On This 4th of July, What Price Would We Accept to Sell Our Freedom and Independence?

How much money would Aliens have to offer to make you vote for giving up our freedom/independence?

• $20 trillion

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • $200 trillion

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • $2 quadrillion

• $20 quadrillion

• $200 quadrillion

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • This country is not for sale for ANY price

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
To make the question simple, lets pretend that an alien race from Outer Space came to the USA and made us this offer. IF we would give them control of our nations laws, economy, government and for the legal annexation of our country, they would give us a huge chunk of money in any currency we wanted. Our trade deficits would reverse, our national debt would disappear.

All we would have to do would be to vote in an election to give up our freedom and independence and everything would be fine from here on out with plenty of wealth for everyone.

How much money would Aliens have to offer to make you vote for being ruled by them and give up our freedom?

To make the question simpler, let us assume that they have proven that they can do this and that they will in fact give us the promised amount; how much for Old Glory to come down for ever?

I do find it strange that a southern whose region left the union and fought against the United States speaking about July 4th and American independence when treason acts against the United States by the south

I do find it strange that a southern whose region left the union and fought against the United States speaking about July 4th and American independence when treason acts against the United States by the south
Can you restate that in a cohesive sentence?

BTW, my ancestors fought for the Union, Indiana 7th Infantry Regiment, jack ass.

The poll should have had some millions and billions. Most NaziCons can't comprehend trillions and quadrillions.

To make the question simple, lets pretend that an alien race from Outer Space came to the USA and made us this offer. IF we would give them control of our nations laws, economy, government and for the legal annexation of our country, they would give us a huge chunk of money in any currency we wanted. Our trade deficits would reverse, our national debt would disappear.

All we would have to do would be to vote in an election to give up our freedom and independence and everything would be fine from here on out with plenty of wealth for everyone.

How much money would Aliens have to offer to make you vote for being ruled by them and give up our freedom?

To make the question simpler, let us assume that they have proven that they can do this and that they will in fact give us the promised amount; how much for Old Glory to come down for ever?
Sounds like the delimma the NA's faced when white men came with the concept of private land ownership. If the aliens are anything like white people I say kill them off before too many get here after first pretending to settle for a couple of trillion.

Not like those who believe in 'shovel-ready' projects... :p
So far we have two patriots that have said there is no price for our freedom and two Democrats who would settle for the lowest listed amount, lol.

BTW, my ancestors fought for the Union, Indiana 7th Infantry Regiment, jack ass.
You first.

You first.
He said Guno is a dumbass for accusing his ancestors of fighting for the south when they fought for the north. Clear as day.

How much money would Aliens have to offer to make you vote for giving up our freedom/independence?

One billion dollars. Then, I'd move out of the country.

Your understanding of the civil war and all the factors involved is rather lacking, my friend. Turns out that the 14th amendment freed no slaves at all...simply made all of us "slaves" to this corporate entity via the Act of 1871.

For the democrats.....nothing...they will sell this country out because it is in their DNA to betray the good and the right....

About 1,400,000 Americans have died in the wars we've fought. Multiply by an average of 40 years of life lost for each of them, x 365, and you have around 20 billion days of human life lost by all those people. 20 billion days of watching their children grow up, or sitting on the bank of a river fishing all day, or boinking that hot new secretary in accounting.

I could not put a price on that by any stretch of the imagination. Even though it is a 'never happen' hypothetical.

One billion dollars. Then, I'd move out of the country.
Typical Democrat.

This is why no one trusts a Dimbocrat any more to do good for our country.

It is a party of Marxist subversives and criminal sell outs.

Could you provide an American english translation for that gibberish.

Forum List

Back