🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

On President's Day, MTG wants to break up the country

Yes all the regions with actual GDP. We'll sterilize the rest. Have fun in my your wasteland until the death squads come.

You’re a lying piece of shit.

The concept of a national divorce is specifically about, you know, not killing each other but instead just agreeing to split because of irreconcilable differences.

And those differences are huge, and they are irreconcilable.

And if we don’t do it, this thing to avoid such a war, then we might and maybe should have that war you’re whining about.

And do you actually think ANY states will vote for this "divorce"?

MTG is a lunatic. The only reason she suggested this nonsense is that she thinks the GOP cannot win what they want unless they eliminate the competition.

I suggest she sit down and do her job.

The Democrat Party is a dangerous political cult.
Their plan for our country is to turn it into a one party neo-marxist police state.

And do you actually think ANY states will vote for this "divorce"?

MTG is a lunatic. The only reason she suggested this nonsense is that she thinks the GOP cannot win what they want unless they eliminate the competition.

I suggest she sit down and do her job.
CarsomyrPlusSix, what is it about my post that you think is Fake News?

We'd be a better country if cows could vote.
007.jpg

~S~

If you're upset, she's doing her job.

It is not about being upset. Her constituents did not elect her just to piss people off.

She is there to act as a legislature. There are so many things she could be a part of that would do good for the people of the USA.

She could push for a balanced budget.
She could introduce meaningful tax reform.
She could stand up for veterans.

But she does this?

It is not about being upset. Her constituents did not elect her just to piss people off.

She is there to act as a legislature. There are so many things she could be a part of that would do good for the people of the USA.

But she does this?
But she owns them Libs. That is all the nutters care about anymore.

She’s obviously correct.

I don’t want to share a nation with these people, I don’t want military alliances or even nonaggression pacts or free trade with these people.

There should be a process to kick states out of the union.
Starting with the whole Pacific coast.

That is the no compromise position of the fascist Neo-GOP.

My way or the Highway.

Divided we fall.
We have already fallen - from being united, when we shouldn't be. Reds & blues are 2 different cultures, and different cultures should be different nations.

NATION - a stable, historically developed community of people with a territory, economic life, distinctive culture, and language in common. (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 5th ed.)

MTG wants to break up the Union. On President's Day. We'll keep Atlanta and she can have the rest of Georgia.

But she does this?

What tax reform do we need? How can anybody push for a balanced budget when the Democrats refuse to stop using our tax dollars to buy votes and load every bill with pork? Dementia just promised Ukraine billions more, with the promise we will continue funding until they beat Russia which can last many years. He's still pushing for college loan buy offs which is another near half-trillion dollars in more debt. Tell me, how is MTG supposed to stop that?

As the left drifts towards Communism and the right towards constitutionalism, there is no middle ground any longer. It's like a marriage that went bad. Some suffer the relationship for the children but lead a miserable life. Most decide life is too short and happiness is the only reasonable alternative and they get a divorce.

America needs a divorce. Divide this country into two countries instead, let's each live our own way, and that's the path to happiness in this country. Either that or we can continue to tolerate each other and everybody is miserable.

What tax reform do we need? How can anybody push for a balanced budget when the Democrats refuse to stop using our tax dollars to buy votes and load every bill with pork? Dementia just promised Ukraine billions more, with the promise we will continue funding until they beat Russia which can last many years. He's still pushing for college loan buy offs which is another near half-trillion dollars in more debt. Tell me, how is MTG supposed to stop that?

As the left drifts towards Communism and the right towards constitutionalism, there is no middle ground any longer. It's like a marriage that went bad. Some suffer the relationship for the children but lead a miserable life. Most decide life is too short and happiness is the only reasonable alternative and they get a divorce.

America needs a divorce. Divide this country into two countries instead, let's each live our own way, and that's the path to happiness in this country. Either that or we can continue to tolerate each other and everybody is miserable.

We need a simpler and more equitable tax system. We currently spend $500 billion on tax compliance. Not on paying taxes, but on figuring out who much we owe and how to keep our hard earned money.

Pass a law that requires a balanced budget unless there is an emergency such as war.

Forum List

Back