Once again Trump makes the right decision. Transgender cannot serve in military

Transanimals, is that the next class, that liberals will champion?

• Yes, if someone identifies as an animal, then he/she/it should be an animal. Look at Bill Clinton

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No, Insane people need to be put away, before they hurt themselves or someone else.

Votes: 16 88.9%

• Total voters
A person can mentally be a different sex than their physical body. Changing the body to match the brain. So a person transgendered from male to female has always been a female being.
You can't change your chromosomes, moron. You body will always be the same sex you were born with.
Wow, this repeated argument again. How do you explain homosexuals? Transgendered people are those born with a brain that does not align with their body. Why are you too stupid to get that?

You think that nature is perfect? Some people, most;y Trumpettes, are born stupid & easily duped.
You believe everything you are told by your leaders. A man cannot be a woman.
Transgender airman: ‘I would like to see them try to kick me out of my military’

CH7HBTVTOZGADHTJG3UHEYSGI4.jpg

I'll bet on him below. Oops her.

18 months in the life of Kristin Beck, the former Navy SEAL who came out as transgender https://t.co/wJq690eQ8n

DFqfl6aVYAU3YO7.jpg
One ugly bitch .

It does not reflect America, it reflects HEALTHY America.

LGBT's aren’t part and parcel of a "healthy America?"
No. They are sick freaks.

If they were sick, the military wouldn’t take them.

And yet......

:)
Wrong. The military will do whatever the C in C tells it to do. When he is a dueche bag social engineer, that includes admitting sick freaks into the service.

No I’m right. If they were sick, the military wouldn’t take them. :)

Trump executive order to ban them will likely be overturned by the courts. Trump has to show just cause for the ban and he hasn’t.
"you're right" based on what? All you've got is your own authority. That's worth exactly zero in this forum.

Trump doesn't have to do shit. He's the CIC.

Libs are willing to spend that on freaks, but to use that money for all Americans like building a wall? Forget about it.

Those freaks are willing to sacrifice for their country. What have you done?
Actually, they just want the military to pay for their educations.

Well. It’s not like the military doesn’t make that part of their sells pitch in recruiting.

Have you ever served? :)
So?

So your argument, "Actually, they just want the military to pay for their educations.”...... is crap and irrelevant. :)
You certainly haven't proved that. You proved just the opposite.

It does not reflect America, it reflects HEALTHY America.

LGBT's aren’t part and parcel of a "healthy America?"
No. They are sick freaks.

If they were sick, the military wouldn’t take them.

And yet......

:)
Wrong. The military will do whatever the C in C tells it to do. When he is a dueche bag social engineer, that includes admitting sick freaks into the service.
Used to be the transgendered soldiers couldn't fly air craft or use other military machinery while on hormone therapy ( too unstable). Obama in all his loon wisdom put the cabash on that...so yeah...hormonally unbalanced weirdos were flying planes and driving tanks.
Common sense just doesn't seem to come into play with these snowflake morons.

I almost lost my left arm and had five surgeries to repair it.

I still served. I still did my job between surgeries.

Having surgeries is what sick leave is for.

You have heard of sick leave haven’t you? :)
Accidents are one thing, gender reassignment surgery is another. In the later case, we know it's going to happen if the military admits tranny freaks. Accidents are not something that is planned in advance.

I'd say loosing thousands of much needed soldiers makes us less lethal. You gonna take their place?

There are more than enough ready and eager to take their place, so no it wouldn't. We have been steadily reducing the size of our military forces, so diluting its effectiveness with emotionally disturbed freaks who need time off for surgery and hormone therapy is not a smart policy.

Thousands of transgendered soldiers have fought and served admirably. After all the prejudice and hate they have faced by Trump supporters it toughened them up to fight for our country..

You can't change your chromosomes, moron. You body will always be the same sex you were born with.
Wow, this repeated argument again. How do you explain homosexuals? Transgendered people are those born with a brain that does not align with their body. Why are you too stupid to get that?

You think that nature is perfect? Some people, most;y Trumpettes, are born stupid & easily duped.
You believe everything you are told by your leaders. A man cannot be a woman.
Transgender airman: ‘I would like to see them try to kick me out of my military’

CH7HBTVTOZGADHTJG3UHEYSGI4.jpg

I'll bet on him below. Oops her.

18 months in the life of Kristin Beck, the former Navy SEAL who came out as transgender https://t.co/wJq690eQ8n

DFqfl6aVYAU3YO7.jpg
One ugly bitch .
Another intellectual powerhouse weighs in. Thank you so much for you contribution to the high level of discourse that makes the USMB the great place that it is.

Trump was caught in yet another lie.
In his tweet he said, " after consulting with the generals"

Donald Trump transgender ban tweet blindsided US Joint Chiefs - CNNPolitics.com

This dope steps in his own shit every single day.
This lie will of course be ignored by his deplorable base..

It was never more than a distraction from his Russia troubles to begin with. Trump desperately wants to take the focus off the Russian investigation and he threw out a shiny bauble to distract his base and the press. He again is playing to his party's worst instincts instead of leading the country. He has made his presidency about him and not the country. Watching the republicans flail in futility trying to repeal Obamacare and pass their version of Health Care while holding all the levers of power in Washington shows the impotence and weakness of this president and the republicans agenda as a whole.

His ban on transexuals serving will be reversed if it’s at all implemented to begin with.

"you're right" based on what?

Common sense. You might try it some time. :)

To think otherwise is to argue the military recruits sick people.

They don’t. That I know. :)
Yes it does. Obama forced it to. What part of that don't you get?

No. It’s doesn’t. Obama did nothing of the sort. LGBT were already serving long before Obama became president. He just allowed them to serve openly instead of hiding their orientation. He allowed these patriots to come out the closet.

Breakfast. bbl.

Thousands of transgendered soldiers have fought and served admirably. After all the prejudice and hate they have faced by Trump supporters it toughened them up to fight for our country..
What the idiots on the left(redundant statement) doesn't understand is that someone who wants to go through physical changes by self inflicted surgery, is mentally ill and should not be allowed to enter the military. Should mentally ill people be barred from entering the military?
  • The 20-year-old gunman also wore head-to-toe military garb around the house and created an indoor shooting range where he used his pellet gun to shoot at homemade paper targets
  • Nancy Lanza also recalled to a friend days before the attack that her son had become increasingly obsessed with the military since she told him he wasn't cut out to be a Marine.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2516427/Sandy-Hook-shooter-Adam-Lanza-83k-online-kills-massacre.html#ixzz4o7hFIUeF

No. It’s doesn’t. Obama did nothing of the sort. LGBT were already serving long before Obama became president. He just allowed them to serve openly instead of hiding their orientation. He allowed these patriots to come out the closet.

Breakfast. bbl.
Patriots my butt, people go into the military to serve their country, not go in to get FREE gender identity surgery.

Ya know... my ex-father-in-law was discharged from the AF for going color blind... You can get bounced if you don't past PT's... If you suffer from depression or are bi-polar you cannot serve... If you've been suicidal you cannot serve... If you have chronic insomnia you cannot serve... If you become an alcoholic/druggy you get bounced... If you're paranoid you cannot serve... PTSD will get you bounced... Hepatitis can get you bounced... A rectal polyp can get you bounced... If you have anemia they can reject your application (that one was actually cited on my rejection notice, along with chronic otitis media [ear infections.]) If your hearing is bad you can get bounced... Arthritis can get you bounced... Hell ingrown toenails can get you discharged (my father managed to hide and secretly treat his until he retired lol)

It's not just about mental state (sound mind,) or physical ability, but also the medications being taken (someone noted that hormone treatment makes one unstable earlier, but many medications have side effects that render the soldier unable to serve,) as well as the costs of treatment, the long term prognosis of treatment and end results, etc.

Breakfast. bbl.
Patriots my butt, people go into the military to serve their country, not go in to get FREE gender identity surgery.

If they go into the military... how can they NOT serve their country? :)

Breakfast. bbl.

Forum List

Back