if they had criminal investigations ongoing from his term, or if he tried to use violence to stop the valid transfer of power, the Neo-Bunch would be hot on his trail.

What do I keep telling you leftists about using lies to try and make an argument? It's like talking to the mentally retarded, you just don't listen or understand.

Yeah, criminal investigations that all turned out to be bogus, typical political theater hack jobs. Now prove your other lie that TRUMP used violence for anything. You can't, and do you know why? Because it's nothing more than commie propaganda you've been brainwashed to believe by your string pullers.

If it gets rid of you traitor scum and sees you hang, I'm all for it.
PS: Stay away from children. Some daddy or mommy might not like it and react appropriately...
Bring it basement fatass. You talk and talk but do nothing. Its embarrassing how pathetic you trash really are.

What do I keep telling you leftists about using lies to try and make an argument? It's like talking to the mentally retarded, you just don't listen or understand.

Yeah, criminal investigations that all turned out to be bogus, typical political theater hack jobs. Now prove your other lie that TRUMP used violence for anything. You can't, and do you know why? Because it's nothing more than commie propaganda you've been brainwashed to believe by your string pullers.

Yeah, silly us not to appreciate all the Dems have given us ---- I guess we're just ungrateful.

Forum List

Back